Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 32. (Read 38766 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 10:28:42 AM
I have the impression that the coins on the NEO platform somehow depend on the exchange itself(Kucoin), rather than from NEO. The fall in the price of KCS and these coins is the same - almost 10 times, but NEO's drop is approximately, like bitcoin - about 3 times.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
April 05, 2018, 04:50:41 AM
Kucoin's volume had rised very much at january, but then market cap dropped and kucoin's volume dropped to 25-30 million dollar at these days, and kucoin shares price's at 2.30 dollar almost. I think they will rise again at bull season.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
April 05, 2018, 04:44:24 AM
Hi
I bought 21 KCS on April 2nd and received bonus for April 2nd. But on April 3, April 4 and today I did not get anything. Why is this happening? Has anyone received any bonuses for the last three days? Can I check the days for which bonuses have been paid?

That's quite normal, Kucoin has issues with the queue system that is used for the distribution of all coinshares to the users.

Don't worry, your shares are safe, they are calculated but not distributed yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
April 05, 2018, 04:04:03 AM
Previously the kucoin was a very good exchange. Many people were doing their work there. Is no longer as popular as the old one, but still a powerful stock market. It is a very good thing for kucoin that some coins can only be bought over kucoin Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 02:25:59 AM
Hi
I bought 21 KCS on April 2nd and received bonus for April 2nd. But on April 3, April 4 and today I did not get anything. Why is this happening? Has anyone received any bonuses for the last three days? Can I check the days for which bonuses have been paid?
Activity: 434
April 04, 2018, 11:52:32 AM
I can't understand why this exchange is so underrated. It has excellent design and interface, convenient to use. But there are no large volumes on the stock exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
April 04, 2018, 10:23:31 AM
kucoin and kucoin shares is falling down. sucks to be the person that bought kcs for 20 usd, while it's still at 2 usd level. I hope people cover their losses soon.
It's because of the Crypto market mate. KCS 20 USD its at all time high Cryptomarket with 800B USD Market cap so all altcoin its making all-time high then right now we on 280B Market cap that the reason if the cryptomarket making a bull run sure will back up again around 5-15$
Activity: 168
April 04, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
kucoin and kucoin shares is falling down. sucks to be the person that bought kcs for 20 usd, while it's still at 2 usd level. I hope people cover their losses soon.
Not like you can cost average your positions , eh ? Wink
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
April 04, 2018, 10:15:37 AM
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 10:05:14 AM
Kucoin is going to become top tier exchange,  volume is growing, more tokens appears, UI is incredible and internal bonus is attractive. I bet they will rank up

Kucoin is the New Binance – KuCoin is growing faster than a speeding bullet.
Anyway, KYC verification is not yet implemented. I think it would be a critical factor in the future. As for me, if it's already available and implemented, I'll make sure to acquire it ASAP. Set aside, you can have your transaction even without it though.
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 03, 2018, 07:41:39 AM
kucoin less good, but I have trouble if only exchange coins in small quantities, because kucoin make minimum regulation widraw
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 07:16:38 AM
In my opinion - the future is behind decentralized exchanges. The governaments cant regulate such exchanges. DEX is a next step in crypto era.
Now, during "low price" period you may invest in coins of popular exchanges: Binance, KuCoin, Coss...
April 03, 2018, 06:54:07 AM
Kucoin has a very clean and modern layout throughout the website and this extends to the markets overview screen where you can see the available trading pairs and are able to choose between BTC, ETH, KCS, NEO & USDT.

deposit and witdrawel do not wait long in confirmation.
Agreed, given the great selection they provide, its one of the exchanges I use reliably. No issues with withdrawals or deposits either so far. By the way you can check their current wallet situation when you need to make a transaction to make sure its synced up to current blockchain status before making any transaction.
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 06:09:46 AM
Kucoin has a very clean and modern layout throughout the website and this extends to the markets overview screen where you can see the available trading pairs and are able to choose between BTC, ETH, KCS, NEO & USDT.

deposit and witdrawel do not wait long in confirmation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
April 03, 2018, 05:47:27 AM
exchange is pretty good .
but service is too poor .
no proper customer support , even they dont care to project asking for listing .
i read a medium post by ceo of verify ico . that post shows how kucoin management handles its partners (projects) .

I too read that, do they charge hefty and never list the tokens, in that case, they have already lost customer satisfaction and if they turn out shady, do we have any jurisdiction to take this forward?
April 03, 2018, 03:55:44 AM
I like Kucoin as an exchange but I think Binance is the long-term winner in this space.

Except that its not a 0-sum game and multiple winners(to varying degrees) can exist. Wink
Activity: 350
April 02, 2018, 08:20:20 PM
exchange is pretty good .
but service is too poor .
no proper customer support , even they dont care to project asking for listing .
i read a medium post by ceo of verify ico . that post shows how kucoin management handles its partners (projects) .
ApolloX
April 02, 2018, 05:33:14 PM
I'm very upset that exchange's token has fallen so much...I'm looking forward for that exchange to grow because they choose good coins to be listed.
Activity: 294
April 02, 2018, 05:05:35 PM
I really like KuCoin exchange, but I bought expensive KuCoin shares. Now wait a long time until they are restored.
Activity: 179
April 02, 2018, 04:59:03 PM
Our KuCoin Listing Nightmare, and Why It’s The Last Place You Should List.

https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6

Scam

Oh dear, that does sound bad. I think many of the exchanges are like this though. Electroneum has been trying to get on some other exchanges for months and has failed, it seems they are very scared now of listing securities and the like.
Pages:
Jump to: