Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 22. (Read 48118 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Its just FUD about the project, I see that on each thread, on this thread too its normal. But just a Reddit post doesn't mean anything. I don't see red flags here, just wait the team will communicate in few time i think and clarify the situation.

I'm so tired people claiming things are FUD or not. Why can't you accept there are shades between black and white? The team accepted a volunteer who turned out to be unsuitable for the job, he went overboard and got fired. The End.

Well, it would have been The End if the team told us that instead of leaving it to ourselves to figure it out.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Its just FUD about the project, I see that on each thread, on this thread too its normal. But just a Reddit post doesn't mean anything. I don't see red flags here, just wait the team will communicate in few time i think and clarify the situation.
Activity: 798
That reddit article is 23 days old already. Why is it suddenly such a big deal?
For most people in this thread it's news. And I think everybody is on edge because of the recent uncertainty surrounding ICOs and crypto in general. Then you have Aventus getting sold out in 7 minutes while the EventChain sale is not doing as well. Whether or not it's FUD, the fact that the EventChain team is keeping quiet instead of clearing the air is making them nervous.
Exactly, we are not talking here about few bucks, big amount of money is involved and future investors need to know a full story before trusting the devs and investing.
The idea is one thing but too fully realize it you need a trustworthy team behind it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
We know it's the FUD but, dev needs to take action on it. Just do a Reddit AMA
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

For most people in this thread it's news. And I think everybody is on edge because of the recent uncertainty surrounding ICOs and crypto in general. Then you have Aventus getting sold out in 7 minutes while the EventChain sale is not doing as well. Whether or not it's FUD, the fact that the EventChain team is keeping quiet instead of clearing the air is making them nervous.
Right after the statement made by the Ceo of J.P Morgan, the bitcoin price had taken a dip. Then JP Morgan decided to purchase shares while the price was low, they bought XBT shares (exchange-traded-notes, that track the price of Bitcoin), oh the irony, lol.
 Roll Eyes
Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt, these are the key ingredients used to manipulate commerce. Is all of this a coincidence? whose to say, but remember to keep on pushing along!

it's not the first time this happens either. competitors often try to stop their rivals by spreading false roomers, or there are scammers who demand bribes from ICO's to stop spreading rumors about them.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆

Right after the statement made by the Ceo of J.P Morgan, the bitcoin price had taken a dip. Then JP Morgan decided to purchase shares while the price was low, they bought XBT shares (exchange-traded-notes, that track the price of Bitcoin), oh the irony, lol.
 Roll Eyes
Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt, these are the key ingredients used to manipulate commerce. Is all of this a coincidence? whose to say, but remember to keep on pushing along!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The CEO can't be bothered, because he has to put out youtube videos every day for his real business: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ULGWsmJNqbNbMJ1MdNRjQ/videos

Looks like the CEO is in this thread, in fact it seems to be the topic starter KrakAJAX.

I have recently started posting more photos on my Crypto instagram account www.instagram.com/cryptocoinshow just to add extra traffic to complement my youtube channel. With about 250 followers its growing nice and its nice to see other crypto users on instagram too!

KrakAJAX's last post is from 6 hours ago, but no comment about the Marketing Manager.

I asked AJAX on telegram about this whole reddit thing but seems no active today, tomorrow I will ask again in the hope he will be there
Activity: 173
I didn't realise reddit post was 23 days old.

It's interesting that it come here so long time later. But still an explanation would be nice.

Maybe people are just looking for excuses why no one is interested in the ico.

No one invested in the last 7.5 hours !
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I didn't realise reddit post was 23 days old.

It's interesting that it come here so long time later. But still an explanation would be nice.
Activity: 490

I dont know because actually i didnt follow reddit.
I've just seen this on a few pages before.
And yes eventchain team has not given a clear statement.
Activity: 574

Activity: 173
Phase one is sold out already! That went quicker than I had anticipated

Phase 1 is closed, but wasn't sold out. And the bar for phase 2 refers to the time, not the collected money.

as long as  they get to at least the soft cap, it's gonna be fine. there's no need for the entire amount to be collected.

If things continues like this, it won't reach it.

First they should clear reddit situation and second they should find some big investors to gain a momentum.

whats going on on reddit?

and i definetly agree with you; big investors would be important. I hope they do well because the idea of this project is quite cool!

im curious what happens in the next days
Take a look at this link : https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6vvqkr/eventchain_ico_major_red_flags/
Has there been any statement by the dev team meanwhile?

No, everyone here is waiting for some kind of statement or announcement.
If there will be no responds this project is dead...

Its time to pick up your game EventChain!
You are leaving the community in the dark

Activity: 630

Phase 1 is closed, but wasn't sold out. And the bar for phase 2 refers to the time, not the collected money.

as long as  they get to at least the soft cap, it's gonna be fine. there's no need for the entire amount to be collected.

First they should clear reddit situation and second they should find some big investors to gain a momentum.

and i definetly agree with you; big investors would be important. I hope they do well because the idea of this project is quite cool!

Take a look at this link : https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6vvqkr/eventchain_ico_major_red_flags/

No, everyone here is waiting for some kind of statement or announcement.
If there will be no responds this project is dead...

Its time to pick up your game EventChain!
You are leaving the community in the dark
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!

Activity: 490

Activity: 154

Activity: 294
Yes, it would be good to have some answers from the dev seeing the recent events  Smiley
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 588

as long as  they get to at least the soft cap, it's gonna be fine. there's no need for the entire amount to be collected.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Pages:
Jump to: