Pages:
Author

Topic: EVERYONE CALM DOWN - page 6. (Read 14315 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 06, 2011, 06:21:37 PM
But what do the green lines represent? Sorry, I'm a bit clueless at finance.

The Green Lines are representing the Highs and lows of the BTC value. It HAS NOT gone outside of those lines, and the lines remain a shallow angle.
Ah, okay. I think I understand.

And the jagged orange line?

That's the difficulty, which will most likely drop again. (going on 3 in a row)
Ah, gotcha.

And the lavender one?

That is the actual price per BTC at MtGox, not to be confused with the high and low
Sorry, I'm confused again: can you explain the orange line?
Here, try these:

LoL.

Also, fuck Bitcoin, let it die, or help it along. Bitcoin needs to die to give a crypto-currency that isn't designed like total shit to arrive and gain a market.

Bitcoin was a great proof-of-concept. It served it's purpose, not let it pass and the next evolution to arrive.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 06, 2011, 06:13:24 PM

The Green Lines are representing the Highs and lows of the BTC value. It HAS NOT gone outside of those lines, and the lines remain a shallow angle.

Ah, gotcha.

And the lavender one?

That is the actual price per BTC at MtGox, not to be confused with the high and low
Here, try these:
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Decent Programmer to boot!
September 06, 2011, 05:50:15 PM
I like that chart. It shows how the market is going to fluctuate on it's median. Sometimes up, sometimes low, but it shouldn't go anywhere outside of the bar. Prices have stabilized, and have not changed since I wrote this

is this a joke

what in gods name makes you believe that 100% arbitrary assertion

This actually

Ah, gotcha.

And the lavender one?

Difficulty- how hard it is to find a block
Bitcoin Price at Mt.Gox
High or Low trends
Did the best I could explaining, honestly, it's pretty straightforward.
Activity: 70
September 06, 2011, 05:45:59 PM
I like that chart. It shows how the market is going to fluctuate on it's median. Sometimes up, sometimes low, but it shouldn't go anywhere outside of the bar. Prices have stabilized, and have not changed since I wrote this

is this a joke

This actually

Ah, gotcha.

And the lavender one?

September 06, 2011, 05:42:12 PM
what if the price falls below the green line. will you just redraw the bottom green line and say all is well again?
We'll talk about when and if it happens if you are still around you can always necrobump the thread and provide an alternative explanation  Cheesy

I agree, that makes sense.

Of course it hasn't, because if it did then the green lines wouldn't be where they are now. Even if the price falls to 0.01 all you need to do is add older trades and wait until it recovers to 0.011 to make the trend be up.

You clearly aren't looking at the picture. It consistently hits the line and then goes back up. If it dropped to .01 then the graph wouldn't consistently hit the bottom of the trend and come back up, they would just be dips.
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
September 06, 2011, 05:33:14 PM
Of course it hasn't, because if it did then the green lines wouldn't be where they are now. Even if the price falls to 0.01 all you need to do is add older trades and wait until it recovers to 0.011 to make the trend be up.
September 06, 2011, 05:30:00 PM

is this a joke

This actually

Ah, gotcha.

And the lavender one?

September 06, 2011, 05:22:28 PM

is this a joke

This actually

Ah, gotcha.

And the lavender one?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
September 06, 2011, 05:18:53 PM
what if the price falls below the green line. will you just redraw the bottom green line and say all is well again?
We'll talk about when and if it happens if you are still around you can always necrobump the thread and provide an alternative explanation  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
September 06, 2011, 05:16:48 PM
September 06, 2011, 05:15:10 PM

is this a joke

This actually

September 06, 2011, 05:07:18 PM

is this a joke

This actually

September 06, 2011, 04:58:52 PM

is this a joke

This actually

September 06, 2011, 04:53:48 PM

is this a joke

This actually

September 06, 2011, 04:48:12 PM

is this a joke

This actually
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 06, 2011, 04:45:04 PM

is this a joke

Bitcoins!

Fundamentals.  They are solid. 
September 06, 2011, 04:39:56 PM

is this a joke

Bitcoins!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 06, 2011, 04:38:37 PM

is this a joke

September 06, 2011, 03:47:46 PM
Prices have stabilized, and have not changed since I wrote this
Cheesy

And they are up more. To all the neer-sayers: Bitcoin will not fail.

Cool
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
September 06, 2011, 03:46:33 PM
Prices have stabilized, and have not changed since I wrote this
Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: