Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXCHANGE] ShorelineCrypto - ZERO Withdraw fee, Listing Fee 0.005-0.01 BTC - page 3. (Read 2922 times)

Activity: 1545
Merit: 23
Dogecoin wallet is back online
Due to facility hardware upgrade,  Dogecoin wallet is offline until further notice.  Dogecoin trading is normal at exchange.
Litecoin Minimum  Balance Reduced Dramatically

Although our exchange does not charge withdraw fees, however we do impose minimum balance on each coin to insure miner's fee are covered. Due to high mining fees on dogecoin, withdraw doge from exchange is not cheap.  Although residual left over coins can be traded to Nengcoin or Cheetahcoin, but still this is issue on cost. Exchange wallet typically uses low miner fees on dogecoin withdraw, but delay and wait on dogecoin network has been problematic because dogecoin traffic is very congested.

To insure better withdraw experience for our members, we have reduced litecoin withdraw minimum dramatically to 0.0003 LTC ($0.075 USD).  Members can buy litecoin and withdraw LTC instead to take advantage of low miner fees on litecoin.  Again left over residual bitcoin litecoin or dogecoin  can still be traded to Nengcoin or Cheetahcoin and be withdrawn on NENG or CHTA as usual to take advantage of NO WITHDRAW fee feature of exchange.
Delisting Notification on Selfiecoin (SLFI)
4/27/2021

Selfiecoin(SLFI) will be delisted from exchange on May 5, 2021.  The last trading day for Selfiecoin (SLFI)  is 04/30/2021.  After that up until 05/5/2021, SLFI will be allowed to withdraw only, and trading disabled.

On May 5,  2021, SLFI will be delisted and removed from exchange.  Please withdraw all your Selfiecoin (SLFI) balances to your private Selfiecoin (SLFI) wallet before SLFI delisting day.

The decision on delisting is based on technical determination that Selfiecoin network is extremely unstable and not functional.  This happened previously before with delisting warning from exchange on 10/30/2020.  So far no Selfiecoin dev has come forward recently on this coin for technical rescue and it was abandoned by dev obviously.

Note that we will facilitate withdrawal of all SLFI from exchange as much as possible before delisting day. Due to technical non-functional coin blockchain, we expect that our existing SLFI exchange holders are unlikely to smoothly withdraw SLFI  in all or in part.  Treat your SLFI at exchange as donation to exchange if you are unable to withdraw SLFI from exchange before delisting day.

Nengcoin deposit confirmation is back to 8.
Nengcoin deposit confirmation is temporarily increased to 600
Deposit/Withdraw Limit on NENG/CHTA

Our exchange software rely on NENG blockchain wallet accounting features.  There is  deposit/withdraw limit of 50 million NENG for software auto-handling.  Beyond that, a manual support is required.  To avoid this 50 million NENG
 blockchain limit delay,   you can always try to deposit or withdraw 50 million NENG at a time, wait for the balance to settle first, then do next 50 million NENG transfer.

A similar per deposit/withdraw limit exist for Cheetahcoin of 20 million CHTA.
Delisting Notification on Badcoin (BAD)

Badcoin(BAD) will be delisted from exchange on  March 28, 2021.  The last trading day for Badcoin (BAD)  is 03/21/2021.  After that up until 03/28/2021, BAD will be allowed to withdraw only, and trading disabled.

On March 28,  2021,  Badcoin will be delisted and removed from exchange.  Please withdraw all your Badcoin (BAD) balances to your private Badcoin (BAD) wallet before BAD delisting day.
Delisting Notification on Marinecoin (MTC)

Marinecoin(MTC) will be delisted from exchange on  March 28, 2021.  The last trading day for Marinecoin (MTC)  is 03/21/2021.  After that up until 03/28/2021, MTC will be allowed to withdraw only, and trading disabled.

On March 28,  2021, MTC will be delisted and removed from exchange.  Please withdraw all your Marinecoin (MTC) balances to your private Marinecoin (MTC) wallet before MTC delisting day.

The decision on delisting is based on notification of Marinecoin dev brucewayne in that Marinecoin MTC classic network will shutdown at the end of 2021.   Old MTC is being swapped to new MTC token on the Solana Blockchain. The coin/token swap is ongoing and new MTC token is already up and trading else where.  Please checkout new MTC token information from Marinecoin dev forum and web site.

Blockchain Withdraw Fees Alert

The exchange charges zero fees on withdraw or deposit.  However, blockchain miners fees do apply for each withdraw from exchange account and this is out of our control.  This is determined by each coin blockchain.  Historically Dogecoin transaction miner fee is only at 1 DOGE and quite cheap.  Due to huge price price,  1 DOGE is equivalent of  $0.07 USD and this miner fee is quite high.   We noticed for small amount of withdraw ($100 to $200 USD equivalent),  litecoin or dash has significantly lower miner fees, as low as below $0.01 USD.  For withdraw from exchange, be aware of this blockchain mining fees changes due to huge rise of dogecoin price.
Cheetahcoin (CHTA) is listed for live trading

Cheetahcoin (CHTA) is Listed

Cheetahcoin (CHTA)  is listed at shorelinecrypto exchange at:
https://shorelinecrypto.com/market/DOGE-CHTA

The chart and link to bitcointalk Ann page will show up several hours after the first trade is made.

Note: exchange has rule of no mining. Please do not use exchange wallet address as your direct mining address.
I apologize to you,

I was able to find the ''SLFI'' number,

I sent number of ''SLFI'' to you through the support section,

Best Regards

Support should have given you back all the NEWE coins into your Nengcoin address. What you encountered on browser constant refreshing issue is not new.  The exchange software does not support multiple browser tabs on same user very well. You just have to open one login on one browser tab only.  
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I apologize to you,

I was able to find the ''SLFI'' number,

I sent number of ''SLFI'' to you through the support section,

Best Regards
Hi admin,

I only have 1.5745 Dogecoin in my account,

In which part of my account is the free ''SLFI'' you sent my account?
Hi honglu69,

The support section gave me this answer:

''You have not passed security test yet. You need to login into your exchange account and find the exact amount we airdropped you
on SLFI, and reply back to us correctly and verify that you truly own that account.''

But I do not know what is ''SLFI'' and how I should act,

please guide me?

Selfiecoin (SLFI) is a coin listed trading at exchange. The support give you some free SLFI on your account (in secret).  You need to login into your account and tell support how much SLFI you have on your account.

Scammers or other people will not know this number because they have no access to your account.
Hi honglu69,

The support section gave me this answer:

''You have not passed security test yet. You need to login into your exchange account and find the exact amount we airdropped you
on SLFI, and reply back to us correctly and verify that you truly own that account.''

But I do not know what is ''SLFI'' and how I should act,

please guide me?
The ''shorelinecrypto.com'' site does not open for me and is constantly being refreshed,

Section of ''support'' is OK,

Section of ''add_coin'' is OK,

But Section of ''Trade'' is  not OK,

What is the problem?

Try to close multiple browser tabs on same computer. The exchange works best without refresh if you close out extra browser pages opening. Same for phones too. 
The ''shorelinecrypto.com'' site does not open for me and is constantly being refreshed,

Section of ''support'' is OK,

Section of ''add_coin'' is OK,

But Section of ''Trade'' is  not OK,

What is the problem?
MetalMusicCoinV3 (MTLMC) is Listed

MetalMusicCoinV3 (MTLMC) is listed at shorelinecrypto exchange at:
https://shorelinecrypto.com/market/DOGE-MTLMC

The chart and link to bitcointalk Ann page will show up several hours after the first trade is made.

Now, How can I convert 73 million NewEnglandcoin(NEWE) to NewEnglandcoin(NENG)?

NewEnglandcoin (NEWE) is delisted from ShorelineCrypto exchange already, no longer supported.   If you have NEWE balance forgot to withdraw, you can send support ticket for help for recovery.

Yes, if you are talking that 73 million NEWE sitting in exchange and forgot to withdraw before delisting, we can help you recover that. What you do is to provide a Nengcoin (NENG) receiving address, we can deposit your 73 million NEWE into your NENG address. Send an email support for that.

Thank you for your guidance,

''Shorelinecrypto.com'' site is not connected for me now,

Can you send me the link of the support section of ''Shorelinecrypto.com'' site?

Here it is:
https://shorelinecrypto.com/support
Pages:
Jump to: