Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] Liqui - trade and earn 24 APR on BTC, ETH - page 10. (Read 65322 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Whenever I try to make a request through the API, I get a 404 response. I think the error may be caused by how I'm passing in the "method" parameter. The docs don't really explain clearly how this is done...

Has anyone been able to get the trade API to work? Also, why is there no "get deposit address" endpoint? Is this planned for the future?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Guys, I'd like to send some ETH from Bitstamp to Liqui, I get this advise on Bitstamp before the withdraw: Please make sure that the receiving party supports Ethereum transactions generated from smart contracts prior to initiating an ETH withdrawal.

Does anybody know if Liqui supports smart contracts? Thanks!
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
i ve never had an unresolved ticket at liqui.
may take sometime but sooner or later they reply and solve the problem.
just do not submit multiple tickets for the same incident.

I really hope that this is true
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
i ve never had an unresolved ticket at liqui.
may take sometime but sooner or later they reply and solve the problem.
just do not submit multiple tickets for the same incident.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
hey mate my ethereum didn't get deposit because the wallets addresses were changed, i didn't know ticket # 13004 thanks and cheers
On October 4, 2017, the following will be delisted: INCNT, BCAP, ROUND and QTUM. Please, withdraw your coins.

Please check ticket #12924. Working with enjoy on your exchange for several years already, but solve my problem or give advice.

I think Liqui support will not answer your support tickets here better try to send support tickets and direct ask them in the telegram channel.
Right now for BTC withdrawals, they are taking 2- 3days time for withdrawals.

Can you pm plz their telegram?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
On October 4, 2017, the following will be delisted: INCNT, BCAP, ROUND and QTUM. Please, withdraw your coins.

Please check ticket #12924. Working with enjoy on your exchange for several years already, but solve my problem or give advice.

I think Liqui support will not answer your support tickets here better try to send support tickets and direct ask them in the telegram channel.
Right now for BTC withdrawals, they are taking 2- 3days time for withdrawals.

Activity: 8

are your support team still working?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I send ETH from bitstamp and ETH fall into smart contract. I wrote in support,but nothing. What can i do with this problem? As i know it's possible for liqui to handle transaction manually.  If somebody know how to fix this reply plz.

check Liqui tweeter, there are a lot of their users complain Liqui support, no reply no reply no reply. I got no reply in days, too.

Yes,probably i lost my ETH

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
Please list MONETHA (MTH) on liqui! thank u!

yeah it is quite surprising why this coin is not on liqui already.
i want to buy some but no way i am buying MTH from those shitty exchanges.
Activity: 3
@Liqui staff : I have a problem with my deposit address. I left a ticket. It's not been processed for more than 20 days. Ticket number 10380
 am feeling bad now that my Etherium is tied to the liquor for 20 days now. I am 20 days past the ticket. When I sent Etherium from Mu,
It was the same. After I sent it, the deposit did not arrive.
I am not receiving my Etherium due to your mistakes. I wish I could return my Etherium.
I send ETH from bitstamp and ETH fall into smart contract. I wrote in support,but nothing. What can i do with this problem? As i know it's possible for liqui to handle transaction manually.  If somebody know how to fix this reply plz.

check Liqui tweeter, there are a lot of their users complain Liqui support, no reply no reply no reply. I got no reply in days, too.
There are a lot of liqui users desposit the ETH or tokens to the old deposit addresses, because of you regenerated the addresses,

Do you got any plan to fix this problem for liqui users?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Please list MONETHA (MTH) on liqui! thank u!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
So I see support give a f*ck about users...
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187
Is Liqui.io a scam? It's starting to look that way. I've been trying to withdraw funds from Liqui for almost 2 weeks now and still no response from your support as to why I'm not able to withdraw. I only have a small amount of ZRX tokens on that exchange thankfully, but the fact that Liqui.io hasn't responded to my tweets, emails, or support tickets is troubling. Do not use this exchange! It's probably the next btc-e!

please READ this thread from begin and also find thread "liqui is scam" and READ you will understand that exchange is selective scam 1:10 (means 1 of 10 peoples has luck on this exchange)
Activity: 14
Is Liqui.io a scam? It's starting to look that way. I've been trying to withdraw funds from Liqui for almost 2 weeks now and still no response from your support as to why I'm not able to withdraw. I only have a small amount of ZRX tokens on that exchange thankfully, but the fact that Liqui.io hasn't responded to my tweets, emails, or support tickets is troubling. Do not use this exchange! It's probably the next btc-e!
Pages:
Jump to: