Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] Coin-Swap.net | A very different exchange - page 3. (Read 16043 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
What can I say, I just haven´t had any gripe with them at all.

Activity: 532
GAW owns it now ??

Yes, verified by several sources. Josh bought it, no need to wonder they are nearly a XPY-only exchange. This guarantees GAW at least one exchange that always provides a Paycoins market.

Source: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/paycoin-delisted-shapeshift-io/

I think they´re pretty unlikely to just suddenly up and disappear.

Maybe I should downgrade a little this view I had of coin-swap.

I just dont understand how could you have a good view on them  Grin
GAW owns it now ??

Yes, verified by several sources. Josh bought it, no need to wonder they are nearly a XPY-only exchange. This guarantees GAW at least one exchange that always provides a Paycoins market.

I think they´re pretty unlikely to just suddenly up and disappear.

Maybe I should downgrade a little this view I had of coin-swap.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
GAW owns it now ??

GAW owns it now ??
It was scammy already, now its the worst  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Got my doubts cleared.
Tested myself with a sell order and subsequent w/d.
Everything went well and w/d was instant.
I'll continue using them.
Thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just read that coin-swap is owned by Gaw. When did they buy them?
I´ve used coin-swap since last summer.

No complaints to speak of. There have been outages

but no big deal, at least not for me. I think they´re

pretty unlikely to just suddenly up and disappear.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I have a few coins there.
Any suggestions ?
Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Please add Sativacoin (STV). There has been a community takeover and many developments are in the works.
You guys are running a crooked exchange. I just done a test... I recorded it on camera and will make a video on youtube shortly. There was this coin that sat at .00000024 40k coins for 14 days. A few hrs ago I checked it nothing had changed. So I sent a total 50k of that coin to the site. While waiting for the pending confirmation. The bid of that coin went from 40k to 25k and when I was confirmed it went to 1.2k

PEOPLE REMOVE YOUR COINS FROM THIS SITE AND TRADE THEM ELSEWHERE. THIS SITE IS CROOKED.

So I did a test with KING coin on your site. Playing a bid about the highest bid. A few seconds later my bid was topped. I just kept doing it to see if it would keep happening. Sure enough it did...

THIS SITE IS A SCAM AVOID AND STAY AWAY!!!!

Indeed
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
You guys are running a crooked exchange. I just done a test... I recorded it on camera and will make a video on youtube shortly. There was this coin that sat at .00000024 40k coins for 14 days. A few hrs ago I checked it nothing had changed. So I sent a total 50k of that coin to the site. While waiting for the pending confirmation. The bid of that coin went from 40k to 25k and when I was confirmed it went to 1.2k

PEOPLE REMOVE YOUR COINS FROM THIS SITE AND TRADE THEM ELSEWHERE. THIS SITE IS CROOKED.

So I did a test with KING coin on your site. Placing a bid above the highest bid. A few seconds later my bid was topped. I just kept doing it to see if it would keep happening. Sure enough it did...

THIS SITE IS A SCAM AVOID AND STAY AWAY!!!!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Honestly I have no idea why people still trade here

I agree... Try depositing coins and place them for sale. Watch how their bots will play games all around your price. This place should be avoided they are sneaky and a bunch of thieves and liars...

There is nothing stolen and nothing lied about. If there are bots "playing games" around your prices they are owned by outside traders, which is normal at any exchange.

I received your email regarding your VMC, replied to you regarding it, and have not heard back from you.

You have all the info you need to solve my problem, you dont give a damm

Again, I replied to you. I'm trying to help here, I really am. The screenshots of your VMC wallet showed 0 confirms, which means that the blockchain hasn't even seen your transactions.

You provided me with a username, but I need your email address used at coin-swap.net in order to access your account and look at transactions. Please feel free to reply to my email and we'll get this sorted out.

I received your email regarding your VMC, replied to you regarding it, and have not heard back from you.

You have all the info you need to solve my problem, you dont give a damm
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

I agree... Try depositing coins and place them for sale. Watch how their bots will play games all around your price. This place should be avoided they are sneaky and a bunch of thieves and liars...

Back up now.
Pages:
Jump to: