Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] Bituary - Cryptocurrency Trading Exchange Platform | Bituary.com - page 5. (Read 1308 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
In any project, you need a good marketer who will help you with your any tasks.
A lot depends on the marketer too. I would like to see some promotions or bonuses for new traders.

This is a good idea, a bonus for a new user, I would love it.
Activity: 19
Why nobody answers my previous question?
Activity: 24
Whould it has desktop terminal to trade with API?
Activity: 30
In my opinion, the project has chosen an area where the competition is probably the biggest in the cryptosphere. The standard program does not attract investors and users. Does the team have something that many other similar platforms don't?
In recent years, a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges have closed and it is possible that something will turn out for the project.
A very difficult situation in the foreign exchange market. How not to drown and overcome competitors with such a popular idea and such unstable jumps, and cryptocurrency drops ?! Frequently asked question for which there is no answer !!
fundamental analysis will help you cope with your tasks and choose the project
You are right, good advertisement is the key for success.
Activity: 25
In my opinion, the project has chosen an area where the competition is probably the biggest in the cryptosphere. The standard program does not attract investors and users. Does the team have something that many other similar platforms don't?
In recent years, a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges have closed and it is possible that something will turn out for the project.
A very difficult situation in the foreign exchange market. How not to drown and overcome competitors with such a popular idea and such unstable jumps, and cryptocurrency drops ?! Frequently asked question for which there is no answer !!
fundamental analysis will help you cope with your tasks and choose the project
Activity: 38

in the 21st century a mobile application is a must
Mobile application, it is primarily a comfort for the consumer.

yes, everybody use phones in ther cars and dont have time for pc using
and what's the point of using a computer if your pocket is the same, maybe even more powerful
It’s just still important to understand that which versions of phones will support applications, because old phones are already outdated and people will not be able to use the application
Activity: 15
I want to see the beta version of the mobile application! There is one wish: a simplified version that will be clear to both beginners and experienced users.
But after all, such a version needs to be done so that in the future there are no various bugs and a lot of complaints from ordinary users
It will be interesting to see what the team will offer us, because applications for phones are now very important
Activity: 29
I want to see the beta version of the mobile application! There is one wish: a simplified version that will be clear to both beginners and experienced users.
But after all, such a version needs to be done so that in the future there are no various bugs and a lot of complaints from ordinary users
Activity: 22
I think that the application will be integrated for all users, regardless of their knowledge.
Now they make applications with an intuitive interface and this is the key to the success of the project.
The simpler the application will have the project, the easier it will be for people to use it in simple life, since most of everything is from the phone
Activity: 34
Guys, I sympathize with you, the competition is frantic, how do you plan to defeat your rivals ??
I agree, there are a lot of competitors, although everyone complains about the crisis, the fall of cryptocurrencies and the like, but still they are creating their sites at a frantic pace !!
As for me, the crisis does not at all affect any factors in terms of creating projects, even this can be earned
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
Guys, I sympathize with you, the competition is frantic, how do you plan to defeat your rivals ??
I agree, there are a lot of competitors, although everyone complains about the crisis, the fall of cryptocurrencies and the like, but still they are creating their sites at a frantic pace !!
The fall of the market can not be eternal, sooner or later we will go to the moon.
Activity: 31
I think that the application will be integrated for all users, regardless of their knowledge.
Now they make applications with an intuitive interface and this is the key to the success of the project.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Activity: 133
Activity: 66
This type of customer acquisition is very beneficial to both the customer and the contractor.  The advantages for participants is that after inviting people, they work for you and bring money
Activity: 13

and what's the point of using a computer if your pocket is the same, maybe even more powerful
I think ony for mining is the point of using PC, that's it.
Activity: 22
This is the first time i see this platform, do you have any referral programs for new people?
Now almost all projects have this system, bring a friend who starts trading and get a percentage from him
Guys, these are elementary things that projects should have that try to become popular and attract as many users as possible!
For example, I never participate in referral programs.  what is the point if there is almost no profit from this
why so?  I once participated in referral programs, so I still receive payment.
Activity: 31
This is the first time i see this platform, do you have any referral programs for new people?
Now almost all projects have this system, bring a friend who starts trading and get a percentage from him
Guys, these are elementary things that projects should have that try to become popular and attract as many users as possible!
For example, I never participate in referral programs.  what is the point if there is almost no profit from this
Activity: 144

Activity: 83
Pages:
Jump to: