Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 62. (Read 38672 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
December 29, 2017, 05:02:40 AM
The rising stock market of the market. In a very short time we will see the top 10 as volume.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 05:01:04 AM
Last 24-hour volume from coinmarketcap $60.250.328 USD

And today utrust will be listed in here probably.

We are very near to 100 million dollars.

Also waiting for the Utrust listing. This could add a lot to the overall volume.

Utrust will be nothing compared to RaiBlocks. I hope they will list it soon before other exchanges will. If they do the exchange will explode.
Activity: 336
December 29, 2017, 03:49:33 AM

Also waiting for the Utrust listing. This could add a lot to the overall volume.
December 29, 2017, 03:40:36 AM
I just love this exchange, awesome user interface, easy to use and very low fees.

The customer support is bit dodgy - they keep saying "plz" - but hey, it's far better than still waiting for poloniex to solve a case where .1 ZEC went missing in May. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 29, 2017, 02:44:48 AM

December 29, 2017, 12:56:15 AM
Kucoin and KCS are super cool. Currently the dividends are roughtly a daily 0.05$/100 KCS which is fine if you are bullish on the cryptos listed and actually it doubled since I bought them.

I got on the exchange because they listed DeepOnion, I assume they will continue to add promising cryptos with large communities in order to attract more customers.

I am pretty satisfied with KCS, Kucoin and their business model  Cheesy

I couldn't tell you what would be a good entry price though !

Do you or anyone else know if you have to hold the token on the exchange to receive the dividends daily? Or if you withdraw does it remember how much you bought and continue to give you dividends?

You need to have your KCS on the exchange. Remember you also get a trading fee discount and stuff. So they can't give you these bonuses if you withdraw your KCS.

I know it's not the best practice in crypto to leave your coins on the exchange but I guess you have to trust them for this one.

Are they paid out in BTC or KCS? I thought about buying a few just to see how it goes. I do not like the 20 year payoff right now but might put in a little bit to speculate or something.

They pay you a fraction of each coin that is traded on the platform. So it's nice since you get a diversified porfolio that way and they also often list fresh coins after ICOs so a lot of coins you collect could go through the roof. On the other hand you need a considerable amount of KCS to earn enough coins to actually be able to trade them.

When buying KCS for short term speculation keep in mind that the price is 600% up from where it was 10 days ago. So stay safe, don't invest what you can't lose.

If you consider signing up feel free to use my invitation code E3a6rO. If you didn't know they offer a referal system. So if you invite your friends to the exchange and they use your invitation code you get 40% of their trading fees while they have no disadvantage at all. Sounds good right?

If you have more questions you could also check the reddit FAQ: https://www.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7dm6s5/new_to_kucoin_check_this_out_faq/
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 11:47:41 PM
This Kucoin Exchange is a new to me. I haven't heared it before but is this exchange can be trusted with our coins? Any comments about this? Because if there were none, I would love to try this exchanges right away. 
Activity: 309
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 11:08:09 PM
Kucoin and KCS are super cool. Currently the dividends are roughtly a daily 0.05$/100 KCS which is fine if you are bullish on the cryptos listed and actually it doubled since I bought them.

I got on the exchange because they listed DeepOnion, I assume they will continue to add promising cryptos with large communities in order to attract more customers.

Do you or anyone else know if you have to hold the token on the exchange to receive the dividends daily? Or if you withdraw does it remember how much you bought and continue to give you dividends?

You need to have your KCS on the exchange. Remember you also get a trading fee discount and stuff. So they can't give you these bonuses if you withdraw your KCS.

I know it's not the best practice in crypto to leave your coins on the exchange but I guess you have to trust them for this one.

Are they paid out in BTC or KCS? I thought about buying a few just to see how it goes. I do not like the 20 year payoff right now but might put in a little bit to speculate or something.
December 28, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 09:23:13 PM

Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

legendary
December 28, 2017, 04:56:25 PM
Their daily volume more than 40m usd right now.

The problem is their servers having some difficulties right now. They should upgrade their servers.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 04:46:06 PM
If anyone bought some DeepOnion coins on KuCoin, send me a PM and we can do a partnership. I participate in DeepOnion airdrop with my main account because you need to wear their signature. If you have ONIONs in their wallet, you get your share of weekly airdrop. It's about 5 to 6% of your balance. So if you have 1000 ONIONs, you get about 55 ONIONs each week for free. It's difficult to get accepted and you need to wear their signature so I offer to store your coins and we split the airdropped coins. Send me message and we can talk details on Skype.
the upsetting of the formation needs to be conveyed to every participant of the program, because as soon as someone gets their coins, they will immediately try to sell them, so you need to convince people not to do it. I think that every coin should have time for potential growth of its value. This practically applies to every topic, not just yours.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 28, 2017, 04:29:57 PM
nice to see how KCS has grown in the last 2-3 days.
just a matter of time until the 20k sats are reached  Wink
Activity: 72
Merit: 16
THE THING GO SKRAAA
December 28, 2017, 01:22:45 PM
If anyone bought some DeepOnion coins on KuCoin, send me a PM and we can do a partnership. I participate in DeepOnion airdrop with my main account because you need to wear their signature. If you have ONIONs in their wallet, you get your share of weekly airdrop. It's about 5 to 6% of your balance. So if you have 1000 ONIONs, you get about 55 ONIONs each week for free. It's difficult to get accepted and you need to wear their signature so I offer to store your coins and we split the airdropped coins. Send me message and we can talk details on Skype.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 01:19:44 PM
How long do you need to hold KuCoin to receive shares?

It is distributed daily so a day is enough for you to take shares.

It is currently growing every day so if you want to buy some, i advise you to act quickly.
I bought some KCS today, I might miss the cheap price from days ago, but I think there is potential for at least 5 USD short term and 20 USD in 2018.
How do you get payed those daily shares from fees? In what currency? Because KuCoin exchange gets fees in different currencies, so how do they pay you your share of the profit?

you get fees proportional to each coin value...

i for example get like 4.000 btc satoshies etc... all totaling 1,5€
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
December 28, 2017, 01:10:32 PM
How long do you need to hold KuCoin to receive shares?

It is distributed daily so a day is enough for you to take shares.

It is currently growing every day so if you want to buy some, i advise you to act quickly.
I bought some KCS today, I might miss the cheap price from days ago, but I think there is potential for at least 5 USD short term and 20 USD in 2018.
How do you get payed those daily shares from fees? In what currency? Because KuCoin exchange gets fees in different currencies, so how do they pay you your share of the profit?
legendary
December 26, 2017, 02:36:13 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can I ask for a vote for XLR https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solaris/ please!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley
i believe XLR is a great project for the future of this coin please vote for the XLR. less than 6 hours left to finish

https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote

It is looking like it will win anyway.

I never vote on coins because it asks for some kcs and i would never spend kcs's Smiley They are too precious to me.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
December 25, 2017, 06:16:21 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can I ask for a vote for XLR https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solaris/ please!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley
i believe XLR is a great project for the future of this coin please vote for the XLR. less than 6 hours left to finish

https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote
legendary
December 24, 2017, 02:05:17 PM
Thanks for all the information.   

If BNB and KCS can only be bought and sold on their exchanges then does that not make it very easy for them to manipulate the price seven ways to sunday.  Just a little here a little there etc.  Regardless it is a lot of power in concentrated hands.

Actually, they are both taking some tokens back with every quarter's profit. It was as far as remember %20 of the profit.

I don't know do they try to take price lower to buy more.
Pages:
Jump to: