Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 227. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 14, 2017, 04:26:23 PM
I can't believe this is even a thread on this forum

Why not? Questions are meant to be asked.

This is good topic, since public state education does terrible job at explaining complex issues like evolution or universe for that matter. Science should be capable of carefully explaining and proving its basic tenets to even dumbest of humans. Otherwise, it would be no different from cults, dont you agree?

Anyway, I find evolution plausible, but see basic problem with the way its still reliant on theories (ie. abstract faith). HOW do you go from species A to species B and C, that arent genetically compatible, anymore? How does that happen, when both species share same geographic area?

Yes we intelligent people (by our own standards) should band together and explain how we evolved from the fish and why there's no evidence but it's still the truth. We should join our forces with flat earth community to reveal truth to all dumb people out there.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 14, 2017, 04:26:12 PM
There has been no definite evidence to prove these theories at all. Shouldn't all monkeys have evolved to being man by now.

Man evolved from a species of monkeys which for some reason felt the need to get down from the trees and walk the earth. Everything else was triggered by this. The rest of the monkeys didn't need to get down to the ground and you can see most of them living happily up there in the tree tops to this day. It was probably some circumstance specific to where the proto-humans lived and which wasn't present anywhere else. Just the same way as there are amazonian tribes who still haven't set foot into the 11th, let alone the 21th century.

My poop evolved to become a horse. That's true. I can't show it to you but I have evidence: You see, it took a lot of time to evolve.

How in the world old are you?     Grin

There's poop and horses in the world so they must have evolved from each other. I don't know how and it doesn't make sense but Richard Dawkins told me so so it must be true because he is famous scientist or something  Smiley

Dawkins - Politician disguised as a scientist.     Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
May 14, 2017, 04:18:51 PM

Why not? Questions are meant to be asked.

This is good topic, since public state education does terrible job at explaining complex issues like evolution or universe for that matter. Science should be capable of carefully explaining and proving its basic tenets to even dumbest of humans. Otherwise, it would be no different from cults, dont you agree?

Anyway, I find evolution plausible, but see basic problem with the way its still reliant on theories (ie. abstract faith). HOW do you go from species A to species B and C, that arent genetically compatible, anymore? How does that happen, when both species share same geographic area?
May 14, 2017, 04:18:23 PM
There has been no definite evidence to prove these theories at all. Shouldn't all monkeys have evolved to being man by now.

Man evolved from a species of monkeys which for some reason felt the need to get down from the trees and walk the earth. Everything else was triggered by this. The rest of the monkeys didn't need to get down to the ground and you can see most of them living happily up there in the tree tops to this day. It was probably some circumstance specific to where the proto-humans lived and which wasn't present anywhere else. Just the same way as there are amazonian tribes who still haven't set foot into the 11th, let alone the 21th century.

My poop evolved to become a horse. That's true. I can't show it to you but I have evidence: You see, it took a lot of time to evolve.

There's poop and horses in the world so they must have evolved from each other. I don't know how and it doesn't make sense but Richard Dawkins told me so so it must be true because he is famous scientist or something  Smiley
legendary
May 14, 2017, 04:13:16 PM

May 14, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

legendary
May 14, 2017, 04:07:34 PM
The monkey question might be a little silly. But the fact that evolution is a hoax is true, and not funny at all.

Things like:
1. probability math,
2. Irreversible Complexity,
3. no beneficial mutations ever having been found, not even once,
4. no proof of missing links in the fossils,
all show that evolution is simply a hoax, used to build scientists up in the eyes of the people, so that the scientists can make money off them, one way or another.

Cool
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 14, 2017, 04:04:10 PM

Activity: 418
Merit: 250
May 14, 2017, 03:46:52 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 14, 2017, 03:04:08 PM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE
Lets assume that fact that we descended from monkeys are true. Why there are still monkeys around you ask. Well first of all, i guess that not all monkeys would be able to evolve. Some of them would stay monkeys, and that explain your question. And it would take a lot of time for evolution, from one specie to another.
May 14, 2017, 02:56:42 PM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

Cause the aliens didn't send them the monolith they gave our ancestors at the end of 2001 A Space Odyssey. Therefore monkeys couldn't comprehend how to use a dead animal's bone as a weapon and got defeated in the famous battle for the water source of 1000000000BC. The rest of their once mighty tribe were forced to scatter around the African wilderness in search of their true identity. A search which continues to this day.

Ok, so that's why there's LGBT rights movement. So that those monkeys could be recognized and find their true identity  Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 14, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

Cause the aliens didn't send them the monolith they gave our ancestors at the end of 2001 A Space Odyssey. Therefore monkeys couldn't comprehend how to use a dead animal's bone as a weapon and got defeated in the famous battle for the water source of 1000000000BC. The rest of their once mighty tribe were forced to scatter around the African wilderness in search of their true identity. A search which continues to this day.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
May 14, 2017, 01:46:28 PM
^

Ay 6000 year old earth. Of course evolution is impossible... Roll Eyes

/edit

oh ridery99 - why did you delete your christian 6000 year old earth post :S
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2017, 01:27:13 PM
I do not believe in the theory of evolution , Because the theory is not clear
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2017, 12:28:01 PM
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
May 14, 2017, 12:00:13 PM

May 14, 2017, 10:38:55 AM

Pages:
Jump to: