Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXCHANGE] ShorelineCrypto - ZERO Withdraw fee, Listing Fee 0.005-0.01 BTC - page 4. (Read 2919 times)

Activity: 1545
Merit: 23
Is there another exchanger site that trades NewEnglandcoin?
I've never heard of that coin before I heard of shorelinecrypto.  Is that like shoreline's own homegrown coin or something, like BNB is to Binance?  

Does NewEnglandcoin have any advantage over anything else in the altcoin market?  My guess is no if you guys delisted it already.

NewEnglandcoin now is Nengcoin (NENG) hard forked.  The main advantage is that NENG is scrypt coin, but minable on android phone, and computers as well as GPUs and ASICs, mainly on solo mining mode for decentralization of mining purpose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0

Now, How can I convert 73 million NewEnglandcoin(NEWE) to NewEnglandcoin(NENG)?

NewEnglandcoin (NEWE) is delisted from ShorelineCrypto exchange already, no longer supported.   If you have NEWE balance forgot to withdraw, you can send support ticket for help for recovery.

Yes, if you are talking that 73 million NEWE sitting in exchange and forgot to withdraw before delisting, we can help you recover that. What you do is to provide a Nengcoin (NENG) receiving address, we can deposit your 73 million NEWE into your NENG address. Send an email support for that.

Thank you for your guidance,

''Shorelinecrypto.com'' site is not connected for me now,

Can you send me the link of the support section of ''Shorelinecrypto.com'' site?
Hello honglu69,

I do not know about that. NewEnglandcoin is now hard forked to Nengcoin (NENG), which is listed trading at our exchange.

NewEnglandcoin (NEWE) is delisted from ShorelineCrypto exchange already, no longer supported.   If you have NEWE balance forgot to withdraw, you can send support ticket for help for recovery.

Yes, if you are talking that 73 million NEWE sitting in exchange and forgot to withdraw before delisting, we can help you recover that. What you do is to provide a Nengcoin (NENG) receiving address, we can deposit your 73 million NEWE into your NENG address. Send an email support for that.

I had about 73 million NewEnglandcoin(NENG), but they all turned into 73 million NewEnglandcoin(NEWE), why?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
I've never heard of that coin before I heard of shorelinecrypto.  Is that like shoreline's own homegrown coin or something, like BNB is to Binance? 

Does NewEnglandcoin have any advantage over anything else in the altcoin market?  My guess is no if you guys delisted it already.
Hello honglu69,

I can not withdrawals NewEnglandcoin (NEWE),

What should I do?
Hello honglu69,

I am puzzled by recent DASH delisting news across board and  I am thinking whether we should follow that or not. So far I have not seen any clear laws or regulation news clearly saying that DASH is illegal for trading in USA.  But if that is true that DASH becomes illegal in USA, you can expect that we will follow and delist DASH.
I hadn't heard anything about that, though I think I do remember reading something about the so-called privacy coins not being very popular in the eyes of the government--but that doesn't mean there are laws on the books as we speak prohibiting them from being traded in New England or anywhere else in the US.

As an exchange operator, I'm assuming you're aware of state and federal laws but please correct me if I'm wrong (and if I'm wrong, you probably should be aware of those things).  It's too bad there don't seem to be many lawyers frequenting bitcointalk.  Their advice would be much appreciated in situations like this.

Lawyers are everywhere.  But obviously as small business, we can not pay lawyers big fees.  We practice law and read the regulation and law book ourselves, we have to follow laws/regulations step by step. 
legendary
I am puzzled by recent DASH delisting news across board and  I am thinking whether we should follow that or not. So far I have not seen any clear laws or regulation news clearly saying that DASH is illegal for trading in USA.  But if that is true that DASH becomes illegal in USA, you can expect that we will follow and delist DASH.
I hadn't heard anything about that, though I think I do remember reading something about the so-called privacy coins not being very popular in the eyes of the government--but that doesn't mean there are laws on the books as we speak prohibiting them from being traded in New England or anywhere else in the US.

As an exchange operator, I'm assuming you're aware of state and federal laws but please correct me if I'm wrong (and if I'm wrong, you probably should be aware of those things).  It's too bad there don't seem to be many lawyers frequenting bitcointalk.  Their advice would be much appreciated in situations like this.
New Coin Listing fee Adjustment

1/9/2021
The new coin listing fee on Nengcoin pricing is adjusted due to NENG price changes relative to BTC. The new coin listing fee on NENG unit is:  400 million NENG.  The new coin listing fee on bitcoin is unchanged at 0.01 BTC.
NewEnglandcoin (NEWE) Wallet Removal on Jan 10, 2021

We are removing wallets that do not have markets. Wallet removals are a routine part of our ongoing platform management for performance and operational efficiency.

Any customers that have balances within these wallets (NewEnglandcoin (NEWE)),  must withdraw their assets by no later than Jan 10, 2021, 07:01 UTC..

If you encounter issues for withdrawing NewEnglandcoin (NEWE), please send support tickets at shorelinecrypto web page.
Howdy honglu69, I just wanted to say that I've used shorelinecrypto a couple of times for Curecoin, and I'm happy you listed it for DaveF.  Looks like the volume right now leaves a lot to be desired, but hopefully that will change.  Dave is trying to get the word out, as am I, so we'll see.

Question: what are the criteria for delisting a coin?  Is it solely a volume issue or are there any other factors that go into your decision to delist something?  I'm curious as to why New England Coin was dropped, for instance (though I can't say I'm surprised, as I'd never even heard of it before visiting your site).

I'd also like to vouch for the fact that I've done several small trades and subsequent withdrawals and have had no issues thus far.  I know people are very reluctant to give small exchanges a try--and for very good reason--but my experience so far has been positive.

Hi The Pharmacist,

I am glad that you like our exchange.

The delisting criteria is mainly on trading volumes as you see our new listing criteria agreement clearly stated that when a coin applicant/dev applied for listing.  Specifically on monthly basis,  no trading in a month is subject to delisting depending on our server usage and resources case by case.

Another factor is legality and government regulation issue because our exchange is in USA, specifically New England region in Connecticut and we have to follow federal and local laws on crypto.  I am puzzled by recent DASH delisting news across board and  I am thinking whether we should follow that or not. So far I have not seen any clear laws or regulation news clearly saying that DASH is illegal for trading in USA.  But if that is true that DASH becomes illegal in USA, you can expect that we will follow and delist DASH.

For NewEnglandcoin delisting, it is not truly a delisting, it is more of technical swap. NewEnglandcoin now hard forked and changed name to Nengcoin.  We list Nengcoin so that NewEnglandcoin holders should just swap to Nengcoin with no effect of this change.  
legendary
Howdy honglu69, I just wanted to say that I've used shorelinecrypto a couple of times for Curecoin, and I'm happy you listed it for DaveF.  Looks like the volume right now leaves a lot to be desired, but hopefully that will change.  Dave is trying to get the word out, as am I, so we'll see.

Question: what are the criteria for delisting a coin?  Is it solely a volume issue or are there any other factors that go into your decision to delist something?  I'm curious as to why New England Coin was dropped, for instance (though I can't say I'm surprised, as I'd never even heard of it before visiting your site).

I'd also like to vouch for the fact that I've done several small trades and subsequent withdrawals and have had no issues thus far.  I know people are very reluctant to give small exchanges a try--and for very good reason--but my experience so far has been positive.
Due to NENG price drop, new coin listing fee on NENG unit is adjusted to 336 million NENG while list fee on bitcoin unit is unchanged.
Delisting Notification on NewEnglandcoin (NEWE)

NewEnglandcoin(NEWE) will be delisted from exchange on  Jan. 9, 2021.  The last trading day for NEWE is 12/27/2020.  After that up until 01/09/2021, NEWE will be allowed to withdraw only, and trading disabled.
On Jan 9,  2021, NEWE will be delisted and removed from exchange.  Please withdraw all your NEWE balances to your Nengcoin (NENG) wallet before NEWE delisting day.
FAQ: How to Swap NEWE to NENG in Exchange Wallet?

There is no "swap" option. Only withdraw/deposit. But you can withdraw NEWE coins and deposit into any NENG wallet. For example, doing below will transfer NEWE/NENG within exchange wallets:

(1) Withdraw NEWE, deposit into NENG address from exchange, yes, doable this way.
(2) Try to limit to 50 million max per transaction and wait on balance settlement first each time so that exchange software can auto-handle withdraw/deposit  without need of human support.
Nengcoin (NENG) is listed at exchange.  The last free trading day for old NewEnglandcoin (NEWE) will be Dec 27, 2020.After that up until TBD date in Jan 2021, only withdraw is allowed on NEWE. NewEnglandcoin (NEWE) will be delisted from exchange in Jan 2021 TBD date. 
New Coin Listing fee Adjustment

12/21/2020

The new coin listing fee on Nengcoin pricing is adjusted due to NENG price changes. The new coin listing fee on NENG unit is:   238 million NENG.  The new coin listing fee on bitcoin is unchanged at 0.01 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: