Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 15. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 10:34:39 PM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

I don't think there will be anything that can replace bitcoin, until now there have been lots of new coins but none of the coins can be like bitcoin. if bitcoin is rejected by the world then cryptocurrency will die. that's what I think.
Activity: 85
August 03, 2018, 08:54:57 PM
I am currently aiming for NEO, EOS and cardano, they all look promising, and particulary NEO's platform seems like an interesting addition to the market, it seems like a good alternative to the one from ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

Ethereum will automatically replace it.  And another thing,if bitcoin is banned then all the other altcoins are obviously banned to. Altcoins are connected to bitcoin so if they say that they ban bitcoin,  it means that they ban the whole cryptocurrency. I like Eth so much so I know everyone else would not find it hard accepting it as the new king.
Activity: 80
Well, there are a lot of options nowadays but I would prefer to choose NEO, it has a lot of back-up at the moment and it is probably the altcoin with the most promising future, it has a great platform and could replace ethereum because of that.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is king of this market but its practically no application. I see a lot of good coin and have practical applications like TRX or EOS, their transaction speed and fees are low. You can consult
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Except bitcoin, instead of my preference to go to an ethreum, because ethereum is a bit of bitcoin, and for that they are like a queen in all cryptocurrency, because a bitcoin is also a king of all crypto. So it's great to be an investor in ethereum instead of a bitcoin. Since the coins have two cryptos it is known as a good coin in cryptocurrency investments, so if no one else has options to invest except a bitcoin then go for an ethereum.
Activity: 250
actually if bitcoin banned then altcoin will follow banned, regulation is complicated because it still has not found the most appropriate solution for this cyptoworld. crypto is needed and useful but on the other hand crypto is also misused as a means of money loundrying or various other crimes
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Just tell us!

If bitcoin will gone then Ethereum will step up to supersede Bitcoin because it is 2nd to the Bitcoin and the number 1 ranked among the Altcoins but it is impossible to Bitcoin to become obsolete as its already build a legacy among the people that if all government will really ban Bitcoin then it will be the whole crypto currency will disappear.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Just tell us!

In my mind, I prefer Ethereum because it has a bright future. I prefer to make long-term investments, so prefer to invest in Ethereum.
I am better suited to invest in some high value cryptocurrency, but still the most I hope the more profitable future is ethereum.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
Besides the bitcoin, then I prefer to choose the ethereum as investments. Because this is the ethereum altcoin proven able to survive. And since a long time up to now this ethereum also still has a nice accomplishment.
Activity: 182
If bitcoin got banned in one place I think it also includes altcoins. It depends on the regulations if there a good option aside from bitcoin then I'll go with it. I believe bitcoin will not be banned in long term because this market will stay with us and it will continue to help us.

Exactly, if you ban BTC you ban all crypto.
There's too many influential people into crypto now for it to be banned.
except for Bitcoin Ethereum into more coins I choose and make a big enough profit again in the future. With the ability that is present can be a big enough profit in the future and make a benchmark for the future. in addition to Ethereum has many supporters who are able to make the level of profits rise.
Activity: 89
XLM and DASH, because has small fee transaction and faster transaction than BTC. Developer of DASH is very active to promote advantages of DASH and continue in development, i have seen DASH use for buy good and service in merchants and will be many company interesting to use it. XLM has good fundamental too because has partnership with IBM
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
I f#1 Bitcoin goes down I will switch over to #2 Ethereum.  I like going with the favored coins when the technology is so new.  I think it's safer and will have huge gains without all the possible losses. 
Activity: 168

If only Bitcoin is banned, I choose ethereum maybe.
but if Bitcoin is banned and all altcoin are banned. no choice.
Yes, I agree with this statement. ETH will also be my first choice.
I also like Ethereum because I know Ethereum is also the best coin after bitcoin so from that I am sure I like Ethereum I can get a good profit because this coin has advantages that are not owned by other coins

Activity: 196
Just tell us!

I hope the case of Bitcoin forbidden around the world does not happen again. If Bitcoin is banned all over the world, the electronic money market will lose its strongest monarch, and all investors will not want to invest in electronic money. Ether and others have not been able to replace bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Just tell us!

Although bitcoin is forbidden, there will still be loopholes to invest in it, because btc is king.
Usually the more prohibited the price will be more attractive and prices soar.
But if really bitcoin is forbidden, then I think Eth is his successor.
Activity: 72
I think altcoin with platform will have bright future, so i suggest Tezos, Ethereum and Neo. Those coins building platform which help other crypto currency to grow faster than normal ways. Base on the price, i think Tezos have the best chance to big profit because the price still too low.
Activity: 98
now there is a new IOS platform on the market , in my opinion it is the best after bitcoin
Activity: 154
Almost every one of us keep Etherium, since then it has proved its stability and practicality
Activity: 168
I give the preference to the Neo . Neo in my opinion is too much undervalued , I hope that in the near future he will surprise us all
Pages:
Jump to: