Pages:
Author

Topic: Everything is an investment-change my mind - page 6. (Read 1488 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Investment is important, but we also need to know the introduction and education so as not to make a mistake in making a decision, make sure that our monthly needs are disrupted due to the investment that we do is too large,
Investment is the same as saving money and exchanging it when the price rises, so the investment does not get a different added value from the crypto trade that takes place in the market.
Doing the same trade with crypto activates which will have a big impact on the increasing integrity of buying and selling, so prices will go up because of demand.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
Yup everything we put our efforts in might be an investment for the future or we might not know of that we unconsciously invested on a particular thing to satisfy our needs or have that thing that we want. That kind of thinking actually changed my mind. Investment cannot be taken lightly even though we know now that it is that kind of thing we must be careful to the one that we are investing with.
This is to be sure that we are 100% ready enough to face any challenge and risk before investing. Cause giving into the doubts will never give us a fruitful outcomes and most worst if losing our entire investment. We're not supposedly to let it happen and so we should have to think in the positive.  Being is positive mind-set will give us a light for the right path to follow and have a positive output by then.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
Yup everything we put our efforts in might be an investment for the future or we might not know of that we unconsciously invested on a particular thing to satisfy our needs or have that thing that we want. That kind of thinking actually changed my mind. Investment cannot be taken lightly even though we know now that it is that kind of thing we must be careful to the one that we are investing with.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
talking about risk, in every case, however we try to minimize, even then the risk will remain and whenever it can happen. But after all investing is something I have to do, because everyone also knows that investing is enough to help us in the future.
absolutely right and not only in the digital world that has a big risk but in the real world it must be you, because all the businesses that get the money will certainly have their own risks even though they are small
For me it is good to invest our money in crypto currency because investing in real business never given me satisfactory profit that’s why I am only investing in bitcoin which is best crypto currency and it has graters value in market not only as currency but as asset and as life savvier, it is good invest even if you are worries about lose, just invest small amount of money and store.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
The risks will still be there, and even if you keep your money under a pillow, you still have risks. Indeed, every investment has a risk but investment can provide benefits that can improve financial conditions better.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Investment is important, but we also need to know the introduction and education so as not to make a mistake in making a decision, make sure that our monthly needs are disrupted due to the investment that we do is too large,
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
talking about risk, in every case, however we try to minimize, even then the risk will remain and whenever it can happen. But after all investing is something I have to do, because everyone also knows that investing is enough to help us in the future.
absolutely right and not only in the digital world that has a big risk but in the real world it must be you, because all the businesses that get the money will certainly have their own risks even though they are small
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Yes indeed investment anywhere is not always safe and has a high risk because we get profit from fluctuations, we cannot get it for sure. So that we have to be careful and do overall consideration in order to avoid these risks. I agree with what you say that invest anything we can lose. Because we must always be ready with the results that will be obtained.

I cannot agree that EVERYTHING can be an investment. However, you can really invest in many things - your education, real estate, jewelry. Meanwhile, cryptocurrency is one of the leaders on this list.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
I constantly here people say " Only invest what you can afford to lose"  Well no matter where your wealth is it could crash.

-Invest in USD- USA could collapse and experience mass inflation making your dollars nearly worthless
-Invest in Bonds- Government could collapse making your bonds worthless
-Invest in real estate- Housing prices could crash, natural disaster could hit and insurance company could go bankrupt
-Invest in metals- prices could crash, asteroid mining could collapse prices

Your money is never 100% safe no matter where it is invested.

Have you tried with crypto currencies other than the listed ones. There are plenty of ways to invest and earn in every platform. I would advice you to choose the right platform that will suite you. If its going to crpto platform, then check for ways to earn more bitcoin. Trading is another best platform in crypto to multiple your investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
When we say investment, it means there is a profit in return. But if your investment is not giving any profit in it, that's not what you called investment. Due to if you are one of the Investors, it means you have an investment and belief that there is big profit in the end once you decide to invest whether crypto or bitcoin.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
yes, everyone has the risk of each. and in this crypto investment, the most prominent is its fluctuating price of crypto. so I think there is no problem if someone invests in crypto, because other investments also have the same level of risk.
the development of the era and technology, of course, the economic system and investment will also be growing, and one of them is investment with crypto currency that uses advances and developments in technology and it all depends on investors who use these technologies
for now the investment in crypto currency is a good investment, with at least crypto currency users, of course it has great potential if later more people use it, of course the price will go up and we will profit
Yeah it is good to invest in crypto currency because it gives us opportunity to get all kind of facility and all kind of luxuries, if a person has money keeping it is really useless so it is good to invest and investing in crypto currency is best options because it grows and it has lower risk of not having profit but your money will remain the same there is no lose.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
the development of the era and technology, of course, the economic system and investment will also be growing, and one of them is investment with crypto currency that uses advances and developments in technology and it all depends on investors who use these technologies
Development is an ongoing process but if we talk about bitcoin its not much of an impact more so because bagholders of altcoins are always ready to become brainwashed shills and talk shit about bitcoin where ever they can even if they know the reality that there is nothing that can dethrone bitcoin.

Does development change their stance? No. Rather they get emboldened by every small bug that may appear. In my opinion there is no need for investors to put their money into untested unknown altcoins but to keep their investments on bitcoin. This means smaller portfolio and easy management giving you less headache and more quality time to spend with friends and family.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
I constantly here people say " Only invest what you can afford to lose"  Well no matter where your wealth is it could crash.

-Invest in USD- USA could collapse and experience mass inflation making your dollars nearly worthless
-Invest in real estate- Housing prices could crash, natural disaster could hit and insurance company could go bankrupt

There is absolutely no guarantee that the investments made in no time. Especially if we talk about the details of the investment, I would like to mention that there is no such thing as guarantee. There is a risk proportional to earnings, and the more this risk, the less interest of the investor. Investments for the state are generally perceived as a guarantee investment and therefore have a low return, but no such confidence is generated in investment instruments such as stock or crypto money, so no one is approaching the investment instruments with a guarantee income perception. It is a fact that these investments provide much higher returns because these investment instruments are more risky and the market considers these investment instruments as risky.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302

Do you know that breathing exposes you to oxygen molecules, which can form free radicals and wreak havok on your cells?

Everything have its risk, nothing is certain. Some just happen to be more risky than others. Personally I think there's the least risk in owning land (provided of course you have enough to pay property tax).
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
yes, everyone has the risk of each. and in this crypto investment, the most prominent is its fluctuating price of crypto. so I think there is no problem if someone invests in crypto, because other investments also have the same level of risk.
for now the investment in crypto currency is a good investment, with at least crypto currency users, of course it has great potential if later more people use it, of course the price will go up and we will profit
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
Yes indeed investment anywhere is not always safe and has a high risk because we get profit from fluctuations, we cannot get it for sure. So that we have to be careful and do overall consideration in order to avoid these risks. I agree with what you say that invest anything we can lose. Because we must always be ready with the results that will be obtained.

There is no gain when you do not take the risk though. Our life always succeed on every challenges and find a way to get out and rise again. We cannot predict about the result easily when we invest but we do not have to wait with nothing. Invest what you afford to lose and diversify them.
You are so on point mate, it is better to try than not to try at all, savings is not enough to keep one financially free for life because every blessed day comes with its own challenge that will tend to take that savings away and except you have a river that never runs dry, you might not meet up.

So, it better to invest in lots of businesses no matter how risky they seems, there is 50% possibility of  whatever business we risk to be success, life is full of risk generally and except we take it before we can come out with a life decision. Just like crypto trading, I see a lot of people condemning it every day while some have taken the risk, at least with little income to try it and see where it leads them, and most have been successful.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
No one can assure your investment being safe while you are in a investment business, taking the big risk also gained high rewards, you just need to know what particular venue your going to place your money, always best to use spare while you are ain't sure with what fate will bring to your assets.

Add only when you see higher chances of possibilities, don't get greedy and enjoy whatever the results keep learning from your stay.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
I think when we called need to investment it's time in fact it never good safety.even more it is risky also if you can't find good safety platform.Actually investment means you can buying lower price then when price going up you can make profitable.Everyone knows it's simple investment before you need intelligent and risk panic.
Pages:
Jump to: