Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange tokens - page 4. (Read 678 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16
March 31, 2020, 03:36:31 AM
I don't see any new exchange that can be big fish in the future. I had a strong faith in tradeio exchange and thought it will be something like the Binance, but I was wrong, the team is very unprofessional, so the exchange is now in hibernation mode! Later, I thought BCNEX will do better but they are already likely scam! People are talking about EZ365 exchange, but personally, I think they talk too much but no real output! So, I have no faith on any exchange that can grow like Binance, Kucoin or Okex! But Gateio coin price will be huge like the KCS, OKB in the next bull run!
I believe EZ365 will survive simply because the team aren't totally after fund, they even stated that if funds target ain't met they will continues development still, who does that this days? Remember Apollo currency? It was fund by the team, I believe such projects will hardly fail
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 31, 2020, 03:36:10 AM
Who would have thought that exchange tokens can be huge as they are today? Back in 2017 I never thought that exchange can use token on their platform and make it very valuable, look at binance exchange and Okex exchange, very profitable they are today for every early adopters, any ways that's that, how about now? What exchange do you think will be huge in near future?
Currently I don't see any good exchanges , most of the current exchanges are scams and have no users. BTW I know an exchange from 2019, that's the MXC exchange. This exchange was great and they did a good job of promoting and now it has become one of the top exchanges in this market.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
March 31, 2020, 03:31:16 AM
Who would have thought that exchange tokens can be huge as they are today? Back in 2017 I never thought that exchange can use token on their platform and make it very valuable, look at binance exchange and Okex exchange, very profitable they are today for every early adopters, any ways that's that, how about now? What exchange do you think will be huge in near future?

The value of the market cap exchange token becomes large because of the large transactions and also many investors who buy it for investing in IEO. With the benefit of reducing transaction fees, investors will save a lot when trading and this is what makes exchange token prices continue to rise
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 31, 2020, 02:04:15 AM
thought your talkin about the other tokens , you know traditional tokens that came from an ieo/ico but if exchanges tokens is the deal then yes those tokens are different as they are being supported by an exchange especially if an exchange is already huge and popular  , chances are these tokens can also grow in value   . future is unpredictable   .

old good exchange are now fading and replaced by newer exchanges so i guess that can also happen again in the future   .
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
March 31, 2020, 01:50:51 AM
We can't trust with bigger exchange market because some time many exchange delist coin from their exchange without get confirmation before, but when have any exchange want to listed some coin have pay with higher amount. But when exchange want listed coin always give good news and now get bad news with delist.
delisting a coins is only base on liquidity if the coins tokens doesnt have it the exchange owner has the right to delist that tokens.

Its the project problem if they can make more volume in thier coins its thier job to do this and besides it doesnt have any benefit for the exchange if the coins listed dont have volume how would exchange earn from it? Delisting is good choice.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 31, 2020, 01:03:40 AM
Back in 2017 I never thought that exchange can use token on their platform and make it very valuable, look at binance exchange and Okex exchange, very profitable they are today for every early adopters, any ways that's that, how about now? What exchange do you think will be huge in near future?
This is not completely correct. Sites like Binance although have gained a huge popularity, as an exchange they are plagued with bots and thus coins get pumped and dumped like anything. We cannot remove bots, truly speaking but the exchanges need some sort of regulation to keep the markets regulated.

Yeah their coins might go huge in price  but who can really predict that?

You guys are forgetting that once upon a time Binance used to ask for 4+BTC as listing fees and that was when BTC was above 5k USD. These things need to be regulated if not stopped.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
March 31, 2020, 12:20:06 AM
We can't trust with bigger exchange market because some time many exchange delist coin from their exchange without get confirmation before, but when have any exchange want to listed some coin have pay with higher amount. But when exchange want listed coin always give good news and now get bad news with delist.
tokens that are not developed and cannot compete and are not profitable, of course will delist from large exchanges, and it happens a lot, many tokens that enter the large exchange only want to get the attention of investors, so they get a big profit, but the development of projects such as ignored
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 30, 2020, 11:58:39 PM
For new project? I cant say, since what we need is stability. For new projects we cant say their time of active, but for famous one, no doubt that the major exchange using crypto for their IEO would remain profitable.

But who knows what the future could bring or new sprout project can gain momentum.

We can't trust with bigger exchange market because some time many exchange delist coin from their exchange without get confirmation before, but when have any exchange want to listed some coin have pay with higher amount.
Which exchange are you referring? If they got delisted probably with lack of volume, or did proven to be scam or something. Theres always stipulated rules on most exchange regarding volume that they must met since exchanges has a lot of maintenance expenses so definitely they need to monitor each progress.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
March 30, 2020, 11:43:51 PM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 30, 2020, 11:07:24 PM
I heard alot about EZ365 even before they started the bounty campaign, that's why I promoted the project, the team really want to take the exchange higher and it's not just about promises, they have reputations to protect
Indeed, EZ365 is looks legit exchange but right now i think it will next crap exchange platform. I also promoted a few weeks to spread gambling platform. A lot of months running to implement these exchange but still they are able to specially finished exchange launched and token sell? We are excited to know regarding fundraising where this update?                 
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
March 30, 2020, 10:05:02 PM
Do not think each and every exchange coin will be the same as Binance. Binance has made a great journey. If any exchange can flourish significantly in future, that will be Kucoin. And their coin has already made a good position in the market too.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
March 30, 2020, 09:59:11 PM
The bigger the exchange, the more chance there is to increase the value of the coins / tokens that the exchange has. Anyone who starts buying from the start must be very lucky, as now I see that the opportunity is in the tokens issued by Probit Exchange that continue to rise even though the BTC is down
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
March 30, 2020, 09:53:49 PM

Exchange token is worth to invest now. Last year exchange tokens was acting best among tokens and coins, last year BNB get higher price than it was in December 2017, when it was best time of crypto market. In near future exchange token will keep acting good.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 30, 2020, 08:39:28 PM
of course yobit, they also did amazing development and lots of new features in terms of the investment they offered. Even though I haven't used it before, but I think that yobit will be bigger than now, both the token and the exchanger.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
March 30, 2020, 08:29:54 PM
I am not sure that the new exchanges will be very popular. Because most of them are shit. People use mostly trusted exchanges, so newcomers need to try very hard to gain the trust of users.
traders prefer using existing exchanges which is already tested and have high security. meanwhile in new exchanges we still see high risk if suddenly be scam exchanges or at least there is  no trading volume there. binance now be most popular exchange in market and i think to changed it very difficult ,moreover binance team always developt feature regularly.
I myself still choose binance as my trading place, and my friend also often uses futures trading, I suggest if you want to trade not in a new market because the new market has a small volume and it will be difficult to take advantage if the volume is small
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 30, 2020, 08:22:36 PM

I think the usability of exchange tokens makes them a good investment. These tokens offer holders discounts on trading fees and other benefits. In the case of BNB, a successful exchange token of Binance, and other exchange tokens serve as indicators as to the relative success of the issuing exchanges. As such exchanges will see to it that their token will be successful or be adopted by their exchange community. Pushing their prices up and advantageous to holders.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 7
March 30, 2020, 07:59:46 PM
So many exchange looks like promising to me but I'm not very expert. Hydax, EZ365, coinhe and emirex exchange, if I'm not getting wrong than koinpro and swapzilla also good but this two are some different than the exchange. I just sharing my thoughts, This exchange are very new which means very hard to predict of this exchange
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
March 30, 2020, 07:51:27 PM
Last 2017 I bought one of the exchange tokens called KCS at $1 and its ATH is $20 I gain a huge profit at that time, For sure if Bullrun will come it will make these exchange token utilities bring you profits. I guess the safest exchange tokens are BNB and OKB, But I am seeing a huge profit on KCS when Bullrun comes because its values now is very low just my own opinion, not a bit of advice or anything.
Activity: 994
March 30, 2020, 07:49:46 PM

I fall in love with exchange's child token since last year. Honestly before Binance many people thought exchange coin will not usable like other crypto coins/tokens. But Binance team proof that how much they are experienced people in crypto industry. People will buy unnecessary thing if you have good knowledge about marketing. They create a marketplace for their coin and successes to make people understand that how much valuable BNB is. After BNB, many good and popular exchanges also trying to get reach the success point with their child coin. OKEX, KuCoin and Hubio one of them.

I am very much confident about those exchange coin. But of course we have to alert about new upcoming shady exchange coin too. Don't believe them so much early. Stay away from them until they proof them self.
Activity: 899
March 30, 2020, 07:37:24 PM
I am not sure that the new exchanges will be very popular. Because most of them are shit. People use mostly trusted exchanges, so newcomers need to try very hard to gain the trust of users.
traders prefer using existing exchanges which is already tested and have high security. meanwhile in new exchanges we still see high risk if suddenly be scam exchanges or at least there is  no trading volume there. binance now be most popular exchange in market and i think to changed it very difficult ,moreover binance team always developt feature regularly.
Pages:
Jump to: