Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 78. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 01:57:50 AM
Probably better you put some research about that token. If you looked up that token and you think it's a promising one try to hold it at the moment no good no good it will rise to the moon and you will regret why did you sell your token with an smaller price. But if think that token is lack something and probably will turned to an scam coin sell it immediate once it has an value in the market.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:50:04 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

when i get a coin from airdrop, i will hold it first, when the price has gone up, i will sell it, i will be able to profit

The current airdrop is quite a bit of money, because a lot of people are involved. So if I sell enough, I will sell it, otherwise I will keep it. Anyway, the charge is quite high, the sale is not worth much
Activity: 233
June 30, 2018, 01:46:39 AM
if I get a coin from airdrop I prefer to save and hold it first because I wait until the coin becomes expensive and can provide benefits for me.
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 01:45:05 AM
It's a case by case basis with coins. As I foresee a weeding out of bad coins, I am already shifting to the stronger, more established players. However, if I feel a price of a token is too low for selling with strong potential to move up significantly, I may leave it alone.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 30, 2018, 01:42:18 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

when i get a coin from airdrop, i will hold it first, when the price has gone up, i will sell it, i will be able to profit
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
June 30, 2018, 01:35:12 AM
personally, I think, if you're a risk taker, just hold your coin until you want to pull it. If you are not a risk taker, exchange it before you feel the disappointment. So you have to wait until the price rises. With rising prices, I will get more money. So be patient to wait for him.

We have a different perspection on all coins ,its either to Exchange or to Hold. To exchange has a lack of chance to lose a great opputunity and may regret by the end . While holding on has a lack of chances that the coins you hold will grow at immensely profitable when the market can recover from its dip. And as for me the best advisable thing to do is to hold your coins than to lose one and I will assure you holding on is worthwhile.
Activity: 308
June 30, 2018, 01:27:07 AM
It depends upon you if you want to hold it for not that long or exchange it after you got it specially if you feel that the token doesn't have any potential in the crypto. Specially in airdrops, sometimes it doesn't have much value or depends on how much you got after its ICO if it is worthy to sell or not.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 30, 2018, 01:00:50 AM

Airdrops are not that much fair as you are thinking. I mean most of the time bounties pay only couple of dollars for an Airdrop so as long as you have lot of quantities you can be benefited from that otherwise you will just end up loosing them over the transaction fees and conversion fees. So what is the big deal in that if you cant even gain little from it if the prices are too low. Its better to hold them anyway and wait for the prices to rise some great hikes and then try to gain at least couple of dollars after the fees.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
June 30, 2018, 12:56:14 AM
personally, I think, if you're a risk taker, just hold your coin until you want to pull it. If you are not a risk taker, exchange it before you feel the disappointment. So you have to wait until the price rises. With rising prices, I will get more money. So be patient to wait for him.

Dont ever exchange your coins if it falls down, you are just wasting your money if you do that, take a risk, you join crypto world it means you are ready for the consequencies, if you want to earn profit just hold it. Be patient dont be so rush.
Activity: 182
June 30, 2018, 12:10:02 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 12:09:53 AM
the result of the airdrop is rarely that have a high price. Thus than on hoping many of the better selling things alone before more and does not have a price. While it could be said the price is still high when it was selling only direct distribution then. It's better than should be for too long.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 11:24:24 PM
once I see there are still updates for further innovation and developments that coin is worth hodling. Im really choosy on what coins to invest and hodl but if it pass my qualification I grab that chance.
Activity: 340
June 29, 2018, 10:26:32 PM
I will look at the project on the team, if they have the potential, then maybe I will hold the coins up to their growth, but if they are without profit, then there is no point in holding it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
June 29, 2018, 09:50:22 PM
It depends on the project if it succeeds or not. Just analyze the project and you can determine it if it will succeed. In my case I just sell almost all of it. Sometimes holding it long will back fire and it will pretty much go down than going up, but it will always depend on the potential of the project.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 09:47:34 PM
Hold it, you can learn observing things and value from the market from time to time. Just be patient and be alert, do some researches. It is like the end of the year are the good opportunity to exchange it
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 09:25:17 PM
I think i better to hold it if the coins has a potential to grow in future..
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
June 29, 2018, 09:24:48 PM
You could exchange 90% of it and just hold a bit in case it really is a nice project. The thing about most airdrop coins is that you likely won't even get the chance to sell it because it's just a pump and dump ICO scheme... so really this advice probably won't do too much if you can't even send the coins to an exchange to dump. Tough luck.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

in my opinion, if I prefer to hold my coins first rather than sell them. I think it's worth keeping because,
I'm confident that this crypto business will really have a bright and promising future.

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
June 29, 2018, 09:06:20 PM
directly exchange, waiting for the token exchange rate to rise very long. if you are holding bitcoin or etherum, it is likely to rise significantly. if you hold the token, just exchange and sell. I am not sure with more than 50% hit.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 29, 2018, 09:03:31 PM
I always hold a coin or token for at least a year, because the performance will look after a year, and this proves to be effective because I bought ETH and NEO when the price is not more than $ 10 and now after a year the price has gone up more than 20x.
Pages:
Jump to: