Pages:
Author

Topic: **[EXCHANGE]** BTB / BTC Exchange Google Docs #2 - page 14. (Read 14031 times)

Activity: 667
Merit: 500
put me down for a bid

20 @ .51

thanks

What exactly do you mean by "20 @.51"? 20BTB for 0.51BTC each?

yep
Activity: 672
put me down for a bid

20 @ .51

thanks

What exactly do you mean by "20 @.51"? 20BTB for 0.51BTC each?
Activity: 667
put me down for a bid

20 @ .51

thanks
zdarkazn is now a moderator of the spreadsheet! =).
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Shouldn't Relm's order be second on the sell order list, after mine? With Rubberduckies 2.5 as 3rd?

Yep, totally right there! I'm half asleep so I forgot that. Fixing now.
EDIT : Aaand fixed.
Good work  Smiley
Shouldn't Relm's order be second on the sell order list, after mine? With Rubberduckies 2.5 as 3rd?

Yep, totally right there! I'm half asleep so I forgot that. Fixing now.
EDIT : Aaand fixed.
legendary
Add me to list of people that can edit the doc after you're done.

I'm not sure how trusted you are, and I don't know how yet. Also, to the people wanting better formatting, being worked on! I'm re-doing the entire spreadsheet because I messed up a bit, but I should be able to do it.

Thanks for the insult.. I bet you didnt even both to check up on me first.

Oh, I'm sorry! I really didn't mean it as any form of insult, I merely meant that I'm not sure if you're trusted, you have a post amount and I've seen you around a bit, but that doens't really mean a lot. I'm very sorry if I sounded rude, and I do apologize.

EDIT : Do you have any reputation? That'd be great and help.
EDIT 2 : Well, looking through posts you seem trustable. PM me your gmail/google account and I'll add you! =).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I'm not sure how trusted you are, and I don't know how yet. Also, to the people wanting better formatting, being worked on! I'm re-doing the entire spreadsheet because I messed up a bit, but I should be able to do it.

Thanks for the insult.. I bet you didnt even bother to check up on me first.
Also, another question to the google docs experts here, can I set people who are authorized to edit the spreadsheet? This way buy/sell orders can also be added when I am offline, people in different timezones mainly would be great.
Hola, to add people to mod google docs you have to add their gmail by selecting the top right share button, then add there gmail, click done. Then select 'Tools' from the top menu, then 'Protect sheet' and then tick their address. I'm no expert but if you need any help jusk ask

Thanks! On that note, looking for collaborators! I need people to continue editing when I'm asleep!

EDIT : I can't really give much of a reward, except if I ever receive a tip I could share a part of it with you, or just give an amount of BTC if you helped well myself.
Also, another question to the google docs experts here, can I set people who are authorized to edit the spreadsheet? This way buy/sell orders can also be added when I am offline, people in different timezones mainly would be great.
Hola, to add people to mod google docs you have to add their gmail by selecting the top right share button, then add there gmail, click done. Then select 'Tools' from the top menu, then 'Protect sheet' and then tick their address. I'm no expert but if you need any help jusk ask

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
You can add me as well. Selling 1 BTB for 2 BTC

Thanks.
Make each column be a diff thing.. Such as one column for name, one for amount, one for rate..

Again, STRONGLY recommend using the FTC and CNC google docs templates.

+1

Working on it right now
legendary
Make each column be a diff thing.. Such as one column for name, one for amount, one for rate..

Again, STRONGLY recommend using the FTC and CNC google docs templates.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
please could you add  0.95 BitBar for 4 BTC

thanks

Wait, so you're selling 1 for 2BTC and 0.95 for 4? Er, okay. You want me to add it, or replace it over the old one?

sorry for the confusion, 2 sell orders, 1 for 2.5 BTC and 0.95 for 4 BTC

thanks

Alright, added!

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
CoinTropolis

Again, STRONGLY recommend using the FTC and CNC google docs templates. I'll tip .10 BTC for that alone. Smiley Heck, I'll make it .20 BTC if someone wants to bring over that template FOR boelens who was nice enough to run it. I'll still tip him .35 BTC after at least 2 weeks to run it... nah, I'll make it .45 BTC. Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: