Pages:
Author

Topic: **[EXCHANGE]** BTB / BTC Exchange Google Docs #2 - page 2. (Read 14031 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
the price so low. i am. cry!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Well, it seems like this spreadsheet is / soon will be fairly useless with the new exchange opening up on BTER, I'll still keep it as long as there's interest though, as BTER hasn't fully released it yet. But I do already want to give a big thanks to all moderators who helped, and a very big thanks to CvRChameleon, who dedicated a lot into this, and thanks for the person that tipped us, it is greatly appreciated.

Agreed, thank you guys for this great service!! I've updated the BitCoin information page to link to bter.com (the google docs exchange is still included as well, for now at least, until it is removed/out of service)
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Well, it seems like this spreadsheet is / soon will be fairly useless with the new exchange opening up on BTER, I'll still keep it as long as there's interest though, as BTER hasn't fully released it yet. But I do already want to give a big thanks to all moderators who helped, and a very big thanks to CvRChameleon, who dedicated a lot into this, and thanks for the person that tipped us, it is greatly appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
Any info whan it gona be public, we need more investitors with $$  Smiley
Activity: 672
Bter.com have added BTB for those who willing to test on a LIVE system. All deals are final.

Exchange
https://bter.com/trade/btb_btc

Deposit
https://bter.com/myaccount/deposit/BTB

Withdraw
https://bter.com/myaccount/withdraw/BTB

update info a little.

Ah, I was trying to find a deposit link for BTB! I'll sell some on there, Thanks for the post.
Activity: 266

THIS IS !!! NOT !!! A TEST. THIS IS A REAL EXCHANGE SYSTEM BUT NOT RELEASED TO PUBLIC ON THE WEBSITE YET
SO BE CAREFUL, THE ORDERS FILLED WONT BE RESET

A TEST.
Activity: 297

THIS IS !!! NOT !!! A TEST. THIS IS A REAL EXCHANGE SYSTEM BUT NOT RELEASED TO PUBLIC ON THE WEBSITE YET
SO BE CAREFUL, THE ORDERS FILLED WONT BE RESET
Activity: 602
Bter.com have added BTB for those who willing to test on a LIVE system. All deals are final.

Exchange
https://bter.com/trade/btb_btc

Deposit
https://bter.com/myaccount/deposit/BTB

Withdraw
https://bter.com/myaccount/withdraw/BTB

update info a little.
Activity: 505
Great news!
Activity: 98
Activity: 98
Hi

selling 2.57 BTB @ 0.89 BTC PER 1 BTB

thanks

Sold, please remove my sell orders and buy order @ 1.15.

Buying 3 BTB @ 0.7 BTC

Thanks

Updated, and added the new order.

Quote from: mill0601
please add WTS 45BTB @ .8btc per btb

Added

Quote from: blastbob
Remove any of my posts also Smiley

Removed

Again, apologies, im in GMT+2 (South Africa), so I think we need 1 or 2 more people in US timezones to keep it updated when we are asleep.
Good news guys, this google doc thing may soon be history. I just talked with admin at bter.com, they are currently at source code review step in terms of bitbar support, we should see it on the exchange very soon once this is done.

That is good news yay, I emailed their support earlier today requesting the same thing... but I personally didnt receive a reply from them yet.

good news

Wow, BTER support so soon after this coin came out. I think that this is the link we need to stabilize the BTB/BTC exchange rate which has been all over the place for the last three days.

Additional pools would not be a bad idea either.

I never expected it that fast. I'll admit, the scaling vs BTC is good idea to me.

very good...I support theidea
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good news guys, this google doc thing may soon be history. I just talked with admin at bter.com, they are currently at source code review step in terms of bitbar support, we should see it on the exchange very soon once this is done.

That is good news yay, I emailed their support earlier today requesting the same thing... but I personally didnt receive a reply from them yet.

good news

Wow, BTER support so soon after this coin came out. I think that this is the link we need to stabilize the BTB/BTC exchange rate which has been all over the place for the last three days.

I never expected it that fast. I'll admit, the scaling vs BTC is good idea to me.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

good news

good news
Activity: 112
At the current difficulty looks like a miner would be lucky to make 1 bitbar a month... surprised actually bitbar difficulty still rising so fast given some of the bad publicity.

We need another bitbar mining pool

Waiting 3000 blocks for p2pools Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
At the current difficulty looks like a miner would be lucky to make 1 bitbar a month... surprised actually bitbar difficulty still rising so fast given some of the bad publicity.

We need another bitbar mining pool
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

GR8 NEWS!
Activity: 112

Sounds great.

Got a few of them on one of my miner rigs ;-)
Activity: 602
Remove any of my posts also Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: