Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 139. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
Is there a way to find out how much coins u can mine at the current diff with x khs?
100kh/s ~ about 14 execoins/day at the moment
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Why vote for Poloniex?
My BTC is taken by them. 3.5 BTCs gone. FU****!!!
A SH** Platform!!!!!!!!!

Even a small Nxt-e.com can beat them.
NO POLONIEX.

Sorry to hear that!

I have not had any problems with them...yet!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Is there a way to find out how much coins u can mine at the current diff with x khs?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'll try to create a node, but not have good latency for most since I am in Argentina.

NOTE: second payment!!
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
First payment from p2p in my wallet

Thanks paniczklos!!

I almost ate my fingernails waiting for the first block to come Smiley I hope we'll get more p2pool nodes and bigger hashrate !

execoin could you please add the p2pool source & my node address to the main post ? Smiley

Agree with this. The OP should have this information so new people coming into the thread will see it immediately.

Already been done! We've also added it to reddit, twitter and our website.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

Thanks paniczklos!!

I almost ate my fingernails waiting for the first block to come Smiley I hope we'll get more p2pool nodes and bigger hashrate !

execoin could you please add the p2pool source & my node address to the main post ? Smiley

Agree with this. The OP should have this information so new people coming into the thread will see it immediately.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Thanks paniczklos!!

Activity: 21

Thanks paniczklos!!
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
Pointed my hash rate towards p2pool. Great job so far everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Thanks to paniczklos for making p2pool modified for Execoin!

Sources available here:

We need more p2pools!

What is the advantage of P2Pool over a normal pool?
Why vote for Poloniex?
A SH** Platform!!!!!!!!!

NO POLONIEX.

You have to contact poloniex to resolve this issue if you believe 3.5BTC really have been taken by them.
Overall poloniex is a good platform with nice trade volumes, that's exactly what we need now for Execoin!

So please vote and leave comments on their website: http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000011017, it's critical for Execoin to be added to other exchanges as soon as possible!

Thanks to paniczklos for making p2pool modified for Execoin!

Sources available here: github.com/paniczklos/p2pool-exe

We need more p2pools!

Activity: 22
Why vote for Poloniex?
A SH** Platform!!!!!!!!!

NO POLONIEX.

Hey, I like Poloniex, the guy running it is a class act. Even with the theft he is making people whole. Very open about what happened, how it was handled was very classy imo. (Yes I had btc held too)
Activity: 87
Why vote for Poloniex?
A SH** Platform!!!!!!!!!

NO POLONIEX.
Activity: 210
Whats going on with devlopment and services...i know you said about a bounty, but what kinds of things are going to be implemented in the coming days/weeks. This coin really needs some good marketing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
port updated to 9173, because the old one was interfering with RPC port and it be harder to others to configure p2pool Smiley now it's up and running

freebtc.eu:9173

3 hours of mining and still no block found? Whats the approx. total pool hash rate?

It's the only node atm - I've passed the source to the dev.

hashrate is ~5MHs - i don't know how fast it should find blocks as I haven't mined EXE before.

How does payout work in a P2Pool?

It pays after each block.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
How does payout work in a P2Pool?
Activity: 156
port updated to 9173, because the old one was interfering with RPC port and it be harder to others to configure p2pool Smiley now it's up and running

freebtc.eu:9173

3 hours of mining and still no block found? Whats the approx. total pool hash rate?
Jump to: