Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 70. (Read 38672 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 05:26:10 AM
I discovered KuCoins some days back when the news came out that it will be the first exchange to list Red Pulse. I gave it a go and registered to test the exchange a little and I got to say everything looks perfekt. User interface is really great actually my favourite one after using Coinbase, Bittrex, Kraken and Poloniex so far. I sent some BTC off and on the exchange and bought some coins everything was super fast.

To their KuCoin Shares I have to say that I bought some and received the dividende payout every day. The dividende at the moment is still kind of small since they have a 80% discount on trading fees this month and the volume on the exchange is still small due to the fact that it only exists for 1-2 months. But I love passive income and I hold this as a long term investment.

Also check the whitepaper: https://assets.kucoin.com/kucoin_whitepaper_en.pdf

High quality team, excelent whitepaper, perfect product, good concept also for marketing what else can I say. I'm in. This is certainly gonna be my main exchange in the future. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
October 26, 2017, 03:18:47 AM
I really like the speculation whether Kucoin is actually Binance
It could be possible and make sense for me as a businessman.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/comments/78a0qv/kucoin_is_binance/

Another question: Does the exchange need ID verification? I haven’t read anything about that in their FAQ
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 02:58:07 AM
any link to the website or other detailed informations from this Kucoin Exchange please ?

you can google that information. however, to save you time I'll list it since I'm a new user on their website and I really like how it's developed. no complaint so far. deposit time is same as they mention on their website (10 minutes).

https://news.kucoin.com/en/
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 26, 2017, 02:41:27 AM
any link to the website or other detailed informations from this Kucoin Exchange please ?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 12:24:24 AM
The exchange was born in mid-September and promises and wants to become among the top 10 exchanges in the world, as well as its "twin" Binance.

Among its features:

Reliability: KuCoin uses data encryption, dynamic authentication, multi-level risk identification control, and other systems to guarantee transaction security.

Fast: KuCoin claims that blockchain-based assets will be added to your account within 2 minutes of your transaction, with withdrawals completed in 10 minutes.

Safe Wallet: The KuCoin wallet includes multilayer encryption, offline storage in a bank safe, funds escrow, and regular auditing by the bank.

24/7 Customer Service: KuCoin offers 24/7 customer service through WeChat and other platforms. They claim that customer service issues are addressed within 10 minutes.

Discounted Trading: KuCoin is offering discounted trading until October 27 to encourage users to sign up for the platform. You can get an 80% fee discount (0.02% fee per trade) until October 27.

Profit Sharing Among Token Holders: KuCoin shares 90% of trading fees with users.

Referral System: KuCoin has a referral system where it gives 40% of a user’s transaction fees to the member that referred them to the platform.

Proof of Stake Bonus: KuCoin shares 50% to users who hold KCS on KuCoin’s exchange. You also earn GAS for holding NEO on the exchange.

Multiple Currencies: KuCoin currently offers all of the following cryptocurrencies: ETH, LTC, NEO/GAS, OMG, QTUM, PAY, CVC, EOS, SNT, KNC, BTM, BHC. By December 2017, the company plans to offer over 50 mainstream cryptocurrency pairs. By December 2018, they aim to expand that to 1,000+ cryptocurrencies.

Quarterly Buybacks: KuCoin will buy back KCS each quarter. It will buy back tokens using the 10% of profits collected from transaction fees. Buybacks will continue until 100 million KCS have been destroyed.

Mobile App: KuCoin plans to release an iOS an Android app in November.

What interests us speculators is its currency, much like Binancecoin: KuCoin (KCS) has a total bid of 200 million, but the company plans to repay half of them, 100 million, through a burning policy, as it is exchanging Binance.
Moreover, KUCOIN exchange will be the first exchange to list RedPulse (RPX), which will attract a large number of investors.
I therefore believe that many investors will be drawn to the new policies and facilitations of it, so its domestic currency, KUCOIN, is likely to follow the same exponential trend of BNB when it went from about $ 0.10 to $ 0.20 to $ 2-3 in about a week.

In my opinion, it can be a great and lucrative investment, at least in the short term; then you will see how it will develop and evolve the exchange!

I share your thoughts. The exchange platform also seems very well developed and user friendly.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
October 23, 2017, 03:24:38 PM
The exchange was born in mid-September and promises and wants to become among the top 10 exchanges in the world, as well as its "twin" Binance.

Among its features:

Reliability: KuCoin uses data encryption, dynamic authentication, multi-level risk identification control, and other systems to guarantee transaction security.

Fast: KuCoin claims that blockchain-based assets will be added to your account within 2 minutes of your transaction, with withdrawals completed in 10 minutes.

Safe Wallet: The KuCoin wallet includes multilayer encryption, offline storage in a bank safe, funds escrow, and regular auditing by the bank.

24/7 Customer Service: KuCoin offers 24/7 customer service through WeChat and other platforms. They claim that customer service issues are addressed within 10 minutes.

Discounted Trading: KuCoin is offering discounted trading until October 27 to encourage users to sign up for the platform. You can get an 80% fee discount (0.02% fee per trade) until October 27.

Profit Sharing Among Token Holders: KuCoin shares 90% of trading fees with users.

Referral System: KuCoin has a referral system where it gives 40% of a user’s transaction fees to the member that referred them to the platform.

Proof of Stake Bonus: KuCoin shares 50% to users who hold KCS on KuCoin’s exchange. You also earn GAS for holding NEO on the exchange.

Multiple Currencies: KuCoin currently offers all of the following cryptocurrencies: ETH, LTC, NEO/GAS, OMG, QTUM, PAY, CVC, EOS, SNT, KNC, BTM, BHC. By December 2017, the company plans to offer over 50 mainstream cryptocurrency pairs. By December 2018, they aim to expand that to 1,000+ cryptocurrencies.

Quarterly Buybacks: KuCoin will buy back KCS each quarter. It will buy back tokens using the 10% of profits collected from transaction fees. Buybacks will continue until 100 million KCS have been destroyed.

Mobile App: KuCoin plans to release an iOS an Android app in November.

What interests us speculators is its currency, much like Binancecoin: KuCoin (KCS) has a total bid of 200 million, but the company plans to repay half of them, 100 million, through a burning policy, as it is exchanging Binance.
Moreover, KUCOIN exchange will be the first exchange to list RedPulse (RPX), which will attract a large number of investors.
I therefore believe that many investors will be drawn to the new policies and facilitations of it, so its domestic currency, KUCOIN, is likely to follow the same exponential trend of BNB when it went from about $ 0.10 to $ 0.20 to $ 2-3 in about a week.

In my opinion, it can be a great and lucrative investment, at least in the short term; then you will see how it will develop and evolve the exchange!
Pages:
Jump to: