Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 223. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 20
May 20, 2017, 09:14:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
May 20, 2017, 07:03:00 AM
All right, let's think hypothetically for a moment. What if evolution really is a hoax? Who does this lie benefit? It obviously benefits enemies of religions, but how exactly will they profit from a world without religion?
Not much war.
Not many women and children getting abused by the religions nutters..

No islamic crazies blowing people up..
no American Christian crazies with banners insulting people as they walk past..
No throwing sheets over women to hide them..
no babies dicks getting cut and sucked..
No more lies and make believe ..
no more creepy vicars..
no more tax fiddles for the rich..

I think that should cover why i think it's a good idea to get rid of religion..

Earthalon is the only god Grin..It created you..

SO RECYCLE OR DIE..Yes we all will if you don't recycle         and it will be all your fault ..
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 20, 2017, 07:00:30 AM
Do you really think that you can discover another, spiritual dimension of existence, spiritual world, with classic scientific tools?
No way.
Spiritual reality we can see only with our spiritual senses, not physical.
Before creation of the Universe, time and space didn't exist.
Physical world and physical laws didn't exist.
So, it's obvious that science can't answer, or discovers and validates theories about creation of the universe.
Only religion can do it.
Science can research only visible universe, after creation.

And which of the 4200 religions would that be?

No doubt its yours cause all the others got it wrong no doubt.

We have many religions because man lost connection with God after human fall.
Still, religions are inspired and started by God in order to help us to understand purpose of life, spiritual reality, Creator etc.
Based on the spiritual foundation of each religion, some religions explain things more deeply but all religions have the same purpose, to connect us with our creator and origin, God.
Evolution is just human theory and can't explain things before the creation of universe, beyond time and space.
Only religions can explain it.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 20, 2017, 06:43:32 AM
All right, let's think hypothetically for a moment. What if evolution really is a hoax? Who does this lie benefit? It obviously benefits enemies of religions, but how exactly will they profit from a world without religion?
legendary
May 20, 2017, 06:39:57 AM
Are you trolling? No matter how hard I try, I cannot take people like you seriously.
People need to read about evolution before they start arguing about it, because you get most of your "facts" wrong.

- No, people didn't evolve from monkeys, they share the common ancestry.
- New specie can evolve from only one organism of some specie, and just because that one organism changed, it doesn't mean that the others die out or change as well.
- Evolution doesn't provide the answer to the question how the first organism came to be, nor is that it's job.
- All changes in evolution started happening from the first mutation in some organism, they are happening right now and they will continue to happen. The reason why you don't notice it now is because the changes we know now, happened across very long period of time.

These are just some common misconceptions that people have about evolution.
These are just some common misconceptions that people have about evolution..

We change because we need to eat or the weather or not to be eaten ..
If all was good be no need to change..
200 million years
Crocodiles are the ultimate survivors. Having arisen some 200 million years ago, they have outlived the dinosaurs by some 65 million years. Even humans, the most fearsome predators ever to stalk the Earth, have failed to force into extinction any of the 23 species of crocodilians.

Why is a human black or white ..
Answer the weather black helps you in the sun..
White helps you in the cold..

The reason why you don't notice it now is because the changes we know now, happened across very long period of time. Roll Eyes

Humans Are Speeding Up Evolution - YouTube
Video for evolution sped up▶ 2:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzlUZrt0Ums
21 Mar 2013 - Uploaded by Seeker
Turns out evolution isn't always slow. Scientists in Nebraska have discovered a bird evolving right before ..

Baby evolution - YouTube
Video for a baby is evolution▶ 3:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f4Sxv4JqWM
14 Oct 2010 - Uploaded by shahar levi

Eggs and Their Evolution - Stanford University
https://web.stanford.edu/group/stanfordbirds/text/essays/Eggs.html
With the exception of the platypus and echidna, mammals provide the ... Birds can lay their eggs in even drier environments than reptiles, because when the fatty .

Ape is not much different than a human..

But just lets remember that evolution is a fact as someone said plenty of evolution happening all around us   just need to take the time to look..

Even science evolution..Finger prints now DNA ..

Science evolution is human evolution it makes us survive better..

Evolution the need to change to make us live better..

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 20, 2017, 06:12:28 AM
Do you really think that you can discover another, spiritual dimension of existence, spiritual world, with classic scientific tools?
No way.
So, it's obvious that science can't answer, or discovers and validates theories about creation of the universe.
Only religion can do it.

There is only this physical reality out of which the entirety of existence emerges, including, but not limited to, words individuals use to describe what they cannot physically see, like "spiritual reality", "spiritual senses", "creation of the universe" and "religion", for example. This is my opinion on the matter, and all other similar matters as well.

There is nothing that can do a better job at explaining anything than the explanations (including preliminary ones) provided though the process of proper scientific inquiry.

Religions will have to bow the knee.  Grin

It is science that proves that God exists, and science that proves that evolution is impossible. Religion doesn't have anything to do with it until after the proof.

Cool
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
It's Me bikihabana
May 20, 2017, 05:10:04 AM
No way.
Only religion can do it.

There is only this physical reality out of which the entirety of existence emerges, including, but not limited to, words individuals use to describe what they cannot physically see, like "spiritual reality", "spiritual senses", "creation of the universe" and "religion", for example. This is my opinion on the matter, and all other similar matters as well.

There is nothing that can do a better job at explaining anything than the explanations (including preliminary ones) provided though the process of proper scientific inquiry.

Religions will have to bow the knee.  Grin
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 20, 2017, 04:00:26 AM
There is no proof of that. hoax or not, it's not important.
I agree with you friend. It does not matter from what we descended. We are what we are, and that is only what is important. Future is what we need to be concerned about, and this moment even more than future. I do not know why, but to some people it is really important to know how we came to this world, maybe it is too me a bit too. But i am ok with not knowing too.

Problem is that those evolutionists believe we will evolve in the future and create all kinds of harmful ideologies based on that false accusation. For example, Hitler.

Do you really think that humans will always look like they do today? Evolution takes a long time, millions of years. It would be ill advised to have it as a center of any ideology, since it's something bigger than us and almost completely out of our conscious control.

Yes, Hitler made efforts to selectively breed a new German race of blue eyed, blonde haired supermen two meters tall each. However I think this was actually going against evolution as he was interfering with it's natural flow. There's a reason why normally people like this are rare to find for example they'll  have a hard time thriving in miserable conditions like in the far north.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 20, 2017, 02:52:36 AM
I agree with you friend. It does not matter from what we descended. We are what we are, and that is only what is important. Future is what we need to be concerned about, and this moment even more than future. I do not know why, but to some people it is really important to know how we came to this world, maybe it is too me a bit too. But i am ok with not knowing too.

Problem is that those evolutionists believe we will evolve in the future and create all kinds of harmful ideologies based on that false accusation. For example, Hitler.
legendary
May 19, 2017, 05:14:12 PM
All the things you talk about here are nice additions to the evolution fiction. But there isn't any basic evidence supporting evolution at all, that can't be ascribed to creation even better. And there are many reasons why evolution is impossible. Three of them are, again:
1. probability math;
2. Irreducible Complexity;
3. no missing links in the fossils.

There are many more.

Cool

You know that just saying that doesn't prove anything?
If you want to say things give real argument. That's not what you're doing.
See for yourself, that's what you're doing:

"Evolution is the only possible explanation and here are 3 proofs:
-Lamas
-Eggs in boiling water
-The size of my penis"

You're saying the same thing.

Perhaps we are saying the same thing. But I know what I am talking about, while you don't seem to know much of anything... according to your own words.

Cool
legendary
May 19, 2017, 05:12:25 PM
No way.
Only religion can do it.

Who cares what religion? Religion isn't anything until it gets into a person. And when it does, it is different than the religion of everyone else on the planet. Why? Because everyone thinks a little different than everyone else.

Make your religion the one that really works. Find out what the truth is, and live it. Evolution certainly isn't the truth.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
May 19, 2017, 04:10:55 PM
No way.
Only religion can do it.

Activity: 139
Merit: 20
May 19, 2017, 04:06:06 PM
Are you trolling? No matter how hard I try, I cannot take people like you seriously.
People need to read about evolution before they start arguing about it, because you get most of your "facts" wrong.

- No, people didn't evolve from monkeys, they share the common ancestry.
- New specie can evolve from only one organism of some specie, and just because that one organism changed, it doesn't mean that the others die out or change as well.
- Evolution doesn't provide the answer to the question how the first organism came to be, nor is that it's job.
- All changes in evolution started happening from the first mutation in some organism, they are happening right now and they will continue to happen. The reason why you don't notice it now is because the changes we know now, happened across very long period of time.

These are just some common misconceptions that people have about evolution.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 19, 2017, 12:14:40 PM
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
May 19, 2017, 12:09:21 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
May 19, 2017, 11:32:51 AM
All the things you talk about here are nice additions to the evolution fiction. But there isn't any basic evidence supporting evolution at all, that can't be ascribed to creation even better. And there are many reasons why evolution is impossible. Three of them are, again:
1. probability math;
2. Irreducible Complexity;
3. no missing links in the fossils.

There are many more.

Cool

You know that just saying that doesn't prove anything?
If you want to say things give real argument. That's not what you're doing.
See for yourself, that's what you're doing:

"Evolution is the only possible explanation and here are 3 proofs:
-Lamas
-Eggs in boiling water
-The size of my penis"

You're saying the same thing.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 19, 2017, 11:25:16 AM

You and your science guys all over this thread arent addressing actual questions, you are merely offended by the fact, that somebody even has audicity to question Mr. Darwins theory. Darwin was anglican christian by the way.

I just did man!
And there is no problem with evolution and religion as long as you're not dumb enough to think that god created all species. You can believe that god created the world AND the evolution process.

And we're offended by the fact that you reject this scientifically proved theory without giving any argument :/

I don't think that religion and science are in conflict.
After all, when you read first book in Bible, Genesis, you see perfectly scientific explanation about the beginning of universe and planet earth.
From day 1 to 7 God created sky, earth, water, land, animals...
How people 5000 or 6000 years ago could know such facts?
You can think that God couldn't create everything in just 6 days but do you really think that we are talking here about literal 6 days with 24 hours?
In other place in the bible, Peter said: Don't you know that for God one day is like 1000 years and 1000 years as one day?
So, if we change term 6 days with 6 periods of development of the universe, than God's creation and evolution have no difference.
Just, evolution can't answer question about the beginning of universe.
Religion can answer it. It's only difference between evolution and religion.

You are right.  Religion provides answers.  Science discovers and validates answers.

No way.
Only religion can do it.

legendary
May 19, 2017, 10:37:19 AM
legendary
May 19, 2017, 06:48:44 AM
To much bible bashing closes your brains from actually thinking..
God is doing it for you..I.E your manual..

Evolution is real 100% ..So please stop only religious freaks would ever claim evolution is a hoax ..

I will prove evolution is real..

We all come from a single point I.E the big bang so we are all made of the same stuff..

why does a deer look like an antelope

water hog look like a rat without a tail

Human looks like a gorilla especially if your from north Africa  Cheesy
where all humans first started AFRICA..

We humans all started our lives in Africa..

So if you ever hear the bongos and you start tapping your feet your going back to your roots..AFRICA..

More proof of evolution ..

Evolution sped up even though you think it's not it is..

Sperm cell turns into a human
a egg turns into a bird
a caterpillar turns into a butterfly ..All evolution at work but SPED UP..And it is evolution..

Evolution in Action - YouTube
Video for evolution in action▶ 3:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIGXLNYV9kc

Frogs is the best documentary movies you will see..

They freeze up they get you stoned they poison you     Frogs are so amazing ..

But you change because of the weather or the need to eat or the need to not be eaten
all will make you change if needed to make you live..

Life is strong but deadly..Look around the ones that have survived the longest are the predators..

Strangest Weather on Earth: Frogs Frozen Solid - YouTube
Video for Strangest Weather on Earth: Frogs Frozen Solid▶ 1:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSvspDZOVV0

FROGS have smooth, moist skin and long, stripy legs and are likely to be found in damp habitats in the garden. TOADS have warty skin, golden eyes and prefer to crawl rather than hop; if threatened a toad can puff itself up to appear bigger. Toads can tolerate drier habitats than frogs and spend less time in water.

ape human   frog toad  Wink..Can a frog understand what a toad says?.Same with a human and a ape..

Same specie^..Like a deer and a antelope ..

Just look at all the animals you can see what animals look like each other..

Human embryos have a tail that measures about one-sixth of the size of the embryo itself. As the embryo develops into a fetus, the tail is absorbed by the growing body.

So the possible evolution change ^^ you have a tail before you turn into a human..

Evolution is REAL i rest my case..

case over and out i win ..NEXT CASE.. Grin..And before i leave the court DARWIN IS THE DADDY..

legendary
May 19, 2017, 06:18:23 AM

a) wrong, nature alone selected brain enlargement as it gave a huge advantage

Nature can't select anything because it doesn't have ability to make decisions. It does't have brains or consciousness.

Wahou great thanks for this precision.
Can we agree on the fact that "decision" is here abused as to refer to the natural selection process?

Can we agree on the fact that "natural selection" is abused in all evolution talk, because nature doesn't have a brain  and consciousness?

Cool
Jump to: