Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 17. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
I think the best bitcoin is a lot of coins just we are not very aware of this I think that looks good on this background coin zcash it has a decent decentralization and much better performance than bitcoin!
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
I think no one can replace it, bitcoin was first created and as the parent of all altcoin so if there is no bitcoin then there will be no crypto anymore. indeed that is potentially ethereum because it also has a better developer team than other coins and why it is below one level with bitcoin.
Activity: 77
Of course ,I prefer Ethereum, and I trust It completely .
Activity: 224
besides bitcoin, I like Ethereum. which recently is gaining more and more popularity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
If suddenly bitcoin is banned, in this case I will choose etherium as the most optimal investment
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
besides of bitcoin, I prefer with bitcoin cash, ethereum, neo, but I don't think those coin can beat bitcoin for the price because they need to increase the price first. it is difficult to beat bitcoin price because people still hoping bitcoin to be their main coin and their main investment and bitcoin itself still leading in the market.
Activity: 98
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
Btc is too popular now and that's why I prefer Monero. As I know, it is the most promising cheap alternative cryptocurrency and it is anonymous as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

well, for me I think, Etherium coin wi be replace bitcoin, But I do not think if it will become better aside from bitcoin. Well, I do not think if bitcoin will be banned in some country it does mean all crypto currency will also banned it depends on th policy of the government, because only bitcoin can transact in many ways. Etherium is great replacement if banning in bitcoin spread world wide.
Activity: 224
Dear all,
Yes, except for bitcoin, I prefer many other coins, suc as ETH, NEO, CMT,...But that is only some examples for us to realize the cost of coins on the market. We still find other potential coins to trade or hold for long term.
Activity: 96
In addition to Bitcoin, I think I will choose Ethereum. Ethereum is also the cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. The second largest currency has made great achievements since its development and attracted more and more fans. , but I think if Bitcoin is really still, then I want to encrypt the world will not exist.
Activity: 49
The second choice is Ethereum. More and more projects are being developed on the basis of EtherChannel 2.0, so I am more optimistic about Ethereum. Currency exchange Ethereum exchange.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
I not only like to invest in Bitcoin, but I also like to invest in Ethereum. I will choose some high-priced cryptocurrencies to invest. Because I think the cryptocurrency with higher price is more stable.

I also preferred ethereum after bitcoin because of its innovative features like smart contracts and platform where developers are able to make different kind of applications. Ethereum's innovative technology will propel its growth significantly in the future and will strengthen its position as the second ranked coin next to bitcoin. Ethereum has already proven its ability to rise and creates its own all-time high that happened last january and will surely make it again in the future.
Activity: 279
In accordance to the current trends, I consider that Eos is more preferable altcoin for me in this time. I am sure in its future because it has a large potentail.
Activity: 252
Today in the world we have two currencies that have proved their strength Bitcoin and Ethereum. They went through a difficult path and rose from the cents to heaven and will continue to grow in price.
Activity: 672
Except to Bitcoin, i think my and every persons first choice is Ethereum. Because Ethereum is good potential coin with the promising future. Ethereum is the base of all altcoins and maximum altcoins is made on Ethereum platform, i think this thing make him unique and makes him more valuable than other. I hope that its price will increase more than last year price and we will soon see a new high of Ethereum.
Activity: 148
I not only like to invest in Bitcoin, but I also like to invest in Ethereum. I will choose some high-priced cryptocurrencies to invest. Because I think the cryptocurrency with higher price is more stable.
Activity: 23
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

eth
Activity: 98
Just tell us!

If Bitcoin is banned, I believe everyone will choose Ethereum. Because Ethereum is the second most valuable currency in Bitcoin.
Activity: 279
I prefer predictable and stable cryptocurrencies with good potenatial and there are ETH, EOS, Waves for me. I beliebe in their future because current trends allow me to think so.
Activity: 658
In fact it is a difficult question because some time ago I was pretty sure that it was ETH but I even might not suppose that ETH would be so weak comparing with the growth of bitcoin. Well, I consider that in the current moment of time there is no particular coin which can replace bitcoin right now. Something tips me that we need to wait some time because it may happen something that will point us the new interesting candidats.
Pages:
Jump to: