Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 21. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
No solution to my electrum-exe wallet issue?  Is my coin lost or what?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
gentlemen do order of the fork of, and go up !!

mintpal already whispers the word execoin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
i think its a conspiracy and the vert coin ppl broke exe coin to open up the n scrypt market!!!!!
Activity: 16
Before the fork, i moved all the coins from my regular wallet over to the electrum-exe stealth wallet, now i notice when i used http://execo.in/ to check my address, not all of my coins where moved over?  how could this happen cause i'm 100% sure that it was moved using the wallet.

I got a new computer so I loaded up Electrum-Exe Stealth 1.9.8.4 and it saying it not connected, any fix for this?
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Well I deleted block chain n chainstate from my app data roaming, put in my old wallet..and re-synced.. this new fork isnt recognizing my old coins, even from a fresh qt and syncing.. I think i'm done here. If im having this issues, so will exchanges. Some one message me if this ever works again.

Please try to re-download and resync for the last time, we uploaded the very build we tested on 3 wallets with pre-fork coins.
It should work. In addition, we will try to find a cause and reproduce the issue after looking into a wallet with similar problems reported (we'll get one soon for testing, one more Execoin user reported similar issue).
In our wallets everything is fine, transfers are going between them and the only unconfirmed coins we see are the ones from a wrong fork and it's the way it should be.

I can confirm I was having the same issues as I have downloaded the wallet from OP, but after dowloading execoin qt wallet from the link dev provided a page or so back written very visibly after I posted a help request. I had everything like it should be in no time, all coins are visible, I'm receiving newly mined coins instantly and all are confirmed except the ones mined on a wrong fork. Everything has been working fine since Saturday. Thanks dev for quick response and hopefully next step will be some great innovation that will bring the value of this coin to the proper value. Let's not forget this is one of the few coins with NO PREMINE, A DEDICATED DEV AND GREAT POTENTIAL so don't sell, accumulate... and last but not least, It's also FAST!

Let's step together as a community and stop dumping it for a fraction of it's true value. Look at the shitty premined or instantly mined coins reaching 100 k or even 300 k satoshi while this one and some others are sitting low and waiting to explode
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Well I deleted block chain n chainstate from my app data roaming, put in my old wallet..and re-synced.. this new fork isnt recognizing my old coins, even from a fresh qt and syncing.. I think i'm done here. If im having this issues, so will exchanges. Some one message me if this ever works again.

Please try to re-download and resync for the last time, we uploaded the very build we tested on 3 wallets with pre-fork coins.
It should work. In addition, we will try to find a cause and reproduce the issue after looking into a wallet with similar problems reported (we'll get one soon for testing, one more Execoin user reported similar issue).
In our wallets everything is fine, transfers are going between them and the only unconfirmed coins we see are the ones from a wrong fork and it's the way it should be.
Activity: 196
Ugg I tried to edit.. dident mean to quote.
Well I deleted block chain n chainstate from my app data roaming, put in my old wallet..and re-synced.. this new fork isnt recognizing my old coins, even from a fresh qt and syncing.. I think i'm done here. If im having this issues, so will exchanges. Some one message me if this ever works again. They just sit in unconfirmed, theres no way this should be the case after a fresh blk chain dl, with old walet in place.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Oh look 1/4 Mill for sale on cryptsy @ 271..  fantastic.

U Selling?

Problem is "market liquidity", exe, for a moment, is easy to mine coin, & impoosible to transfer & sell . Wallets of exchange did not work.... It's still most profitable coin, for miners, but not listed in coinwars & exchanges... Price will fall  in short tem...

BTW ive bought 10 K, but I can buy 300 K at @19 Smiley.
Oh look 1/4 Mill for sale on cryptsy @ 271..  fantastic.
This is so frustrating, how is the rescan command not even in the menu?Huh
Because it's a command line option that you use at launch?

Correct.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Because it's a command line option that you use at launch?
Well.. Im synced again..but my old coins are unconfirled..and my new coins are confirmed.

execoin-qt -rescan

That command is not working

Activity: 11
We updated ExecoinJ Java library, SPV clients (Exelite, Android and Electrum) will be updated later.

Just wanted to check in here. Couple of days ago, things looked like they were running smoothly with ExecoinJ. My block height closely matched the block explorers for ExecoinJ. Since then though, it looks like I am out of sync again. My block height is not 328,200, where I see the block explorers being only at 313,160. I'm going to presume that I've hooked into a couple of bad nodes again.

I notice that there is an additional new checkpoint in the execoin src that is not in the ExecoinJ src (actually, there are a few differences in the checkpoints src code). Not sure that matters because it looks like the code actually looks for a checkpoints file instead of using the pre-programmed checkpoints. But the checkpoints file for ExecoinJ hasn't been updated for 16 days. Can you post a new one?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
I now have a message on my wallet, and it wont sync. Ill add the new nodes.
repair Poloniex.com, http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

Thanks.

Please ask Poloniex and Cryptsy to reinstate Execoin on their exchanges. We did.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: