Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] Coin-Swap.net | A very different exchange - page 5. (Read 16043 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I don't trust this site and its order pricing. They seem to know how far to go on the bid side. Only to robot's orders but not yours. They will drop prices when your coins are listed for sale.

There is nothing legit here, and no support, worst exchange ever Angry

We absolutely have support and a very active community. Please join us on Freenode IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#coin-swap

Its been MORE THAN A MONTH since I contacted support and ask them about my coins
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I don't trust this site and its order pricing. They seem to know how far to go on the bid side. Only to robot's orders but not yours. They will drop prices when your coins are listed for sale.

We absolutely have support and a very active community. Please join us on Freenode IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#coin-swap

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Exchange not trusted, 14.08.2014 i sent 0.2BTC to add tittiecoin TTC to exchange in 24-48h and they still did not added, even TTC was in their ready to add coin,

evidence of payment:

https://blockchain.info/tx/4743f2e478762c456cb420c5a5a572635dd6e70433fb51f5fab71fa0bc42a462

no answer for email or no payment back 0.2BTC, i call it stealing

maybe here other will see how they care, but if they do what they promised and were paid for i will delete it and will think it was hard misunderstanding
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Coin-Swap - worst crypto currency exchange that I used.
I can't exchange my coins during 20 hours! All LTC/DOGE, LTC/BTC orders are open. dmn. 20 HOURS!

*Ahem* try to lower price? Smiley

But i agree that support is awfull, they can ignore mails for days.
Activity: 30
Coin-Swap - worst crypto currency exchange that I used.
I can't exchange my coins during 20 hours! All LTC/DOGE, LTC/BTC orders are open. dmn. 20 HOURS!
I have been trying to contact customer support for 3 days now because of a deposit failure and still no answer received. This people is not capable of running an exchange properly
Activity: 149
WARNING:

THIS SITE DOESN'T LET ME WITHDRAW MY COINS  Cry I've been trying to withdraw my coins all day. The Withdrawal button doesn't do anything when I click on it. Is it disabled on purpose???

Think twice before depositing your coins to your CS account.
Activity: 56
site not working & still giving error:

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
Coin-swap is the best exchange IMO  Grin

They are kinda new but they have always been there to help.

Activity: 420
Site not working,what is this?have someone it problem that?

I've also noted that the site is down - has been for the last 30 minutes or so.

It'll come bak online soon I hope Smiley
Activity: 7
Site not working,what is this?have someone it problem that?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Just wanted to say, all my issues has been resolved and support was great, very responsive and acted immediately. Heads up Coin-Swap 
legendary
4 days to read mails a bit too much for online exchange i should mention...
Activity: 403
Good afternoon.

Support does not respond to e-mail [email protected], check emails can hit the spam?

Do not come to the exchange coins since 08/07/2014
PPL coin / 328.199785 PPL to XswtVvgQjqcNDmy6B9sEk15VnpuwBhFAMB (e7face418556658d87dd77dc9efb13329b51ce89ff42e16b03a17010e968aa44)
BSY Soin / 3938.07409491 to BQzVSbVypeaVWyPCyxqFVNcvye47dgJzRR TxId: fdb680e648754c33e0e6af74d94a78f13a0a86f638c48bffc7f05f8744171094

Weekend?

Сoins came, but the prices are tu-tu
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008
I have the same problem too.. My CAPTs don't appare in my balance on the exchange.. It's a bad thing!
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
Coin-swap is great and I love how fast the BTC deposits confirm. (only 1 confirm now!)

legendary
Btc withdraw worked right now for me. Proly some wallets went offline and support on vacation? Tried to mail them too, noanswer.

Irc channel works? I just couldn't send any message there.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Warning!

Deposited BTC and bought other coins, everything fine, and then I faced withdrawal problem. Absolutely no response from support and I was banned from their IRC channel for raising valid concerns...

EDIT: Issue resolved, thank you Coin-Swap support

Pages:
Jump to: