Pages:
Author

Topic: Everything except the price trend is going fantastic - page 2. (Read 9706 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Bitcoin will do just fine @$50/BTC.

You're so stuck in 2013.

Nah, it's you who is stuck in 2013.  It's over, brah, bitcoin has been tanking for over a year.

Same was back then all said the bitcoin is history and then he pop up to over 1000$.
You can not expect to be like that then you have loose confident in any crypto not just BTC.

I hope for all our sake that price will go over 1000$ once again.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

You're so stuck in 2013.

Nah, it's you who is stuck in 2013.  It's over, brah, bitcoin has been tanking for over a year.

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/75449-Let-Go-Of-The-Past-But-Remember-The-Lesson.jpg

Dont scare my that price will go down under 100$ i just started with this and i hope your wrong.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Cue lambchop explaining why Circle.com is actually ultrabearish in 3... 2... 1...

Nah, but thanks for that [predictably] testy quip.
Circle.com is awesome for Bitcoin.  Degenerate gamblers & junior CloneRoad junkies can now dime out their (parents'?) CC. Cheesy
Party on.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Yes and let's not forget one of the best things to happen to Bitcoin in a while: Circle.com
Circle truly is breaking new ground when it comes to providing Bitcoin to the masses. I got my invitation early and I'm still marveling at how easy it is to buy BTC with a credit/debit card on their site. It's a pretty cool feeling to know that I can get BTC anytime, in less than 3 minutes with just a few clicks Smiley Sure they're not ideal for bigger players because of the $500 weekly limit but still I think it's a major step toward mass adoption.

Cue lambchop explaining why Circle.com is actually ultrabearish in 3... 2... 1...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yes and let's not forget one of the best things to happen to Bitcoin in a while: Circle.com
Circle truly is breaking new ground when it comes to providing Bitcoin to the masses. I got my invitation early and I'm still marveling at how easy it is to buy BTC with a credit/debit card on their site. It's a pretty cool feeling to know that I can get BTC anytime, in less than 3 minutes with just a few clicks Smiley Sure they're not ideal for bigger players because of the $500 weekly limit but still I think it's a major step toward mass adoption.

You're so stuck in 2013.

legendary

You're so stuck in 2013.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks
Have to spell it out for you, huh?

The implication being that selling Bitcoin today could turn out like selling Apple stock in 2013: investors scared by a local decline, and not considering the global trend, miss out.

The implication being that Bitcoin's current price resulted from the last bubble.  If AAPL price stayed in the single/double digits for years, shot up by _an order of magnitude_  almost overnight, and since then remained on a downward trajectory?  Well, I'd say buy buy buy, because the road to mental health is just around the corner.

And stop putting words in my mouth.  Never said this meant "game over for crypto."  Crypto could exist without Bitcoin, and the results of the Bitcoin experiment could contribute to a new crypto, which won't have to repeat Bitcoin's mistakes.

Until then, Bitcoin's fate is not "to the moon or bust," as many here have you believe--Bitcoin will do just fine @$50/BTC.

Roll Eyes

The implication being that selling Bitcoin today could turn out like selling Apple stock in 2013: investors scared by a local decline, and not considering the global trend, miss out.

The implication being that Bitcoin's current price resulted from the last bubble.  If AAPL price stayed in the single/double digits for years, shot up by _an order of magnitude_  almost overnight, and since then remained on a downward trajectory?  Well, I'd say buy buy buy, because the road to mental health is just around the corner.

And stop putting words in my mouth.  Never said this meant "game over for crypto."  Crypto could exist without Bitcoin, and the results of the Bitcoin experiment could contribute to a new crypto, which won't have to repeat Bitcoin's mistakes.

Until then, Bitcoin's fate is not "to the moon or bust," as many here have you believe--Bitcoin will do just fine @$50/BTC.

Hmmm, let's see....

Centralized
Centralized
Centralized

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
legendary

Which is still an open question of course, what exactly the global trend of Bitcoin will turn out to be. I'm not committed to the 100k per coin idea as some in here are (or were?).

However, I'm even less committed to your idea that, because Bitcoin sees one year of bear market, it's game over for crypto.
Lol, if Apple stock charts looked like this...

...hell yeah, sell all Apple stock a year ago!
legendary

"Quick! Sell ALL the Apple stocks!"

^Yes, I remember 2013 real well--great time for Bitcoin.  The glory days were glorious, but nao it's time to let go, oda.krell Sad

When they return, will you let go and... you know.. go away?
^Yes, I remember 2013 real well--great time for Bitcoin.  The glory days were glorious, but nao it's time to let go, oda.krell Sad
That's cherry picking, absolutely.

Average over the entire time, or break it down by year (starting mid/late 2010)

You trying to arguing such nonsense borders on trolling, oda.krell.  I refuse to believe you can't understand how absurd your stance is.  When talking about USD yearly inflation, do you average it over the entire life of the dollar?  Or do you use the recent year data?

Why of course, how silly of me. Here, this should satisfy your high standards of data presentation, I hope:

You accused me of cherry picking because I chose year as a time span when discussing yearly inflation.
After I explained to you why you were wrong, you came back with some catty line about my high standards.
You've finally crossed over into the full-blown troll territory, oda.krell.

~Happy Investing!

legendary
That's cherry picking, absolutely.

Average over the entire time, or break it down by year (starting mid/late 2010)

You trying to arguing such nonsense borders on trolling, oda.krell.  I refuse to believe you can't understand how absurd your stance is.  When talking about USD yearly inflation, do you average it over the entire life of the dollar?  Or do you use the recent year data?

Why of course, how silly of me. Here, this should satisfy your high standards of data presentation, I hope:

USD inflation by year:

BTC inflation by year:

Negative numbers = deflation.

~Happy Investing!

^
So thaat you can come back with something equally clever and apropos, like "I cannot recall you having any argument for why water is wet, enlighten us ."
Not falling for your fiendish ploy, bro Angry
Pages:
Jump to: