Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 64. (Read 38672 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 08:47:14 AM
Does anyone know the figures for how Kucoin will reduce the dividend payouts as volume increases? I think I remember seeing somewhere that when volume increases to 100m then dividends will reduce to 15% but that might be wrong, so any guidance appreciated.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 12:02:38 PM
What are the main benefits of Kucoin over Binance? I so far only traded on Binance, but many people have suggested me Kucoin as well. Would be happy if somebody can tell me what benefits a switch over to Kucoin would bring to my trading. Thanks in advance!

Well Binance has way more volume and liquidity. If you trade bigger amount its cheaper too.

Kucoin gets suggested a lot due to good affiliate programs. The UI is very nice too but for now...its still too small.

So i would mainly go with binance for now.

If I am not completely mistaken, binance is not paying any diffidents on incomes of exchange trading fees just by holding coins. Kucoin is participating all holders of Kucoins on their exchange, which is not too bad. Also they pay out your Gas of Neons you are holding their. For me it looks very promising. But you can read it also directly on their webpage. (https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=14sR7).
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 03:29:24 PM
What are the main benefits of Kucoin over Binance? I so far only traded on Binance, but many people have suggested me Kucoin as well. Would be happy if somebody can tell me what benefits a switch over to Kucoin would bring to my trading. Thanks in advance!

Well Binance has way more volume and liquidity. If you trade bigger amount its cheaper too.

Kucoin gets suggested a lot due to good affiliate programs. The UI is very nice too but for now...its still too small.

So i would mainly go with binance for now.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 15, 2017, 01:13:54 PM

Are you asking Kucoin exchange over Binance exchange? If you are asking this i believe ther is none.

If you are asking tokens of both. I can say kucoin shares are giving %50 of all fees (which will decrease in time) binance tokens are making you pay fewer fees.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 05:29:14 PM
legendary
December 14, 2017, 02:10:49 PM
I too agree KuCoin is promising!

I just came in shamelessly to share my invitation code if you'd like to use it:

Thanks! Smiley

Did you really make an account just for this post.

Or you have another account but you are afraid to get banned or something for posting referral? Smiley Which is not forbidden i guess?

legendary
December 13, 2017, 05:04:07 PM
Yes, I am waiting for this too so we can add some value for this KCS, I bought on 14000 sats and it is down more than 4x since then, my worst investment ever.

Same.  Total shitcoin.  And the team behind it seem lazy and unmotivated. 

I don't agree. They are working hard. And if you contact their support they are giving you an answer in seconds.

But they need to implement kyc also put fiat/btc. It will grow in time.
Activity: 13
December 12, 2017, 05:22:21 PM
Yes, I am waiting for this too so we can add some value for this KCS, I bought on 14000 sats and it is down more than 4x since then, my worst investment ever.

Same.  Total shitcoin.  And the team behind it seem lazy and unmotivated. 
legendary
December 11, 2017, 03:52:01 PM
are kucoin shares incomes forever?
last time there was a big discussion at reddit that their kucoin shares income system was not forever.
i couldnt find the the related reddit thread but i was sure they asked kucoin devs an explanation and nothing satisfying came from their side.
that thread actually started the downfall.
it was 16 k at one point.it is only 3k now.
peope still not buying because nobody is sure the incomes forever or not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7dm6s5/new_to_kucoin_check_this_out_faq/

Q. What is the Kucoin Bonus?
A. The Kucoin bonus is granted by holding Kucoin Shares (KCS) on the Exchange. You will not get the bonus if your KCS are held on an external wallet. This bonus is distributed at 00:00 UTC+8 daily over a period of several hours and is calculated by the amount of Kucoin Shares you hold. You will be credited with a split of 50% of the total trading fees charged by the Exchange. You can calculate your bonus at Kucoinshares.com. This bonus will be adjusted when the volume grows, however will never be reduced below 15%. It will stay at 50% for a minimum of 6 months. (Ending March 2018)

So if they hold their promise and never reduce below %15 it means it is forever. I would prefer %50 forever but if they get volume like binance %15 would be nice also.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
December 11, 2017, 03:44:06 PM
are kucoin shares incomes forever?
last time there was a big discussion at reddit that their kucoin shares income system was not forever.
i couldnt find the the related reddit thread but i was sure they asked kucoin devs an explanation and nothing satisfying came from their side.
that thread actually started the downfall.
it was 16 k at one point.it is only 3k now.
peope still not buying because nobody is sure the incomes forever or not.
legendary
December 11, 2017, 02:51:51 PM
Having %50 of the fees is a great thing. Not at the moment because their volume is too low but in future, it can return something good. There is two problem with it. They will start lowering the ratio to %15 starting march and they are not doing KYC which can cause problems.

Still, if they implement KYC and reach binance volume. It can be a great asset.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 12:37:00 PM
The site is handy in my opinion. The voting system is very democratic. The phone application may be a little more useful.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 12:29:36 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
December 08, 2017, 10:18:31 PM
Are there any information about the date of burning KCS? I thought it will be burned every quarter of a year, and the first
quarter will be on 15th of Dec.

The ICO ended on 1st September so should the 1st quarter not have already passed ?
They say the info will be released to the public, probably on there announcment page.

From the white paper https://assets.kucoin.com/kucoin_whitepaper_en.pdf

After the Kucoin platform opened for use, at least 10% of the net profit will be applied to the buy-back of KCS every quarter.
The KCS retrieved through buy-back will be destroyed immediately. The buy-back record shall be released to the public at
the first time, so that users can review via blockchain explorer, to ensure the open and transparent nature of the whole
process. We will continue our efforts in this regard, until 100 million KCS destroyed.

The 100 million KCS issued by public users suffers no lock-up period and opens for exchange from Sep 2nd, 2017.

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
December 08, 2017, 09:49:26 PM
For those of you wondering why this happened..

From Kucoin.
"Ethereum network has been jamming since yesterday, a huge amount of transactions are pending in the memory pool ( see: https://etherscan.io/txsPending), this might result in slow withdrawal speed for Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. "
https://news.kucoin.com/en/announcement-about-ethereum-network-jam/

Apparently there was a Virtual-Cat Attack on the Ethereum network that all but gound it to a halt.
https://www.techrepublic.com/article/10m-worth-of-virtual-kittens-are-taking-down-blockchain-network-ethereum/
Activity: 2
December 08, 2017, 01:04:13 PM
I really like the Website and the entire Setup of Kucoin. Especially the Split between referral's and Share Holders is a nice chess move.

Does anybody know how the time schedule for the Apps (both Android and IOS) looks like?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 05:17:49 AM
Binance did not open for you to get to the stock market. Why did you pick up the binance. I hope binance can not win.

As far as I know, the Binance has BNB tokens, if you have some, you can use them to PAY the trading fee with 50% discount. Also, the price of BNB pumps a lot since the ICO was over.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 04:30:38 AM
They have a good advertising policy and they can increase their volume if they are user friendly. The site is beautiful.

I can't disagree. Eventhough kucoin price is not that great currently but it has been stable overall. They need to add more altcoins though which has big marketcap.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
December 07, 2017, 02:51:46 AM
They have a good advertising policy and they can increase their volume if they are user friendly. The site is beautiful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
December 07, 2017, 12:36:28 AM
Are there any information about the date of burning KCS? I thought it will be burned every quarter of a year, and the first
quarter will be on 15th of Dec.
Pages:
Jump to: