Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 143. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WTF is going on with exe.poolz...your busting my ballz man!...im moving my hash to another pool if this keeps on....

poolz.net is a pain in the ass indeed with its stratum gone on vacations daily Grin
coinpool.cc works well for now, not sure for how long, let's stay optimistic  Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
WTF is going on with exe.poolz...your busting my ballz man!...im moving my hash to another pool if this keeps on....
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I had same issue.

That 2 solution work for me:

1. - change --thread-concurrency (for example from 16000 to 10264) and look for better configuration Engine, Memory, Intensity what you have in this time.

2. - buy add ram to your computer (+4GB min.)
--nscrypt, it is written at getting started...

scrypt-n seems way more touchy than scrypt about ram usage, at least with current beta miner stage. I had countless -4 errors / Gpu disable on my 7950 card regardless of parameters as long as I wanted to run it on a seperate command line than the r9 280 on the same machine with 4GB. Then I gave up and just used a single exeminer command to launch the 2 then adjusted gpu-engine/mem seperately with settings menu and it stopped bitching at me ^^
This is certainly not ideal since you can't run different thread numbers on each card that way, so the 7950 is a bit underused with 2 threads (instead of 1 + higher intensity) but it'll do...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
But it doesnt work even with just one -
Activity: 224

That is why I asked if you used - and not -- ...
Try rebooting and starting miner again.
Maybe something wrong with the setting.

Not realy, i chech that many times and trust me, i mess with all other config files in cgminer and others for CPU... bla bla... This is very easy and i follow step by step guide on exe pool. ITs simple and it doesnt work.

are you using -nscrypt instead of --nscrypt?

Not realy, i chech that many times and trust me, i mess with all other config files in cgminer and others for CPU... bla bla... This is very easy and i follow step by step guide on exe pool. ITs simple and it doesnt work.
Activity: 210
at the moment you just need a few bitcoins to push or drop the price, so nothing to worry about that. it's all about -not so far away- time =)

+1
Activity: 266
EXEMINER wrote me ERROR -4 KERNEL, guys please! Do anybody know what is wrong?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
at the moment you just need a few bitcoins to push or drop the price, so nothing to worry about that. it's all about -not so far away- time =)
What would the reason be for a solved Exe block not to appear in my wallet? I set up solo mining to try it out and my miners found 3 blocks. 2 x 50 coins appeared in my wallet but 1 x 50 coins are missing. Will it appear sometime or is it gone forever? Accepted is 3, rejected 0 and stale 0.

orphan block.

Ok thanks. What happens to orphan blocks, are they gone or does it go to the devs?

I lol'ed hard Grin No offence jc12345, it was just funny.
Activity: 61
you see What happens scrypt market grow everywhere dificult
Seems that the MINER has been a lot of ASICs is what will happen when more of their isle
GPU mining not worth
all looking scrypt n-factor coin
And it will be really fast
as similar to the ASIC market
This is the first ASIC and the hash is not great but the second wave will come out and ASIC hash is really more

Activity: 273
If it raise to 1$, i'd be more than happy.
Activity: 61
the sale is a good sale and cheap price rise
I think it's time to buy
Well that led to these are as fast and cheaply sold: D
probably do not believe that this coin could reach $ 3 for coin in 1-2 months
remains the same as it was with the VERTCOIN coin hash dropped down the price too
but after month the price was $ 3-4 and now $ 1.6-1.9 stable as I think the EXE coin can at least catch up with the Vertcoin
I like this coin and i stay  Grin
Activity: 299
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
What would the reason be for a solved Exe block not to appear in my wallet? I set up solo mining to try it out and my miners found 3 blocks. 2 x 50 coins appeared in my wallet but 1 x 50 coins are missing. Will it appear sometime or is it gone forever? Accepted is 3, rejected 0 and stale 0.

orphan block.

Ok thanks. What happens to orphan blocks, are they gone or does it go to the devs?

orphan block.
Jump to: