Pages:
Author

Topic: Every ICO can F*ck off, especially SONM. - page 4. (Read 3569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
ICOs should be either regulated and bounded to follow some rules to protect investors or should be forbidden.
There is no way that you can invest into something which offers no investor protection.
Greedy investors are unable to comprehend what risk they've agreed to by trusting their money to ICO managers.
There is rarely any innovation these days and certainly no decentralization.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
their days are numbered. most of them are gonna go down in history as a total waste of money and life the same way all these 'country coins' did.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk is full of children.

Ok, so you can't get into the most hyped icos EVER. maybe get off icocountdown.com and do a lil research for yourself. No problem getting tons of Wagerr, Dcorp, ZrCoin, PING.

SONM looks to be a scam, so the fuck what, stop ruining the board with your noob fud. If you don't like DON'T BUY! pretty simple. the games up, everybody caught onto making tons of money off ICOS now it's too late - you should be happy you didn't get in by your very attitude
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We had just posted our thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sonm-ico-begins-site-crashes-1968364 and had to update about the crash.  What the hell is going on?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
It's all bollocks. Why does it have to be so shoddy?

I think most people on this planet are selfish scum and here they get to "shine".
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
It's all bollocks. Why does it have to be so shoddy?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
These ICO models really do not work any longer. It's just impossible to get into them in time. Many like me failed at getting on Bancor even though the ETH was sent in good time, it eventually came back as transaction failed.

I had the SONM ICO countdown loaded 8 minutes ago and when it hit '0 seconds left' the entire site went down, and now refuses to load. The Telegram channel is 50% goons trying to swindle people into sending ETH to a false address, and the other 50% is people complaining that the site isn't loading or the real address isn't working.

Fuck every ICO.

I got into Wagerr ??
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
These ICO models really do not work any longer. It's just impossible to get into them in time. Many like me failed at getting on Bancor even though the ETH was sent in good time, it eventually came back as transaction failed.

I had the SONM ICO countdown loaded 8 minutes ago and when it hit '0 seconds left' the entire site went down, and now refuses to load. The Telegram channel is 50% goons trying to swindle people into sending ETH to a false address, and the other 50% is people complaining that the site isn't loading or the real address isn't working.

Fuck every ICO.

Pages:
Jump to: