Pages:
Author

Topic: Evil MAGA hat kids from Covington School VS Native American - page 5. (Read 1028 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
I am sure a lot of you like me tried really hard to ignore this situation as it was clearly a non-story, but the way the MSM has been covering it, the fact that it is a non-story has itself become a story.

This event was very telling of how willing the media is to lie and scream racism at the expense of causing children and their families to be mobbed, threatened, and harassed based on no evidence and how the irrational psychotic hatred manifests from the left for anyone they see simply supporting Trump.

In their mind the only way you could ever support him is if you are an active card carrying member of the KKK with a full swastika tattoo on your chest, therefore violence is justified. After all he is Hitler, and his followers are Nazis, so it is only just to stop them with violence isn't it?

The mainstream media tried doing this to Pepe the Frog before claiming it was a hate symbol of the far right, so it's really hard to take them serious. It's a goddamn meme, but I think to the MSM a MAGA hat really is essentially a modern-day KKK hood, which is obviously ludicrous. Most probably wear it just to be contratian or make a statement. To me, Trump is just like a comedy villain at best and probably a casual racist/misogynist at worst. Comparing him to Hitler or the KKK is ridiculous, though. I don't really think he knows what the hell he's doing to be honest but neither do the people who wear those hats and I would find it very hard to take anyone serious who was wearing one.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

There was noone hurt, noone harrassed, nothing
I think you forgot about all the calls for violence against the kids, and harassment by the hate group at the event against the kids.

I don't see how anyone could sue anyone here.
The kids likely have a case for defamation against many in the MSM along with the Phillips fellow.

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
It's quite impressive how Americans manage to create a story from nothing.

There was noone hurt, noone harrassed, nothing.
I don't see how anyone could sue anyone here.
And I certainely don't see how this was symbolic of anything.

And still USA manages to start a fire on the whole internet with this... Nothingness.

Impressive really.

I don't know what purpose it serves, but it's impressive.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I really hope the left is paying attention here. This event in itself is not very consequential, but is a very clear symptom of the state of modern society, not just in the US but world wide. A similar dynamic is at play all over the globe. The message is clear.

Unless you abandon this mission to maintain your own version of reality in spite of all the information being handed to you to prove otherwise, you are going to walk this nation and the world right into civil war. I promise you there is no scenario under which the left will win. You will be held down and fucked hard no matter who is the victor. It is time to end the LAARPing and make the difficult turn toward the medicine of reality. This is do or die time folks. Make the right choice or bathe in the blood of your own friends and family. You are going after people's children now out in the open. How long do you think this will be tolerated? What comes after that?

Related Video:

"#CovingtonGate: We Are Entering The Real CIVIL WAR 2.0"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YX1v3IhYRk
copper member
That has been debunked:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/22/alunmni-covington-catholic-high-school-push-back-against-medias-new-blackface-claim/
[...]Two sources at Covington told Breitbart News that the students were not wearing “blackface” but had been participating in “blackout” sporting events several years ago, like other color-themed events for school spirit that had nothing to do with race.

[...]
There are pictures of school students participating in "whiteout" and "blueout" events in which students were in all white and blue respectively, including face/body paint.   
copper member
The kids and school have a long history of being extremely racist. 
I don't think there is any basis for this statement.
Activity: 952
Merit: 175
@cryptocommies
The kids and school have a long history of being extremely racist.  These boys weren't provoking this situation and were just minding their business on a an innocent little school trip to protest for their right to control women's bodies.
copper member
The reaction of those in the MSM and on the left was disgusting. There were people calling for these kids to get punched in the face, doxed, harassed, and worse. The school these kids go to was closed on Tuesday because of threats of violence against the school.

What these kids were originally accused of is wrong, however none of this is an appropriate response to what they were accused of doing.

It turns out that the Indian was actually the one who instigated the incident, along with another racist, anti-white, anti-jew hate group, and the kids were actually the victims of the underlying incident. There were multiple racial epitaphs yelled at the kids.

After it came out the kids were the actual victims, many on the left doubled down and refused to admit they were wrong.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I am sure a lot of you like me tried really hard to ignore this situation as it was clearly a non-story, but the way the MSM has been covering it, the fact that it is a non-story has itself become a story.

This event was very telling of how willing the media is to lie and scream racism at the expense of causing children and their families to be mobbed, threatened, and harassed based on no evidence and how the irrational psychotic hatred manifests from the left for anyone they see simply supporting Trump.

In their mind the only way you could ever support him is if you are an active card carrying member of the KKK with a full swastika tattoo on your chest, therefore violence is justified. After all he is Hitler, and his followers are Nazis, so it is only just to stop them with violence isn't it? This event just showed how eager the left is to kill when the media tells them to. This is symptomatic of a very dangerous and serious trend not just in the US, but world wide.

Some related links you might want to look at:

The actual people yelling racial slurs, Black Israelites, a known open supremacist group:

https://youtu.be/pJujmh0cC18?t=3998

The woman who accused them of harasing her earlier spitting out endless racial slurs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be7xDHb8Xao

More video angles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zql3QKa6FZg

Some of the threats directed at these kids:

This was a message to anyone who is still interested in facts and truth. Do what we say or we are coming for you.

Pages:
Jump to: