Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] Coin-Swap.net | A very different exchange - page 6. (Read 16043 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Good afternoon.

Support does not respond to e-mail [email protected], check emails can hit the spam?

Do not come to the exchange coins since 08/07/2014
PPL coin / 328.199785 PPL to XswtVvgQjqcNDmy6B9sEk15VnpuwBhFAMB (e7face418556658d87dd77dc9efb13329b51ce89ff42e16b03a17010e968aa44)
BSY Soin / 3938.07409491 to BQzVSbVypeaVWyPCyxqFVNcvye47dgJzRR TxId: fdb680e648754c33e0e6af74d94a78f13a0a86f638c48bffc7f05f8744171094

Weekend?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I cannot see Jackpot coin.
Can you add JPC?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I think we have over 100 exchanges now.

Good luck!
Activity: 100
a few days ago deposits stopped showing up and support not answering emails anymore  Angry
online-support: "Cannot send to channel: #coin-swap"  Huh

hope none of you has a bigger amount of coins there

Activity: 252
How are people finding this exchange? Is it good, or are there any known issues? Thanks.

ive been using it for a while now. The irc helproom is very good, you will get replied to quickly. It has a nice ui and everything is smooth for me.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
really good website
Activity: 458
How are people finding this exchange? Is it good, or are there any known issues? Thanks.
Activity: 73
★☆★777Coin.com★☆★ What are you waiting for?
yup, no emails are being sent! i need my BTC today too, wow.
Activity: 731
Merit: 500
problems with withdraw at coin-swap ?
Activity: 9

I've used this site for a few trades, and he's been very responsive. One of my orders had a problem and it was fixed up within an hour.

Definitely recommended, and it's great to have the option to set a price away from the margins, and still have it sometimes get a bite from an investor!
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
Can we add Phicoin?
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Unitecoin has been added.
Auroracoin has been added.
Thank you all for the reviews!

Petrodollar coin has been added.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Should become a standard in the crypto community. Site works well, the fees are small and it  feels safer than using any exchange since you can keep your coins safe in your wallet. 10/10
Activity: 112
Works great for me. After I made some APs from pool to used address before, person from support in 12h sent me them back. Nice service Smiley escrow and exchange in one place.
Activity: 49
It's an excellent service, it works, it's simple to use and the single time I did have a problem it was dealt with nearly instantly by customer service.
You can swap with confidence that your not going to get ripped off by some random on the internet. Grin
Activity: 62
Fantastic service! Made some trades with it and they all worked out fine. Plus, the customer service is great!
Activity: 452
Coin Swap works great if you have agreed to trade with someone and need an escrow service.  

It also works with a ton of pairs, it doesn't have to be just btc.  

For example, you can agree with someone on the forum to trade ReddCoin for BeeCoin and work out the deal on CoinSwap without having to worry about converting to btc and do it safely in a neutral environment.

The customer service response is quick too!

I had not considered that, it is essential for altcoins to survive that they not be exclusively tacked to btc or ltc prices. As they are traded among each other, many more markets will start to emerge and be strengthened without forcing prices to reflect bitcoins market cap or relative value vs fiat currency.
Activity: 1
I'm very happy I found Coin-Swap, i'm a newbie to all this crypto-coin stuff and Coin-Swap has made it very easy for me to delve into the Crypto world. They've had a very fast response time for any of my questions, and are very friendly to deal with.  I'm very satisfied with their service.
Pages:
Jump to: