Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchanges WITHOUT KYC? - page 3. (Read 743 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
April 24, 2020, 10:15:23 AM
I do exchanges without KYC I don't like KYC exchange at all By doing KYC I once lost all our confidential information They hacked my ID and took everything So now I have chosen Binance to exchange. There is no need to do KYC here and there is no fear of losing confidential information of many trusted sites. binance does not want any personal data but if you do not exchange personal data before going to another site the exchange will stop so you should try to stay away from the KYC exchange site Binance is best for exchanging without KYC.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
April 24, 2020, 06:37:53 AM
I would like to recommend Hitbtc. It has high volume and no need to KYC.

that's not a good suggestions to use.
hitbtc is a scam exchange Beware !!!!! Cry Cry Cry
HitBTC Scam

hitbtc scam 2.6btc! ALERT!!!

[SCAM] HitBTC - 3300$

its better to use binance even they only have 2 btc  daily maximum  limit withdrawal for user's that don't want to make KyC .
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
April 24, 2020, 06:16:29 AM
I completely agree with the statement that the passage of verification should not be present in cryptocurrency. This violates all the principles of anonymity in the cryptocurrency space. On this site you can find by search all the cryptocurrency exchanges on which it is not necessary to go through the verification procedure.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 24, 2020, 04:51:21 AM
I would like to recommend Hitbtc. It has high volume and no need to KYC.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
April 24, 2020, 02:37:40 AM
If they are not asking they are going to enforce registering your phones too.
Luckily that could in theory be overcome by using a burner phone--I don't know how rent-by-the-month phones are in terms of privacy, but I think if you pay for your minutes in cash they should be fairly private.

In any case, KYC on crypto exchanges is what's coming, whether we like it or not.  I'm actually surprised there are even only a handful that don't require KYC docs.  To the best of my knowlege Kucoin is one of those (with certain restrictions, e.g., daily withdrawal limits and being unable to trade with fiat), and they're a pretty decent exchange as well.  Aside from Yobit, I can't think of many more these days that won't require your account to be verified--and I don't recommend using Yobit at all.

This might not be in the spirit of Satoshi's intent, but there's no getting around it.  I'm actually quite surprised that it's taken this long for most exchanges to be required to verify their customers.

KYC is more prone to hackers or scammers because they can have some access with your identity and account information. It is much better to have a secured transaction if you don't comply and information while you do exchanges with other people. Yobit is a good exchange for me, hoping that people who don't want to have a KYC should use Yobit in their transaction so that it will become more noticeable to the people. It is less hassle if you have exchange that doesn't really want to get all of your information because some exchanges are fraud and have a huge fees. It feels secured if you don't send any information about your account while you want to have a transaction in the exchanges.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
April 24, 2020, 02:30:33 AM
I think it's safe to say that the majority of us hates KYC/AML these days. It feels so wrong to submit all your personal details when dealing with something like cryptocurrencies, as it wasnt the intention with BTC to reveal your identity at all.

With tons of exchanges enforcing it, which exchanges do you guys use now? Hit me!

I've been trading on DEX's as of lately, just to get a feeling of how they work, and I must say it feels good trading while being in control of your own private keys. Used Blocknet's DEX to trade some LTC for BTC, for the upcomng halving event, and it worked out fine.

What other alternatives can you guys recommend?

I prefer DEX now than the central exchange. They are true no-bot, only DEX can trade fairly. Some market Dex I like the Binance DEX, Forkdelta, Wavesexchage, Stellar DEX. It was amazing!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
April 24, 2020, 02:23:18 AM
I always avoid exchanges with KYC, because for me personal data is important and I am among those who are concerned with privacy.
So I always use exchanges without KYC until now. I recommend binance, kucoin, okex and upbit. But I am more often trading at binance
and kucoin nowadays.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
April 24, 2020, 01:37:10 AM
I think it's safe to say that the majority of us hates KYC/AML these days. It feels so wrong to submit all your personal details when dealing with something like cryptocurrencies, as it wasnt the intention with BTC to reveal your identity at all.

With tons of exchanges enforcing it, which exchanges do you guys use now? Hit me!

I've been trading on DEX's as of lately, just to get a feeling of how they work, and I must say it feels good trading while being in control of your own private keys. Used Blocknet's DEX to trade some LTC for BTC, for the upcomng halving event, and it worked out fine.

hmm .. I don't think DEX is one of the best options. Currently, I only see Binance DEX as the best DEX but the volume is still quite small and the price difference is still very high. And of course, the problem is forever high fees and we will die gradually if trading there. I think you can choose Bithumb to trade without KYC. High volume, you can withdraw 5 BTC every day without doing KYC. A great choice for you and the transactions are made quickly.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
April 24, 2020, 12:05:18 AM
The Dex you gave I have never heard of it and I hope you are not promoting it to community, people need to be careful.Well Binance is the largest exchange by volume and its allows a Maximum of 2BTC/day withdrawals or crypto asset of that magnitude without KYC. It's safe but a constodian exchange.
You haven't heard of this exchange but it is also quite famous and also many users. Binance is currently the first choice of people when trading, but the problem being discussed is KYC (2BTC for us may be big but for many is too small), many people don't like disclosing information and of course they want to find safe and convenient new services.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
April 23, 2020, 10:47:15 PM
The Dex you gave I have never heard of it and I hope you are not promoting it to community, people need to be careful.Well Binance is the largest exchange by volume and its allows a Maximum of 2BTC/day withdrawals or crypto asset of that magnitude without KYC. It's safe but a constodian exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 23, 2020, 08:19:57 PM
I also prefer Binance as it's really a good exchange based from my trading experiences. (...)
Binance also for will do. Although they have their KYC process you still can do their KYC process if you are just a small trader, since there are some restriction or by the level of the accounts in Binance, most of the restrictions are the withdrawal amount of users can do.
If your country is not restricted in Binance, then there will be no problem trading there.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 23, 2020, 07:59:53 PM

Yes, Bitcoin intention wasn't reveal your privacy but continuously we are supporting centralized exchange. Unfortunately all exchange has hacked history those exchange in my support. Top all exchange has 2-3 options for KYC process. Still Binance exchange is my favorite, Okex, Bittrex, Huobi exchange is also good. In Dex exchange we have full privacy but don't use it for the best one.
I also prefer Binance as it's really a good exchange based from my trading experiences. Although there are still more exchanges out there like DEX's or Bittrex but i have build already my trust in Binance just like any other traders who have their own best exchanges when it comes to trading. Trading without KYC will always make your privacy secured.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
April 23, 2020, 07:54:11 PM
The vast majority of exchange platforms have a KYC-free limit of around 2 BTC per day.

I know that Binance is like that, so is KuCoin and HitBTC if I recall, but these are absolute trash.

If you're really worried about KYC, download exodus wallet and use its built-in exchange tool.

I have never tried exodus wallet. But I would suggest Binance as one of the exchanges that don't require KYC if you can keep their 2BTC daily withdrawal limit. That is already large amount for most crypto users. And you feel safe because its BNB and they have SAFU in place, in case something goes wrong with their exchange. This is one of the reasons I feel safe and secure about BNB. But if there are coins that are not yet in BNB, there are other exchanges like KuCoin, HitBTC, Bittrex and other medium exchanges. But always remember that you need to pull your funds out of the exchange immediately after you finished with the trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
April 23, 2020, 06:30:27 PM
I can't deny the fact that i hate giving out my personal information to people i can't hold responsible because anybody can decide to close up their project in this space any day without any legal repercussions. I have had encounters with many cryptocurrency projects that end up selling the identity details submitted to them after packing up and i must say nothing good comes of such identity theft. I do opt in for DEX exchange if at all the coins i want to trade are available there or i use restricted functionality of global exchanges that allow withdrawals of few amount without kyc
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 23, 2020, 06:21:36 PM
Most global exchanges allow you to trade without KYC. You can also withdraw with limits, even if you have not submitted any document. Just as I know, most of them allow a limit of just 2BTC daily, which I feel is enough for the normal trader.
Except you feel your daily withdrawal limit has exceeded that, then you should start thinking of complying with the demand for KYC. Even the best exchnage, in this case, will demand for it.
2 BTC is actually peanuts for those who trades regularly.
Well, they are the best exchange, thus they are being monitored by the government and law enforcement. They will have to follow the rules or they won't be able to operate. To prevent any kind of damage to their company, they will have to enforce KYC/AML policies to keep their user database clean.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
April 23, 2020, 06:08:24 PM
Most global exchanges allow you to trade without KYC. You can also withdraw with limits, even if you have not submitted any document. Just as I know, most of them allow a limit of just 2BTC daily, which I feel is enough for the normal trader.
Except you feel your daily withdrawal limit has exceeded that, then you should start thinking of complying with the demand for KYC. Even the best exchnage, in this case, will demand for it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
April 23, 2020, 03:16:18 PM
The vast majority of exchange platforms have a KYC-free limit of around 2 BTC per day.

I know that Binance is like that, so is KuCoin and HitBTC if I recall, but these are absolute trash.

If you're really worried about KYC, download exodus wallet and use its built-in exchange tool.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 23, 2020, 03:08:52 PM
That is the thing that people are having hard time understanding, if you like an exchange that doesn't matter if it is the "best" one or not. If you like it enough you can literally oversee the missing features and all of that and just use it.

For example, this person is asking for an exchange without KYC and I honestly wouldn't want to give my information as well, however what did I do? I am using binance which has KYC request in there, and I said I didn't want to give my info anyway, so what can I do about it?

Obviously they have a 2 bitcoin limit and I just stay under it, that is enough for me anyway and that way I am both using my favorite place and I do not have to give my info as well. This can be applied to any exchange and any reason at all because if you like a place enough you can close your eyes to their shortcomings.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
April 23, 2020, 10:36:09 AM
I hate kyc but Im not fond of using dex and I cant find it more attractive when it comes to trading. I am using Binance but I did not do KYC. But my level is very low and has a limited trading quantity per day but its okay still a lot for myself. Also you might wanna consider the coins or tokens listed. I choose this cause of variety of tokens that can be traded and talking about volume its one of the best and everyone knows that.

I always heard blocknet dex everywhere, perhaps there is a huge marketing for shilling this project right now and got some rewards. Even on altcoin there are shillers of this dex. Whats about this exchange?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 23, 2020, 10:21:33 AM

Yes, Bitcoin intention wasn't reveal your privacy but continuously we are supporting centralized exchange. Unfortunately all exchange has hacked history those exchange in my support. Top all exchange has 2-3 options for KYC process. Still Binance exchange is my favorite, Okex, Bittrex, Huobi exchange is also good. In Dex exchange we have full privacy but don't use it for the best one.
Pages:
Jump to: