Pages:
Author

Topic: **[EXCHANGE]** BTB / BTC Exchange Google Docs #2 - page 11. (Read 14031 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Added information on how to post an bid/ask!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Boelens, would it be possible to list trade history on the spreadsheet?

Also, can you put instructions on how to submit a bid on there, e.g. pm boelens, xxxx or xxxxx

I think both of those would help out a lot.

I can do the instruction, will do soon, not sure about trade history,what do other people think?

I think it would be helpful because the current spreadsheet looks a bit anemic....would help to show people that these things are indeed traded. It's the same approach CNC and FTC took when they got started and had google docs exchanges.

Also, can you put instructions on how to submit a bid on there, e.g. pm boelens, xxxx or xxxxx

I can do the instruction, will do soon, not sure about trade history,what do other people think?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Holy crap - I bought one BTB at 0.7BTC, I'm very happy about it.

Also, woah. Docs now has 50 viewers already!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Remove mine also, please.
legendary
please remove my sell order, I put it up for auction, thanks!

Removed.
legendary
Activity: 934
Merit: 1000
please remove my sell order, I put it up for auction, thanks!
Activity: 784
Can someone explain me why people are paying soo much for this altcoin?
legendary
Added the logo from the bitbar website to the sheet

Thanks! I revised it a bit more, added a moderators list, contact info and the highest/lowest bid/ask!

Good job..

Thanks! And if anyone has suggestion as to what I could/need to add more, feel free to post here! =).
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io

Thanks! I revised it a bit more, added a moderators list, contact info and the highest/lowest bid/ask!

Good job..

legendary
WTS 3 BTB/6 BTC  1  by 1 .You can check my CNC trade history .

What exactly do you mean? For 6BTC 3BTB, or 3BTB and 6BTC each?
Activity: 505
WTS 3 BTB/6 BTC  1  by 1 .You can check my CNC trade history .
legendary
Added mill0601. It's a sell order at 2.143 BTC per BTB (7 bitbars up for grabs)
Also, I'd like to put a general note out there, if you're trade has been completed, please post here so, then I can put you on the list of traders with reputation and remove your order.
This should really be the exchange standard for all future coins (worked great with BTC/CNC)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-google-docs-front-end-194748

Please support the designers and those that host these exchanges. After 2 weeks, Boelens gets .5 BTC from me.. hopefully others decide to give back a bit of coin!

I say keep things simple like they are for now. It worked very well with Feathercoins and it's working well with Chinacoins, which both started off with simple order books...  Smiley

I'm grateful you're on board as well, thank you. Since you guys are running it, I'll be behind your decision. I just want to throw one more thought about the order book. Unlike previous coins, Bitbars are already hundreds of dollars. As we look for bigger investors joining the fray, the more polish we can exhibit, the better.

On vacation, let me come back home to find BitBars at 10 BTC. Smiley

Hm yes, attracting people would be great, but how would it be more polishable? And enjoy your vacation!
Pages:
Jump to: