Pages:
Author

Topic: **[EXCHANGE]** BTB / BTC Exchange Google Docs #2 - page 9. (Read 14031 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
You can remove my order, it was filled thank you so much!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Buying 25 BitBars for 14 BTC

Thank  you

Added!
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Buying 25 BitBars for 14 BTC

Thank  you
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Removing my order, as it was filled... thanks xorxor for 3 trades!

Removed!

Epic fast I see, was going to do it then saw it gone lol Smiley
Boelens is getting the hang now Tongue
BTW Boelens, add new entries on bottom row, and then a do sort according to BTC, inserting a new row breaks the formatting. (and formulas)

Yep, I'm pretty fast, certainly getting the hang! And I could do that, now I just insert a new row then shift click the other pair and drag it up, it's not really that much of trouble but thanks for the tip! =).

Good tip. Btw can you add CvR's order to the recent orders list. I would but I've forgotten what amount his trade was for.   Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Removed!

BTW Boelens, add new entries on bottom row, and then a do sort according to BTC, inserting a new row breaks the formatting. (and formulas)

Yep, I'm pretty fast, certainly getting the hang! And I could do that, now I just insert a new row then shift click the other pair and drag it up, it's not really that much of trouble but thanks for the tip! =).

Removed!

Removed!
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Woah, BitBar difficulty at 13 now already, they're increaisng highly in worth now.

Already way higher than CHN and that came out a few days before.

And CNC has 46582 blocks found already. 5822 for bitbar. In terms of coins mined: 4 million+ vs. 2650. Well, rather huge difference Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Buying 1 BTB @ 1.1 BTC

Thanks
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Woah, BitBar difficulty at 13 now already, they're increaisng highly in worth now.

Already way higher than CHN and that came out a few days before.
Activity: 59
Thanks Corne for reivising the doc some more! =).

Lol yeah got scared with all the undo's ... cant use concatenate() and hyperlink() as argument for concatenate() on google docs T_T (sux) Tongue
Just made it more manageable (formula wise where I see possible, and formatting).

Yeah, for google docs you use :
=hyperlink("URL","TEXT")

I meant to say that with concatenate() (combining text inside a cell), I couldnt get the hyperlink() to return the link as well as the text... ie. it did return the text as non-link only.
Activity: 59
Buying 1 BTB for 1.2 BTC.
Thanks Corne for reivising the doc some more! =).

Lol yeah got scared with all the undo's ... cant use concatenate() and hyperlink() as argument for concatenate() on google docs T_T (sux) Tongue
Just made it more manageable (formula wise where I see possible, and formatting).

Yeah, for google docs you use :
=hyperlink("URL","TEXT")
Pages:
Jump to: