Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 74. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:45:56 AM
too many airdrop too many ICO. I think we need to do more thing to hold a coin. hard to check is that coin good or not. maybe sometime we need lucky to hold a token. so I think if you dont know what you want to do with your token from airdrop bounty just sell all
therefore, in need of perseverance and patience in holding the coin, all must be in carefully, so that the hard work is done to provide benefits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 08:32:42 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

I prefer to hold it when the price is low and when the price is rising I sell it immediately.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
July 02, 2018, 08:30:56 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

It depends on everyone's situation. Some people will immediately sell it when they need money, when they want to reinvest it into another coin that has more potential or because they fear if the price will decrease. I suggest before you sell or hold the coins, do your analysis of the coins you have, will have the potential to increase or just the opposite. Once you do, you will be able to decide what steps you will take.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 08:24:27 AM

Since we can follow many aridrops in the same time, I think some will actually send us a free token. And it will be very interesting to hold it all for a long time. Probably not all will grow, but I'm sure the percentage will be greater if we sell it as soon as possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 08:19:30 AM
Often, those coins that are sent from participating in airdrop have almost no value, and they do not make sense to sell (for $ 5 for example), so I keep them for a long time, in the hope that someday their cost will increase.
Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

Maybe in the past there was airdrop that paid big amount, but now it seems airdrop is divided into many participants, and its value becomes not too big.
So it might be better to hold the airdrop token and if lucky it might be something big in the future.
Activity: 153
July 02, 2018, 07:35:01 AM
I keep more promising projects . and if the project in my opinion was not very much as soon as the coins go to the exchange sell .
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 07:19:15 AM
If coin airdropped is based on hype, unrealistic expectations and innuendos, I will sell as soon as I can provided there is any value for it in the marketcplace! On the other hand, if the coin create utility and has a plan that can be followed and realized, I will hold!
Activity: 73
July 02, 2018, 04:11:22 AM
Hold is the best thing to do now because the worth of the backbone of all cryptocurrency (which is BTc) is coming down now and soon the worth of btc will boost up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 02, 2018, 04:09:51 AM
Now I prefer to old coins because at such a low price, in any case, there is no point in selling them. It is worth to wait while it becomes clear what is happening in the market
Activity: 191
July 02, 2018, 03:35:03 AM
Better to hold it until it reach the price that are high enough to change it. Holding is the best strategy to choose and when we hold them then the price will increase the value.
Activity: 137
July 02, 2018, 03:27:42 AM
In my opinion, you should research first the coin/project before deciding whether to join or not to join in an airdrop campaign. Because, it will be a waste of time once it turned out to be a scam. So, your question will not be applicable. But, once you have joined an airdrop and received the reward, you should check the status of the market and make a decision on your own
Activity: 56
July 02, 2018, 03:27:08 AM
It is best to exchange as it is now at a good price. It's like in business to sell at the peak of the rise otherwise you can lose. But who does not risk does not drink champagne.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 03:19:03 AM
To know whether to sell or not, we need to carefully study the project that supports these coins, and after that already make a conclusion!
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
July 02, 2018, 03:08:33 AM
Much better if you sell it immediately,and buy another altcoins. You should find a better coins,and hold it for a long term,leave it in your wallet and sleep it for how many years,who knows it might be a profitable coins on that time you checked it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 02:49:51 AM

But the important questions are: Are you going to have a chance to sell it? and Does it really have a value? Don't expect much value from airdrops even if you waited for it to rise because you just got your small portion after dividing the allocation to 10 of thousands of participants.
Activity: 296
July 02, 2018, 02:20:35 AM
To my mind holding is  the better way to save money. So I choose to hold. Exchange isn’t the way where I can be confident.
Activity: 147
July 02, 2018, 02:04:22 AM

Better for you, do an analysis of the coins. If the coin has the potential to rise higher, you can hold it for a while. But, if the coin is difficult to increase / you are in need of money, it is better to sell it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 01:52:46 AM
it defend on situation, nowadays rarely to see some worth token airdrop, i mean mostly of them never have a value and cant be sell at any exchanger, so i suggest you sell it when it have a value.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
July 02, 2018, 12:30:16 AM
Yes. I will trade as soon as I get a free coin from an airdrop project. At least a little more
Pages:
Jump to: