Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange tokens - page 6. (Read 678 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41
March 30, 2020, 11:07:53 AM
I'm also looking out for new exchange projects, damn they make dreams come true faster than holding other coins in crypto space, so far I haven't seen anyone that's worth it, I see that some choose coinsbit but I'm not satisfied with the team experience
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
March 30, 2020, 11:00:20 AM
The success of an exchange token depends entire on how the exchange team handled the exchange, not all team have the experience, exchange tokens have to put into good use for the token to have good value, it's either the exchange give the audience a good rare exchange experience or they make new projects buy their token before allowing the new project to do IEO on their exchange
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
March 30, 2020, 10:48:53 AM
Who would have thought that exchange tokens can be huge as they are today? Back in 2017 I never thought that exchange can use token on their platform and make it very valuable, look at binance exchange and Okex exchange, very profitable they are today for every early adopters, any ways that's that, how about now? What exchange do you think will be huge in near future?

buyers of thier tokens is only came from user's so its really possible they will have a demand base on how many user's support thier tokens. And the good things about token of exchange is owner  dont want thier own token to be failed in terms of price unlike what ICo project have.

Even the owner of this tokens make a buy order so traders will Not be affraid buying it the more user's buy that tokens it will increase its price, thats why it became profitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
March 30, 2020, 10:25:01 AM
Yet many new exchanges are crap, you need to be careful because new exchanges have the dubious aims for users nowadays, I suggest you do good research on any new exchange and make sure they have transparency team not anonymous like vindax and coinsbit exchange
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 30, 2020, 10:14:42 AM
Who would have thought that exchange tokens can be huge as they are today? Back in 2017 I never thought that exchange can use token on their platform and make it very valuable, look at binance exchange and Okex exchange, very profitable they are today for every early adopters, any ways that's that, how about now? What exchange do you think will be huge in near future?
Pages:
Jump to: