Pages:
Author

Topic: Everything is an investment-change my mind - page 5. (Read 1488 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
I constantly here people say " Only invest what you can afford to lose"  Well no matter where your wealth is it could crash.

-Invest in USD- USA could collapse and experience mass inflation making your dollars nearly worthless
-Invest in Bonds- Government could collapse making your bonds worthless
-Invest in real estate- Housing prices could crash, natural disaster could hit and insurance company could go bankrupt
-Invest in metals- prices could crash, asteroid mining could collapse prices

Your money is never 100% safe no matter where it is invested.

When we say investment it is something if you believed you could possibly get profit in it. Once you give in it means you are expecting profit in the end. But remember that in form of investment it involved risk were as an investor We are risk taker.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Before investing, you must know the risks are always there. But from that choice, the risk of investing in real estate is smaller than others. Because housing in my country is needed. So prices will rise very quickly every year.
in conditions like now, it takes confidence and patience because the risk of investment is very large and investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity and opportunity to make a profit
You need to have that as you are investing in a high risk asset.
Crypto assets are considered high risk, people came here for bigger reward, and they need to understand the risk and reward because investing.
Getting yourself educated about these things, that will make you survive even at worst situation of the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
Before investing, you must know the risks are always there. But from that choice, the risk of investing in real estate is smaller than others. Because housing in my country is needed. So prices will rise very quickly every year.
in conditions like now, it takes confidence and patience because the risk of investment is very large and investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity and opportunity to make a profit
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
I realize there is always a risk in every investment, especially for cryptocurrency investments at a much greater risk, but I like the benefits I get from crypto and from that I am more careful.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
yes this is correct. all activities that we do in the crypto world are investments in the long run. because this currency is a trading commodity that we can sell at any time when we need money. and crypto currencies are not the money we use to transact like conventional money. so crypto currencies are more like stocks in general and are more suitable for investment.
actually it is an investment with crypto currency buying at a low price and selling it at a high price and earning profit in its investment and patience and your confidence in the main capital in the investment
of course besides that we have to choose the right coin to invest, because if we choose the wrong coin, it can become a garbage coin later and what we get is just the opposite
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
yes this is correct. all activities that we do in the crypto world are investments in the long run. because this currency is a trading commodity that we can sell at any time when we need money. and crypto currencies are not the money we use to transact like conventional money. so crypto currencies are more like stocks in general and are more suitable for investment.
actually it is an investment with crypto currency buying at a low price and selling it at a high price and earning profit in its investment and patience and your confidence in the main capital in the investment
Activity: 350
There are different investments and they all differ in the degree of risk, level of profitability, liquidity and so on. Investing in Bitcoin is highly risky, but the potential profits that Bitcoin investors can bring are much higher risks, so I prefer to buy Bitcoin and risk partially losing my money than saving dollars and not having any prospects to increase my savings.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Absolutely true because you'll never know when you might get your investments back. Market is always complicated and we cannot just say that we could earn from any investment immediately. Loses are part of it. But you can help it by doing a lot of research. This is what analysts do at least to bring close any prediction they are going to make to the actual scenario.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
For me it is good to invest our money in crypto currency because investing in real business never given me satisfactory profit

Sure , real business gives little to less profit but at least they are more stable and will last a lifetime but crypto investments are too risky due to their volatility although there is a saying that high risk is always equals to high rewards  which is true  .  meanwhile i wont recomend investing in crypto alone , its better if you can prioritize stable investments  and make crypto only as a secondary option  . that is for your own good and for your own  safe .

maybe our management on our real business not right.actually we stiill have possibility to maximize our return or profit but we don't know how to do this.real business has less risk if compared with crypto investment.high return always contain high risk too.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
I constantly here people say " Only invest what you can afford to lose"  Well no matter where your wealth is it could crash.

-Invest in USD- USA could collapse and experience mass inflation making your dollars nearly worthless
-Invest in real estate- Housing prices could crash, natural disaster could hit and insurance company could go bankrupt

Have you tried with crypto currencies other than the listed ones. There are plenty of ways to invest and earn in every platform. I would advice you to choose the right platform that will suite you. If its going to crpto platform, then check for ways to earn more bitcoin. Trading is another best platform in crypto to multiple your investment.

Yes, bitcoins is missing in this list and it is far better investment which are listed above. Although the risk is still there in bitcoins but the future is of the bitcoins and digital currency.

talking about risk, in every case, however we try to minimize, even then the risk will remain and whenever it can happen. But after all investing is something I have to do, because everyone also knows that investing is enough to help us in the future.

Whenever you invest in anything, it is not risk free. We need to understand it fully and only then invest in it. Also if you invest for long term than there are 80% chances that your investments will be profitable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
For me it is good to invest our money in crypto currency because investing in real business never given me satisfactory profit

Sure , real business gives little to less profit but at least they are more stable and will last a lifetime but crypto investments are too risky due to their volatility although there is a saying that high risk is always equals to high rewards  which is true  .  meanwhile i wont recomend investing in crypto alone , its better if you can prioritize stable investments  and make crypto only as a secondary option  . that is for your own good and for your own  safe .
Activity: 588
Minter
There is no investment without risk. Simply, there are different percentages of risk. And in cryptocurrency, this risk is very large)
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
No investment is 100% safe and that is the reason why we take the risk and invest what we can afford to lose. There is risk attached to every investment but an investor can reduce the risk by studying about the particular portfolio, for  example, if it is cryptocurrency investment, an investor must study the project and know its capabilities before investing. This reduces the risk of investing in worthless and scam coins on the market.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
investing is largely determined by the situation in which we are, if we in rural areas invest in land or houses I think it is very suitable, and if we are in the war zone, maybe invest in the most appropriate form of gold. but if we are in urban areas and in developed countries, investing in digital currencies is very appropriate, because crypto is in addition to investment but can also be used to buy and sell facilities and be able to get convenience in buying, so investments must be adapted to situations and conditions.
I like the idea of knowing the circumstances, if you have those ideas then it will be easy for you to choose wisely, there's particular information that will lead you to a much appreciate forms if you are into investment state, while if you can also deal with using it in a everyday life just in case you needed.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
~nip~
This is to be sure that we are 100% ready enough to face any challenge and risk before investing. Cause giving into the doubts will never give us a fruitful outcomes and most worst if losing our entire investment. We're not supposedly to let it happen and so we should have to think in the positive.  Being is positive mind-set will give us a light for the right path to follow and have a positive output by then.
Definitely we should be positive cause nothing will help us if we are in the negative side.
As we start into business, we should we look for its future success and not seeing how it collapse cause it is just making us not work it out. Though negativity is a part of our concerns so we can't prevent it before it happen but we not just letting it to control our mind.
I think the main thing is we have to think logically. every investment does have risks, and we must be aware of that. my excessive self-confidence is also not a solution, because it can backfire for us. so it actually loses
Activity: 228
investing is largely determined by the situation in which we are, if we in rural areas invest in land or houses I think it is very suitable, and if we are in the war zone, maybe invest in the most appropriate form of gold. but if we are in urban areas and in developed countries, investing in digital currencies is very appropriate, because crypto is in addition to investment but can also be used to buy and sell facilities and be able to get convenience in buying, so investments must be adapted to situations and conditions.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO

Everything is about speculation and taking a risk. If we do not want to take risk, we dont get a reward or profits. We make investment because we believe on investment will be a good future and i think every investor have positive thinking about his investment
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
~nip~
This is to be sure that we are 100% ready enough to face any challenge and risk before investing. Cause giving into the doubts will never give us a fruitful outcomes and most worst if losing our entire investment. We're not supposedly to let it happen and so we should have to think in the positive.  Being is positive mind-set will give us a light for the right path to follow and have a positive output by then.
Definitely we should be positive cause nothing will help us if we are in the negative side.
As we start into business, we should we look for its future success and not seeing how it collapse cause it is just making us not work it out. Though negativity is a part of our concerns so we can't prevent it before it happen but we not just letting it to control our mind.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

Its true and yes have seen my friend trading and keeps earning more profits out of less investment. I often ask him why he does not invest more money when he has enough. He says, to compensate if any loss occurs, he sticks on investing less. A good strategy he uses at the beginning to earn earn and withhold from loosing more.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Investment is important, but we also need to know the introduction and education so as not to make a mistake in making a decision, make sure that our monthly needs are disrupted due to the investment that we do is too large,
Investment is the same as saving money and exchanging it when the price rises, so the investment does not get a different added value from the crypto trade that takes place in the market.
Doing the same trade with crypto activates which will have a big impact on the increasing integrity of buying and selling, so prices will go up because of demand.
  Yeah it is about market exchanger of price and buying low to sell high is best investment, we will have to work and invest according to our experience, we can invest to hold for long term and we can trade for long term, for some trading is good for some investing is good, so it is about the users, no exchange is better than crypto currency, it is best investment and future savvier.
Pages:
Jump to: