Pages:
Author

Topic: **[EXCHANGE]** BTB / BTC Exchange Google Docs #2 - page 5. (Read 14031 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Boelens, can you post your BTB address either here or in the first post, I will send a donation for you guys.

For some reason I have trouble trying to copy it from google spreadsheet.

B67SNpSkDFdRmyCc1JsNzp4eytMqgUMsFs

That's my BTB adress, and thank you so much. Donations really help and motivate us. Also, when you send the donation, please tell me if you gave to us two seperately, or only to me, then I know if I need to split it or not.

Sent 2 individual donations, .35 each.

A token of appreciation for running the service.

Thank you so much! That is really appreciated and helps us a lot! =).
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Boelens, can you post your BTB address either here or in the first post, I will send a donation for you guys.

That's my BTB adress, and thank you so much. Donations really help and motivate us. Also, when you send the donation, please tell me if you gave to us two seperately, or only to me, then I know if I need to split it or not.

Sent 2 individual donations, .35 each.

A token of appreciation for running the service.
keep in mind on bitbars.net bitbar exchange prices are from High 7.5 BTC per 1 BTB low 5 btc per 1 BTB

That's based on two trades who probably overprice.. I'm sorry, but I don't see an inactive forum being more useful then this spreadsheet ATM. We need a fully automatic one.
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
keep in mind on bitbars.net bitbar exchange prices are from High 7.5 BTC per 1 BTB low 5 btc per 1 BTB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 115
selling 3 BitBars at 2 BTC each

Maybe
**[EXCHANGE]** BTB / BTC Exchange Google Docs?  I have now looked in the list, the topic doesnt really stand out from others, I see lots of others before I notice this.

Alright, I changed the title to that! =). It did look a bit bland maybe / not state clearly it was an exchange.

Something like that. Maybe put BitBar in the name...since there's bitcoin, bytecoin, bitbar...the acronyms get confusing sometimes... definitely take that "#2" part out.

Agreed about removing #2 at end yeah.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Maybe
**[EXCHANGE]** BTB / BTC Exchange Google Docs?  I have now looked in the list, the topic doesnt really stand out from others, I see lots of others before I notice this.

Alright, I changed the title to that! =). It did look a bit bland maybe / not state clearly it was an exchange.

Something like that. Maybe put BitBar in the name...since there's bitcoin, bytecoin, bitbar...the acronyms get confusing sometimes... definitely take that "#2" part out.
selling 4 bitbars for 1.4BTC each.

Added!

My bad, I also added it same time lol, had two entries xD
Maybe

Added!
Maybe
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'd buy 6BTB for 1BTC each.

Message me if you need.

I haven't sold any through this service yet, hoping to change that so I can tip these guys.

Woah, sold nothing yet? Damn, that sucks :/. I've heard of a lot of people who sold quite a bit through PMs via this exchange. I hope you can sell some soon!

Yeah bad timing for me. Everytime I find someone, they've bought from someone else, but no problem. I will hang onto them for the long haul if I have to, and I'm only trying to sell, part of my coins. (I want to keep some for the long run).

I'll send a donation soon anyhow, I understand it is still time for you guys to do this service. And that service is appreciated !

Bad luck man, I hope you get some sold soon, I know you have added a few sell orders.

I have the BTB exchange document link in my signature, but Im not really active in any other topics atm lol.  I think the document title needs a change, maybe lots of people dont see it .. also I bump it as soon as it reaches p2/3.

What would you suggest the name gets changed too?

Message me if you need.

I haven't sold any through this service yet, hoping to change that so I can tip these guys.

Woah, sold nothing yet? Damn, that sucks :/. I've heard of a lot of people who sold quite a bit through PMs via this exchange. I hope you can sell some soon!

Yeah bad timing for me. Everytime I find someone, they've bought from someone else, but no problem. I will hang onto them for the long haul if I have to, and I'm only trying to sell, part of my coins. (I want to keep some for the long run).

I'll send a donation soon anyhow, I understand it is still time for you guys to do this service. And that service is appreciated !

Bad luck man, I hope you get some sold soon, I know you have added a few sell orders.

I have the BTB exchange document link in my signature, but Im not really active in any other topics atm lol.  I think the document title needs a change, maybe lots of people dont see it .. also I bump it as soon as it reaches p2/3.

Message me if you need.

Yeah, it sure costs some effort and dedication at times. If you do send a donation, I'll be sure to share it with CvRChameleon, since he's put in so much dedication too.

Message me if you need.

Message me if you need.

Pages:
Jump to: