Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXCHANGE] ShorelineCrypto - ZERO Withdraw fee, Listing Fee 0.005-0.01 BTC - page 2. (Read 2922 times)

Activity: 1545
Merit: 23
Delisting Notification on Marycoin (MC)
10/5/2021

Marycoin(MC) will be delisted from exchange on Nov 1, 2021.  The last trading day for Marycoin(MC)   is 10/31/2021.

On Nov 1,  2021, MC will be delisted and removed from exchange.  Please withdraw all your Marycoin(MC) balances to your private Marycoin(MC) wallet before MC delisting day.

The decision on delisting is based on trading activity determination that Marycoin had lack of interest from MC community for trading.  There has been no trades on MC for more than 2 months.   Exchange has limited resources to support coins trading and wallet and we can not afford to support coins with no trading interest.
Hi ShorelineCrypto

My name is Christoffer Vuolo Junros and I run a merch store called The Bitcoin Wardrobe. I have recently partnered with The Bad Crypto Podcast. There exists a large amount of TBCP fans who wishes to use BADcoin to order their merchandise, but in order for me to let them do so we would need BADcoin listed on an exchange so we have a value for it.

My open question to you is if you would consider re-listing BADcoin on your exchange. Would be much appreciated by the whole BAD Crypto community.

Sincerely
Christoffer
The Bitcoin Wardrobe.

Sorry buddy,  BADcoin has been delisted from shorelinecrypto long time ago.  For now, we will not re-consider re-listing BADcoin again.
Activity: 69
Merit: 11
★ Hodl in style ★
Hi ShorelineCrypto

My name is Christoffer Vuolo Junros and I run a merch store called The Bitcoin Wardrobe. I have recently partnered with The Bad Crypto Podcast. There exists a large amount of TBCP fans who wishes to use BADcoin to order their merchandise, but in order for me to let them do so we would need BADcoin listed on an exchange so we have a value for it.

My open question to you is if you would consider re-listing BADcoin on your exchange. Would be much appreciated by the whole BAD Crypto community.

Sincerely
Christoffer
The Bitcoin Wardrobe.
@honglu69 I just saw your post in the NENG coin thread about the attack so no rush to work on this, I know you are busy.

I sent a small test dash deposit last night to the exchange that never got there, the address I sent to was: XdYtvTjrxYDiQ851fFdQzc387QtwHfp79j

As I said, when you have to take a look.

-Dave

Hi Dave,

The dash wallet looks normal now.  Can you send support ticket in email there at exchange if it is still not resolved?  Also do provide username so that we can check your account history.

Dave, your DASH deposit issue should be all resolved at support.

Thanks
New Coin Listing fee Adjustment

9/20/2021
The new coin listing fee on Nengcoin or Cheetahcoin pricing is adjusted due to NENG and CHTA price changes relative to BTC plus 50% discount on NENG  or CHTA payment. The new coin listing fee is:  934 million NENG or 100 million CHTA or a combination of both.  The new coin listing fee on bitcoin is unchanged at 0.01 BTC.
Nengcoin (NENG) resumed trading and wallet withdraw after several days of disruption.
@honglu69 I just saw your post in the NENG coin thread about the attack so no rush to work on this, I know you are busy.

I sent a small test dash deposit last night to the exchange that never got there, the address I sent to was: XdYtvTjrxYDiQ851fFdQzc387QtwHfp79j

-Dave

Hi Dave,

The dash wallet looks normal now.  Can you send support ticket in email there at exchange if it is still not resolved?  Also do provide username so that we can check your account history.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange

-Dave
Cheetahcoin (CHTA) joins ShorelineCrypto New Coin Listing Service Discount Program

Immediately from today, Cheetahcoin obtains the first retail real life usage of the coin from U.S. based software service business ShorelineCrypto (SLC). For regular price of 0.01 BTC bitcoin payment, ShorelineCrypto currently accept new coins to be listed at exchange.   Under the Discount Program which currently includes  Nengcoin (NENG) and Cheetahcoin (CHTA), 50% discount can be obtained by paying new coin listing fee exclusively in CHTA,  NENG, or a combination of CHTA and NENG proportionally.

ShorelineCrypto Coin Listing Service Discount Program  offer in detail:

50% discount for new coin listing if the payment is paid by Cheetahcoin (CHTA) or Nengcoin (NENG) or  combination of CHTA and NENG proportionally.
At current Cheetahcoin market depth in ShorelineCrypto/SouthXchange  exchange and pancakeswap, the current Cheetahcoin (CHTA) payment amount for new coin listing fee is :  XXXXX CHTA.
Checkout SLC Page for Current Cheetahcoin(CHTA) or Nengcoin (NENG) payment amount for new coin listing fee at :
https://shorelinecrypto.com/add_coin

At your own choice, you can do the math to split the CHTA verses NENG payment proportionally in the mix at 50/50 or 20/80 or 80/20 or whatever split ratio using above two numbers.

Please follow the new coin listing page step by step to make the payment in CHTA or NENG, and to request your coin to be listed in ShorelineCrypto:
https://shorelinecrypto.com/add_coin

9/12/2021
The new coin listing fee on Nengcoin pricing is adjusted due to NENG price changes relative to BTC plus 50% discount on NENG payment. The new coin listing fee on NENG unit is:  70 million NENG.  The new coin listing fee on bitcoin is unchanged at 0.01 BTC.
Updated - Delisting Notification on Quebecoin (QBC)
8/29/2021

Quebecoin(QBC) will be delisted from exchange on Sep 25, 2021, delayed for one more week than prior notice.  The last trading day for Quebecoin(QBC)   is 09/24/2021.

On Sep 25,  2021, QBC will be delisted and removed from exchange.  Please withdraw all your Quebecoin(QBC) balances to your private Quebecoin(QBC) wallet before QBC delisting day.

The decision on delisting is based on technical determination that Quebecoin network is extremely unstable and not functional.  There has been no block mined for more than 2 weeks.  So far no Quebecoin dev has come forward recently on this coin chain for technical rescue and it was abandoned by current dev or miners obviously.   

Note that we will facilitate withdrawal of all QBC from exchange as much as possible before delisting day. Due to technical non-functional coin blockchain, we expect that our existing QBC exchange holders may be unable to smoothly withdraw QBC  in all or in part.  Treat your QBC at exchange as donation to exchange if you are unable to withdraw QBC from exchange before delisting day because of QBC blockchain failure.
Tips to Save Coin Withdraw Fees at SLC
ShorelineCrypto Exchange (SLC) does not charge withdraw fees on any of the coins trading at exchange. However, minimum balance hold is setup to pay for blockchain miner fees. In other word, miner fees still apply if you withdraw DOGE or NENG/CHTA from exchange. This miner fees are same concept of gas fees in ethereum or binance smart chain world.

DOGE blockchain miner fees are every expensive, usually at 1 doge miner fee at minimum level for small doge amount withdraw from SLC. This is about $0.30 USD fee to pay litecoin/doge miners on any SLC withdraw. This makes small dollar worth ($1 USD to $5 USD worth) dogecoin withdraw from SLC very unattractive. You can save this by doing below:

(1) Consider trade to LTC and withdraw LTC instead
LTC miner fees in average is very cheap, $0.02 USD worth or even below that for a small amount USD worth LTC transfer. Consider sell your dogecoin to LTC at SLC and withdraw LTC instead
(2) Consider trade to DASH and withdraw DASH instead
DASH miner fees in average is almost nothing, well below $0.01 USD for most transfers. Consider sell your dogecoin to DASH at SLC and withdraw DASH instead.

DASH or LTC alternative trade/withdraw, which one is better? This is personalized choices, you need to evaluate your cases on two coins on pricing verses conveniences and decide your own choice for withdrawing coins from SLC in order to save some cost on miner fees.

Delisting Notification on Quebecoin (QBC)
8/24/2021

Quebecoin(QBC) will be delisted from exchange on Sep 18, 2021.  The last trading day for Quebecoin(QBC)   is 08/31/2021.  After that up until 09/18/2021, QBC will be allowed to withdraw only, and trading disabled.

On Sep 18,  2021, QBC will be delisted and removed from exchange.  Please withdraw all your Quebecoin(QBC) balances to your private Quebecoin(QBC) wallet before QBC delisting day.

The decision on delisting is based on technical determination that Quebecoin network is extremely unstable and not functional.  There has been no block mined for more than 1 week.  So far no Quebecoin dev has come forward recently on this coin for technical rescue and it was abandoned by current dev or miners obviously.   

Note that we will facilitate withdrawal of all QBC from exchange as much as possible before delisting day. Due to technical non-functional coin blockchain, we expect that our existing QBC exchange holders may be unable to smoothly withdraw QBC  in all or in part.  Treat your QBC at exchange as donation to exchange if you are unable to withdraw QBC from exchange before delisting day because of QBC blockchain failure.

6/13/2021
The new coin listing fee on Nengcoin pricing is adjusted due to NENG price changes relative to BTC. The new coin listing fee on NENG unit is:  200 million NENG.  The new coin listing fee on bitcoin is unchanged at 0.01 BTC.
OpenTrade api has been upgraded to include a new function to generate all the active 24 hours trading activities with standard trading pair name.
ShorelineCrypto as business also offer a fee for payment altcoin creation service. If you want a clone of your own coin after litecoin/dogecoin or bitcoin, we recommend you consider to clone Nengcoin (scrypt) and Cheetahcoin (SHA256). For a small fee payment, we can create your own altcoin on your brand easily.

With an exchange new coin listing fee payment ( very low on industry standard), we can list your new coins at ShorelineCrypto exchange. Or if you want DIY your own exchange, you can checkout our open sourced software and do-it-yourself with your own exchanges on your own coins.
ShorelineCrypto just open sourced our version exchange software. We want democratize crypto exchange for small community coins DIY.

Check out our software_github for that if you want DIY your own exchange for your own coins

ShorelineCrypto version of OpenTrade is the Easiest Open Source Cryptocurrency Exchange!
Live version https://shorelinecrypto.com/

Now all the source code of shorelinecrypto is open sourced at:
https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/opentrade

ShorelineCrypto version of OpenTrade (SLC version) is fork of original OpenTrade exchange (MC version, part of Marycoin eco-system) with custom security Enhancement Patches. The key features and differences between the original and this versions are:

(1) Basecoin in trade pairs are changed from Marycoin to Dogecoin.

(2) No fractional reserve based wallet withdraw allowed on admin account. The latest MC version opentrade software introduced coupon feature where admin account coin withdraw can be allowed even if the coins are not in wallet. SLC version forked off before this coupon feature commits so that fractional reserve wallet withdraw is not allowed even on admin account.

(3) Extensive security patches on API code where strict regular expression is enforced to deny SQL injection hack in input variables.

(4) Extensive security patches on profile/registration page where strict regular expression is enforced to deny SQL injection hack in username/emails
Dash Minimum  Balance Reduced Dramatically

Although our exchange does not charge withdraw fees, however we do impose minimum balance on each coin to insure miner's fee are covered. Due to high mining fees on dogecoin, withdraw doge from exchange is not cheap.  Although residual left over coins can be traded to Nengcoin or Cheetahcoin, but still this is issue on cost. Exchange wallet typically uses low miner fees on dogecoin withdraw, but delay and wait on dogecoin network has been problematic because dogecoin traffic is very congested.

To insure better withdraw experience for our members, we have further reduced Dash withdraw minimum dramatically to 0.0001 DASH ($0.03 USD).  Members can buy Dash and withdraw DASH instead to take advantage of low miner fees on Dash.  Again left over residual bitcoin litecoin  dogecoin or dash can still be traded to Nengcoin or Cheetahcoin and be withdrawn on NENG or CHTA as usual to take advantage of NO WITHDRAW fee feature of exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: