Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] Bituary - Cryptocurrency Trading Exchange Platform | Bituary.com - page 7. (Read 1308 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Always in such projects, i’m used to seeing mobile applications, since they are simply necessary, you should consider developing them
Activity: 29
This is the first time i see this platform, do you have any referral programs for new people?
Activity: 38
Now there are so many exchangers, how are you going to stay in the top?
There are many ways to become a leader, but first, you need to create a quality product with the highest level of security.
Many underestimate protection, but it is one of the most important utilities in the business.

Of course, protection in any project is very important now, because it is a banal trust from investors
Activity: 19
Would it has pre-mine phase where we can mine some exchange tokens?
No iformation about own token, it's just an exchange for regular coins.
Activity: 24
Does it has native exchange token?
Activity: 30
Activity: 27
An investment in cryptocurrency has very high market risks. How to feel safe being your user?
No one can guarantee absolute security, if we are already talking about these 100%, then run out of there, this does not happen!
It is very difficult to give such guarantees and it is not fair to the user, if you start with such deception, then I doubt that the exchange will stand afloat.
It is necessary to promptly eliminate problems, if they arise.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
An investment in cryptocurrency has very high market risks. How to feel safe being your user?
No one can guarantee absolute security, if we are already talking about these 100%, then run out of there, this does not happen!
It is very difficult to give such guarantees and it is not fair to the user, if you start with such deception, then I doubt that the exchange will stand afloat.
Activity: 22
You need to trust the blockchain, it is completely safe, that is why it is popular.

But how do you then explain the theft of millions of dollars from wallets and exchanges?  no absolute security anywhere
Blockchain is currently the safest technology available.  Yes, he is not one hundred percent safe, but these are the best that we now have
Activity: 31
You need to trust the blockchain, it is completely safe, that is why it is popular.

But how do you then explain the theft of millions of dollars from wallets and exchanges?  no absolute security anywhere
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
Activity: 67
I was faced with the fact that some exchanges do not store funds in cold wallets, and this is very dangerous. Do you keep customer funds in a cold wallet?
It is very strange that other exchanges do not care about the safety of their traders ' funds, it is not just dangerous, it is a crime.
Activity: 66
In my opinion, the project has chosen an area where the competition is probably the biggest in the cryptosphere. The standard program does not attract investors and users. Does the team have something that many other similar platforms don't?
In recent years, a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges have closed and it is possible that something will turn out for the project.
their closure in most cases was due to market conditions and lack of funding
In my opinion, just for the exchange, the state of the market is not entirely critical.  people will use exchanges anyway, no matter the supply market or the growing
Activity: 22
In my opinion, the project has chosen an area where the competition is probably the biggest in the cryptosphere. The standard program does not attract investors and users. Does the team have something that many other similar platforms don't?
In recent years, a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges have closed and it is possible that something will turn out for the project.
their closure in most cases was due to market conditions and lack of funding
Activity: 144
a new exchange is always good. How is this exchange better than other competitors?
The exchange is new, it is better than others, it has an unblemished reputation.

from where can a new project have a reputation?  reputation is a very time consuming process
Activity: 63
a new exchange is always good. How is this exchange better than other competitors?
The exchange is new, it is better than others, it has an unblemished reputation.
Activity: 14
Now there are so many exchangers, how are you going to stay in the top?
There are many ways to become a leader, but first, you need to create a quality product with the highest level of security.
Many underestimate protection, but it is one of the most important utilities in the business.
Pages:
Jump to: