Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 33. (Read 38766 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 529
April 01, 2018, 10:38:29 PM
Our KuCoin Listing Nightmare, and Why It’s The Last Place You Should List.

https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6

Scam
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
kucoin is a good exchange, but kcs price has dropped too many, the price is less than a quarter of the highest price, BNB keeps a better value, I think its maybe a chance to buy some kcs now

I completely agree with you. KCS is so much undervalued right now. Come to think of it kucoin has grown so much despite the downtrend. It is actually my hope that people start noticing how much better kucoin is. The team is so active and is continuously listing new coins that they actually are a competitor to binance now.

Guys, I fully agree with you
I like the team and the immediatley problem-solving style

As for the BNB, if Binance moves to Malta, then things go better there. But Kucoin remains in Hong Kong. Do you think this information will influence the difference in the price of BNB and KCS?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 09:15:15 AM
I like Kucoin as an exchange but I think Binance is the long-term winner in this space.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
April 01, 2018, 09:12:34 AM
Compounding that kucoin coins have lost so much value is like having eyes covered and not seeing the rest of the market ..... all the coins have lost from 70% to 90% and above.

The KuCoin exchange is an exchange born just 5 months ago, I opened this thread and I made it known, but pretending to immediately enter top5 or top10 is utopia; moreover, after about 2 months the strong bear market has started, which we are all seeing and this certainly has influenced growth and has not helped to grow.

I am sure, however, that when the bear market ends and a real and long recovery of the crypto begins, the KuCoin exchange will do better than the other competitors, for its expansive policies of quotations, support, fees and innovation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
Kucoin is going to become top tier exchange,  volume is growing, more tokens appears, UI is incredible and internal bonus is attractive. I bet they will rank up
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 01, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
KCS has lost a great value these days, may be its due to the whole market, maybe it bans China IP to visit which lead to less users, I think this exchange has no problems and KCS will pump when the market reverse
It seems to me that it is not necessary to say everything so categorically about China and blame the Chinese government at the same time. I think that all costs will be canceled, so only the Chinese government will have full control over the crypto currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
March 31, 2018, 11:44:47 PM
KCS has lost a great value these days, may be its due to the whole market, maybe it bans China IP to visit which lead to less users, I think this exchange has no problems and KCS will pump when the market reverse
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
March 31, 2018, 08:19:53 PM
Hello, can we use the Kucoin exchange for trading the new V monero fork?

The current news from Kucoin (from there Reddit site) on the MoneroV fork is to keep an eye on there announcments page. It would be nice if they could be more positive in there statment and not just "keep looking".
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 08:14:11 PM
I wonder what is meant by KentLi from this statement

"Firstly, KuCoin is operating very well, our CEO Michael and VP Eric are flying all over the world and they are making great progress in establishing cooperations with governments, investors and projects. We are ready to take our business to the next step.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/84kmc2/personal_explanation_regarding_the_missing_kucoin/?st=jfemhbr5&sh=24717d77
Activity: 70
March 29, 2018, 01:04:06 AM
Hello, can we use the Kucoin exchange for trading the new V monero fork?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
March 28, 2018, 06:28:29 PM
kucoin is a good exchange, but kcs price has dropped too many, the price is less than a quarter of the highest price, BNB keeps a better value, I think its maybe a chance to buy some kcs now

I'm not too sure about Kucoin any more, they were a very good exchange when they first started with excelent customer support but, as happened to others, as soon as they became popular there services started to suffer - delayed and lost transaction, coins frozen in accounts. I will only use Kucoin if I have no other choise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
March 28, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

I completely agree with you. KCS is so much undervalued right now. Come to think of it kucoin has grown so much despite the downtrend. It is actually my hope that people start noticing how much better kucoin is. The team is so active and is continuously listing new coins that they actually are a competitor to binance now.

Did you hear today news? It seems that Bitcoin Cash did not have the acceptance they expected, as on March 26th KuCoin announced an update of their platform eliminating all currency pairs and transactions with Bitcoin Cash. The company has assured that users will not lose their money. However, the team has not stated how they will reimburse the BCH to the few users who operated with it.

Activity: 19
March 27, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

Guys, I fully agree with you
I like the team and the immediatley problem-solving style

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
March 27, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
March 27, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

Kucoin too should make their own blockchain and plan for decentralized exchange to stay in the game.With all kinds of hack coming recently, dex is the need of the hour.Binance has really played a fair move and shifted their base to Malta.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
March 27, 2018, 08:08:59 AM
Activity: 168
March 27, 2018, 07:45:43 AM
I believe that KuCoin shares and BNB are a good choice and should be in everyone's portfolio. Two very stable and promising exchanges.
Agreed, also a smaller position in COB and COSS can be good, as higher risk higher reward exchange coins, both are massively devalued right now.
Activity: 168
March 27, 2018, 07:44:07 AM
I'm a new user of kucoin. I find it really safe exchange due to its security and the withdrawal link expires after 30 minutes. I must say buying KCS is almost necessary if you want to trade in the exchange. I bought some just so I can have a huge discount upon buying and withdrawing from them. The shares will be useful for me and it should be to you if you trade there.

Exactly. Kucoin Shares are so worth it. Its almost like some of my trades have no fee and are free! Another selling point is that kucoin shares are cheap right now and are probably due for an incoming pump.

I believe the kucoin exchange in general has great potential and could really be a competitor to larger exchanges like Binance. Good luck to the kucoin team.

I invested on this kucoin at a very high price and now lost a lot of money.
Why not cost-average your position then? When the crypto-market goes on a bullish run again, it will be especially easy to recoup your investment this way and even further profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
March 27, 2018, 07:27:48 AM
what is the limit on the exchange? For verified and not verified.
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
I believe that KuCoin shares and BNB are a good choice and should be in everyone's portfolio. Two very stable and promising exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: