Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 14. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 10:43:46 AM
In addition to the First Coin on the market, I give my preference to the altkoins from the TOP 100. It is likely that they will have a perspective in development. Not everyone, but most of them have it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
I lean toward Ethereum in light of the fact that Ethereum is of high esteem and is additionally appropriate for long haul venture. What's more, I'm more appropriate for long haul speculation. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are ideal for me.
Activity: 318
August 04, 2018, 03:47:56 AM
maybe right now, I prefer with ethereum and bitcoin cash because this coin can increase in anytime. and when this coin increase, the price can get more than 10% of profit so it will be a good choice to select this coin. I think there is another coin that we can choose too besides of ethereum and bitcoin cash and we can buy many coins in this time.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 04, 2018, 01:30:32 AM
maybe I will choose to have ethereum as much as I can because there are so many ico who are working together and created from ethereum's smart contract so that in my opinion with ethereum I can get a lot of profit when I can participate and grow assets from being an investment in ico.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
August 04, 2018, 01:15:32 AM
The ban on bitcoin depends on the regulations in the country. and I am sure there will never be other coins that can replace bitcoin, because you also know that bitcoin is the most famous digital currency and will definitely continue to attract many people. I am sure bitcoin will continue to grow and always show the highest value in the future.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 12:29:43 AM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

If bitcoin was banned, all cryptocurrency will get affected. Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency, then followed by Ethereum, which is the most popular crypto used by many ICOs. So if Bitcoin was banned, I'd go for Ethereum. Just like Bitcoin, it has a great potential too.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 12:16:26 AM
unless the bitcoin, then I would choose the ethereum for investment. because it is altcoin the ethereum most potential. and also now able to master the market. ethereum also widely in use for ICO.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 03, 2018, 11:46:48 PM
besides bitcoin there are ethereum and doge coins that I like. ethereum and doge always have a good and crowded market. the prices of these two tokens are not so high but they are more stable on the market.
As for myself, the coin that I like other than bitcoin is ethereum.
yes we certainly don't need to doubt the future of ethereum,
because I think ethereum has a bright and promising future
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 11:33:24 PM
besides bitcoin there are ethereum and doge coins that I like. ethereum and doge always have a good and crowded market. the prices of these two tokens are not so high but they are more stable on the market.
Activity: 146
August 03, 2018, 11:29:11 PM
My second choice is Ethereum. Because I believe that Ethereum coins are potential and reliable, besides that Ethereum's background is also very good. Ethereum is the best alternative to bitcoin.
Activity: 331
August 03, 2018, 11:24:17 PM
If the bitcoin banned, then the coin that other will also banned. There are many options for example bitcoin banned. I more confident with ethereum. Until now ethereum still exist in crypto.
Activity: 80
August 03, 2018, 11:20:38 PM
I am currently holding tron, ripple, litecoin, NEO and ethereum, I think ripple and NEO are the ones with the most promising future, another one that looks like a good option to add to your portfolio is Digibyte, it is currently becoming a mainstream currency, so you can check that up.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 11:19:54 PM
If Bitcoin is banned in a country then the Altcoin will be banned and it makes cryptocurrency difficult to develop.
Maybe it's better if we trade real, like opening a gold shop etc.

And it must be a time later if the state prohibits cryptocurrency will surely regret that he is outdated.

It's difficult to happened yet many countries have declaring banned cryptocurrency but regardless for ICO's who are not been accepted to many countries Bitcoin and Solid top Altcoins are have the legal permission or have a permits to trade in any exchanges.

Activity: 27
August 03, 2018, 11:14:20 PM
In addition to bitcoin, ethereum is my best choice. In future ethereum can replace bitcoin
Activity: 546
August 03, 2018, 11:05:21 PM
i think except for bitcoin i cannot prefer any other coin because i am very much trust in bitcoin because it is the only coin which is stable and the rates are not low in this time and also give the profit to the customers who take the trust in this coin in this work in market.
Activity: 714
August 03, 2018, 10:59:41 PM
Electroneum will be good choice if more exchanges than Cryptopia list it... Even on low-end hardware it doesn't take more than 1-3 days to get minimum payout from a good pool. I mine on 7 pools to get best results as most pools have issues with automatic difficulty adjusting in Stratum proxy if using more than 1 core.

wow really? that was cool indeed .  may I know what devices are you using ? I do heard a lot of good feedbacks about electroneum on the past but I declined to try it just because I was busy on some other stuffs .

anyways ,  aside from bitcoin , I still prefer to to invest on some altcoins like etherium and bch because these two are also popular and known to give a good resut a when compared to other cryptos . though bitcoin Is still my main focus because most of my holding are mainly btc .
Activity: 386
August 03, 2018, 10:47:55 PM
If it happens I guess ethereum is my choice. because after the bitcoin I guess only ethereum is a big market that have altcoin and communities as large as bitcoin. Although now for value indeed ethereum is still far below the bitcoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 03, 2018, 10:46:10 PM
If Bitcoin is banned in a country then the Altcoin will be banned and it makes cryptocurrency difficult to develop.
Maybe it's better if we trade real, like opening a gold shop etc.

And it must be a time later if the state prohibits cryptocurrency will surely regret that he is outdated.
Activity: 149
August 03, 2018, 10:44:37 PM
is it funny .. i think if bitcoin die no coin will be live.. so there is no chance to take bitcoin position by other coin. so chill...
Activity: 728
August 03, 2018, 10:37:50 PM
Besides bitcoin, I prefer ethereum because ethereum has the potential to replace the position of bitcoin and also many people who are interested in ethereum so that many people invest there.
Pages:
Jump to: