Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] Liqui - trade and earn 24 APR on BTC, ETH - page 6. (Read 65322 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Can’t access account. 6 weeks without support... Please get back to me. Ticket #15235

Will mark it as solved here at BitcoinTalk once addressed

still haven’t heard back since then Sad

You may try to check over other thread were users have reported of getting funds back from liqui

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/liqui-withdrawals-out-of-gas-zero-help-from-the-support-funds-missing-2222923

Or create a new thread and ask for support from the community to get this solved quickly by them.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Can’t access account. 6 weeks without support... Please get back to me. Ticket #15235

https://ibb.co/ctB4Lm

Will mark it as solved here at BitcoinTalk once addressed

still haven’t heard back since then Sad
Activity: 121
Merit: 4
Anybody who observed that trade history on Liqui shows sellings which where not on buy orders?!

Finally, I am sure that exchanges have their unique algorithms to sell their coins, earned via fees. And for sure, they create algrorithms in terms of motivating further investments into a coin. In all probability, Liqui tries something dubious tactics. Showing sellings (buyings) in trade history which were definitively not in the order book. On the one hand that means there was no transaction, they are just telling there was. On the other hand it is perhaps a selling and buying of their own coins. But acctually, this is the same.
Activity: 10
Hello! help me with my problem! I beg you very much!
Tickets
Being Processed since 39 days 22 hours
#12294 ETH Deposit
It's high time Liqui decreases its withdrawal fee. Even hitbtc charges 0.0004 btc for each withdrawal and processes it almost immediately. Paying over $9 everytime is too expensive when the amount is below 1 BTC.

They are not bothered about customer satisfaction or any like of feedback.First, they had this weird fee setup for all the coins.Later they started to slow down the withdrawal for a month and releasing it in batches.If they continue this way, I am sure they would lose their daily volume and customers.

I am finding it too expensive as I use the site frequently but paying $9 fee everytime is terrible. They have once even delayed my payment by two days but they need to even consider these requests as now the price of BTC has increased from $4000-$6000. Soon 0.0015 will be worth $20 or more which would make me then stop using the site or only trade in Ether which is cheaper to trade.

Earlier I used to trade on liqui since they were the first to list any new coins straight after the ICO completes and the volume was not quite bad.After the withdrawal and high BTC fees, I mostly traded coins with eth and had the coins in my wallet.I doubt they might do an exit scam with the money invested in interest, I don't blame but  wont like to see this some day.
Activity: 121
Merit: 4
Anybody who observed that trade history on Liqui shows sellings which where not on buy orders?!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
It's high time Liqui decreases its withdrawal fee. Even hitbtc charges 0.0004 btc for each withdrawal and processes it almost immediately. Paying over $9 everytime is too expensive when the amount is below 1 BTC.

They are not bothered about customer satisfaction or any like of feedback.First, they had this weird fee setup for all the coins.Later they started to slow down the withdrawal for a month and releasing it in batches.If they continue this way, I am sure they would lose their daily volume and customers.

I am finding it too expensive as I use the site frequently but paying $9 fee everytime is terrible. They have once even delayed my payment by two days but they need to even consider these requests as now the price of BTC has increased from $4000-$6000. Soon 0.0015 will be worth $20 or more which would make me then stop using the site or only trade in Ether which is cheaper to trade.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
now everybody complains about the withdrawls Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
Been nervous for weeks because of all the withdraw complaints, I had 0 problems and it took about 5-10 min to get the eth to another exchange. I wonder if this thread is full of trolls?

people are trolls because the shit happened to them but not you?
seriously dude,could/can happen to you also.
i also use liqui actively and happened to me a few times also but all got solved in a few days.
i strongly suggest checking the deposit address again even if you withdrew to that liqui address before.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Been nervous for weeks because of all the withdraw complaints, I had 0 problems and it took about 5-10 min to get the eth to another exchange. I wonder if this thread is full of trolls?

I believe that's not the case. I was at Reddit /r/ICONOMI a few minutes ago and I noticed a new post regarding Liqui changing deposit addresses. It could explain why people are not getting their accounts funded.
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187
https://ibb.co/iOZCgR

Here is a screenshot of the error, I literally just signed up, I don't get why it wouldn't let me withdraw?

dont worry  Wink you just scamed by exchange
you ignored my alerts about this scam exchange
and so you see results
Activity: 2
https://ibb.co/iOZCgR

Here is a screenshot of the error, I literally just signed up, I don't get why it wouldn't let me withdraw?
Activity: 2
Guys please help I deposited 5 eth into this trading site and I bought TRX and I went to withdraw to my wallet and it says "Withdrawal blocked until: 1509098835. Time left:". I also asked my friend on another computer IP address to open an account he sent 0.05 ETH got it on their trading site and tried to withdraw and got the same message..

Wtf does blocked until 1505923423423 mean??
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
somehow, even many people said liqui is a scam, their investment pool always filled 100%
i can't even invest anything there  Cry
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Exchanged some OAX to BTC and made a withdraw, the coins happen to be in my wallet in 3 minutes. I see a lot of complaints about the exchange but myself i find no delay in the site. Anyways good luck guys.

because this is SELECTIVE scam
this exchange use this type of scam

for you is happend in 3 min but for 5 other users it happen 1-2 month or they nothing get

Maybe it is correct as you said.Someone with 100 BTC was facing the withdrawal issue for a month and never heard back from him.The exchange is targeting some users with the high amount of money and delaying it for their gains.
Activity: 10
help please!!!
Tickets
Being Processed since 39 days 22 hours
#12294 ETH Deposit
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187
Exchanged some OAX to BTC and made a withdraw, the coins happen to be in my wallet in 3 minutes. I see a lot of complaints about the exchange but myself i find no delay in the site. Anyways good luck guys.

because this is SELECTIVE scam
this exchange use this type of scam

for you is happend in 3 min but for 5 other users it happen 1-2 month or they nothing get
Pages:
Jump to: