Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange tokens - page 2. (Read 678 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
April 01, 2020, 02:19:01 PM
They are valuable until hackers attack the exchange and win. If you invest in these assets, then only for a short period of time. And only in the BNB, since this is one of the exchanges (as I know) is able to withstand hackers.
I agree with you if it is too risky to invest with a new coin exchange because usually new alt coin exchanges will be very difficult to get current market capitalization so that making new coins often decline in price even on their exchanges, I think BNB has been able to survive of course by taking appropriate steps, such as burning their tokens and making the price of the BNB token continue to survive in exchange. One thing that I disagree with, all exchanges have the same risk of hacking even if you remember, finance exchanges hacked by hackers caused considerable losses on May 7, 2019.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
April 01, 2020, 12:14:46 PM
To be honest investing in exchange tokens can be very risky because it's hard to see a successful exchange this days and other second problem is how good the exchange will be, most new exchanges have fake volumes and once this is spotted by investing they run away from such exchange
Activity: 311
Merit: 1
April 01, 2020, 11:49:29 AM
The tokens of big exchanges like Binance or Okex are high value because they are all going through long-term development, and get a lot of benefits if they keep them. For example, Okex the value of OKB soared after Okex launched their own blockchain, or like Binance, IEO was a factor driving BNB's price increase.
They are valuable until hackers attack the exchange and win. If you invest in these assets, then only for a short period of time. And only in the BNB, since this is one of the exchanges (as I know) is able to withstand hackers.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
April 01, 2020, 11:39:57 AM
The tokens of big exchanges like Binance or Okex are high value because they are all going through long-term development, and get a lot of benefits if they keep them. For example, Okex the value of OKB soared after Okex launched their own blockchain, or like Binance, IEO was a factor driving BNB's price increase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
April 01, 2020, 11:12:01 AM
I believe Blocknet which is a coin associated with the Blocknet project building decentralized tech such as their Block DX, will do amazingly well in the future, since node owners can profit off of trading fees, which makes the coin itself in high demand if people start trading on the DEX, speaking high volume trading.
Not only that, but Blocknet's XRouter, and XCloud/XBridge is gonna be profitable as well for node owners, since it's basically a new decentralized Infura and Oracle Network, powered by nodes. You'll have to do your own research on this in order to fully grasp it's full potential though.  Smiley
Activity: 117
March 31, 2020, 08:36:27 PM
Now it is pretty hard to list new token on famous exchanges due to high demand, every project would like to be listed on Binance. Meanwhile in new exchanges we still see high risk if suddenly be scam exchanges or at least there is  no trading volume there. binance now be most popular exchange in market and i think to changed it very difficult ,moreover binance team always develop feature regularly. The current popular trend is  IEO, so this is an opportunity for the exchange to maximize the utility of its coins or token exchanges to be used by investors to join  IEO , an effective way.

Activity: 368
Merit: 11
March 31, 2020, 07:12:23 PM
To be honest, before now no one would have imagine exchanges being able to provide such liquidity for tokens but with the current condition of the market, exchange coins are the ones with high values because they get used everyday by traders. With constant innovations and development to their exchanges, even their token price do follow suit in an uptrend manner.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
March 31, 2020, 06:58:47 PM
binance is no doubt because it is an exchange full of innovation. One example is their idea to do an IEO and a new exchange token just follows the popularity of the BNB and hopes to be like binance, but it's very difficult, cola see some exchanges now, one of which is BCNEX. When their sales were successful, but now they have postponed withdrawal for several months, it looks like this will be a scam project. so exchanging on an exchange top is better
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
March 31, 2020, 04:19:34 PM
in my opinion there are still tin my opinion it is still binance and okex which can generate big profits in token exchanges. because they are trusted and safe.wo markets that can benefit greatly from the sale of tokens. because they are trusted and safe.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
March 31, 2020, 04:04:12 PM

they'd be more valuable in the coming years because not even 10% of the entire people on earth using crypto. when finally there will be 20% you could be looking over $200 to some of them from BNB to Houbi tokens.
Activity: 252
March 31, 2020, 03:55:46 PM
Exchange tokens: these are not issued or backed by any central authority and are intended and designed to be used as a means of exchange. They are, usually, a decentralised tool for buying and selling goods and services without traditional intermediaries. These tokens are usually outside the perimeter. Unlike air miles, exchange tokens trade freely on a variety of venues. As such it’s surprising that, despite the success of their issuers, the tokens themselves have not been more successful as investments
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 31, 2020, 03:21:34 PM
Not many exchange tokens are really a game changer as most are just a death  trap waiting for customers to help lead them to their early grave. Just look at Catex, they keep giving dividend yet their token is synonymous with scam, trade volume is shitty, Coinex made me think twice before ever gaming on new exchange.

Hey do you think the token Contentos (COS) still have future? it was raising to 0,011 $ before the virus, but now the cos.tv team anounced that they are at home because of the virus,   and the COS is now 0,0048 $.

Will this change after the virus be over?

And if I am at the wrong topic, please send me the best link to discuss about COS, thanks.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
March 31, 2020, 01:20:18 PM
Who would have thought that exchange tokens can be huge as they are today? Back in 2017 I never thought that exchange can use token on their platform and make it very valuable, look at binance exchange and Okex exchange, very profitable they are today for every early adopters, any ways that's that, how about now? What exchange do you think will be huge in near future?

Decentralized exchanges will soon compete with the major centralized exchanges. I'm betting my money on Blocknet, since you can profit off of the DEX fee's if you run a node on their network, which could be very profitable long term when they take off and get more volume.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
March 31, 2020, 12:47:49 PM
Most of the exchange now creating their own token and sells those token for exchange developments. It is not a bad idea but the use of all of those token are the same. There are some exchanges that are token can give us good profit in the future like kucoin token. But most of the exchange token is shit and they are just trying to make money for themself from that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
March 31, 2020, 12:15:20 PM
Who would have thought that exchange tokens can be huge as they are today? Back in 2017 I never thought that exchange can use token on their platform and make it very valuable, look at binance exchange and Okex exchange, very profitable they are today for every early adopters, any ways that's that, how about now? What exchange do you think will be huge in near future?
Yea you can't know how serious a team is until they prove you wrong, that's what happened with binance and Okex, and Okex exchange have some nasty troubles in the past but now they are better, you can never predict on new exchanges, most times they are bad
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
March 31, 2020, 11:53:18 AM
In the year 2017 is indeed a lot of exchanges that can be profitable even we can get satisfactory results without any element of deception and at that time many exchanges are promising but see now that happens very reciprocal and we must Day-hearted in doing every exchange because many are doubtful, it all depends on the team that works.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
March 31, 2020, 11:26:55 AM
I think only binance, okex and houbi have proven to be successful most other token based exchanges are still struggling and some have even failed by now. I liked kucoin as well but they have restricted my country so i was forced to leave kucoin. I do not see any other promising exchange to be honest as of now.
Kucoin is just a small exchange, I do not overestimate this exchange. I have been using it for a while and found that this exchange used a lot of bot trading and their support team was also working very slowly.
Im also using kucoin but the bot is not so much like when you are facing another major exchnge site. At least this exchange site is still reporting the real daily trade volume without a lot of manipulation that has already done by another major exchange sites or even crap exchange sites. I think kucoin is reputable enough.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
March 31, 2020, 11:12:23 AM
Kucoin is just a small exchange, I do not overestimate this exchange. I have been using it for a while and found that this exchange used a lot of bot trading and their support team was also working very slowly.
You are free to argue about kucoin, but it would be nice if you include evidence or data from your accusation in the form of articles or the results of your analysis which must also be accompanied by valid data so that we can discuss based on data, not opinion.
You know even if they do provide decent service - they lack marketing for sure.
Every company has 2 main 'levers" - good service and good marketing.
You can be profitable with shitty service and god marketing and vice versa.
So even if I know that kucoin is decent I don't see why should go there if binance and coinbase are decent too, but I know them well.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
March 31, 2020, 10:55:34 AM
You are free to argue about kucoin, but it would be nice if you include evidence or data from your accusation in the form of articles or the results of your analysis which must also be accompanied by valid data so that we can discuss based on data, not opinion.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
March 31, 2020, 10:41:32 AM
I could really see a lot of progress in the Binance Exchanges and I think they are already one of the best exchanges when it comes to cryptocurrency and I think Binance is already number 1 cryptocurrency exchanges.
Also, there are a lot of top exchanges that were popular in the past year but didn't continue to be at the top because of the lack of innovation I think so I think balance is really doing a good job adopting in different countries.

You could see a lot of updates here in my thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/binance-again-5233006
Pages:
Jump to: