Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 24. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Thanks for testing!!!

>I notice that ExecoinJ does not seem to have the logic implemented to calculate the reward of a block (GetBlockValue).
True!
>Is that necessary or does the standard getBlockInflation() in ExecoinJ work?
getBlockInflation() is enough.
Please upgrade with jar rebuilt from ExecoinJ, wipe the chain and resync.
New version of ExecoinJ shouldn't go that far (323,000 or so), difficulty retarget algo (DGW) parameters have been changed and new version shouldn't accept blocks from nodes that haven't been upgraded. New version may stuck on higher block earlier received from old nodes, but it could not advance and download/accept blocks from old nodes. The same applies to any client.

Great. I wiped the chain and resync'd, still got up to 323093. I see on http[Suspicious link removed]coin.net that the highest block is 307924. I'm going to wait for a bit to retest. I may be just connecting to a bad node. For the record, I am currently playing around with WalletTemplate. It's taken quite a bit of work to just get going on it, so I'm not counting out an error with my own shenanigans. Will keep you posted.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Why still frozen on poloniex if things are moving again?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
ExecoinJ has been updated, would appreciate if you try it and give a feedback!

Cool, thanks for the update. I notice that ExecoinJ does not seem to have the logic implemented to calculate the reward of a block (GetBlockValue). Is that necessary or does the standard getBlockInflation() in ExecoinJ work?

Looks like I will have to wipe my chain and resync. Just re-running put me at 323,000 or so. I'm retesting now!

Thanks again.

Thanks for testing!!!

>I notice that ExecoinJ does not seem to have the logic implemented to calculate the reward of a block (GetBlockValue).
True!
>Is that necessary or does the standard getBlockInflation() in ExecoinJ work?
getBlockInflation() is enough.
Please upgrade with jar rebuilt from ExecoinJ, wipe the chain and resync.
New version of ExecoinJ shouldn't go that far (323,000 or so), difficulty retarget algo (DGW) parameters have been changed and new version shouldn't accept blocks from nodes that haven't been upgraded. New version may stuck on higher block earlier received from old nodes, but it could not advance and download/accept blocks from old nodes. The same applies to any client.

Cool, thanks for the update. I notice that ExecoinJ does not seem to have the logic implemented to calculate the reward of a block (GetBlockValue). Is that necessary or does the standard getBlockInflation() in ExecoinJ work?

Looks like I will have to wipe my chain and resync. Just re-running put me at 323,000 or so. I'm retesting now!

Thanks again.
Activity: 274
Thanks for the update. A couple of question:

• Will the restart happen at 307770
  • Will you also be updating the SPV code (ExecoinJ)? I've been experimenting with it and get up to 307769, and then a bunch of non-connecting block errors.

Thanks again!

Just updateded my wallet and resync from scratch

Started  my ScryptN rigs @3.6 MHS and found block 307795 and 307796

Seems ok

• Will you also be updating the SPV code (ExecoinJ)? I've been experimenting with it and get up to 307769, and then a bunch of non-connecting block errors.

Thanks again!

Thanks again!

The restart happened at 307769
Yes, we will update ExecoinJ within next hour, but Android wallet will be build against new ExecoinJ later.

Thanks again!
I See, six miners are was mining 5 blocks... At official "closed" pool. Current block is 307775. It's working, or just testing ?

Testing BUT if everything is fine, this restart becomes official.
Source code is on the Github, Windows wallets have been updated  (Mac's one will be later). http://explorer.execoin.net is actual.
Please help to test and add some hashrate.

Just as a precaution we removed dynamic block reward code completely and increased number of blocks considered in DGW to 60.

Working nodes just in case:
addnode=95.85.26.197
addnode=107.170.240.30
addnode=162.243.136.142
addnode=128.199.233.179
addnode=198.211.100.64
addnode=192.241.152.198
addnode=107.170.79.10
addnode=37.139.3.206
addnode=188.226.169.188
addnode=107.170.227.175
addnode=128.199.221.109
addnode=107.170.227.176
addnode=188.226.169.189
addnode=192.241.128.215
addnode=107.170.79.12
addnode=107.170.12.174
addnode=188.226.130.205
addnode=95.85.39.247
addnode=192.99.166.230
addnode=192.99.166.231

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I See, six miners are was mining 5 blocks... At official "closed" pool. Current block is 307775. It's working, or just testing ?
alm
Activity: 14
Does someone have actual blockchain and node list?
All previous nodes return different blockchain.

Read the prior 10 or so posts.
Thanks. I was hoping that everything is already fixed.
Activity: 196

Read the prior 10 or so posts.
alm
Activity: 14
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
Can we get an update from devs?  Is this coin being fixed or is it done?

-> last update was yesterday:

I think the key here, is to get everyone on the same page. If people node-ops dont respond in a set ammount of time, their node isnt coded in. Obviously more nodes can be added by the end usere @ any time as they become available.

Dev's, if you need any non-coding assistance & all.. please speak up, I don't want to speak for others.. but If theres is anything we can help with, even if trivial.. please let us know. I have already let one of the mods know @ Poloniex of the pending re-release @ block 307770, about to do same with cryptsy.

Thanks for your support, we are working on it.

-> they'Re working on it..
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Can we get an update from devs?  Is this coin being fixed or is it done?
Activity: 196
Cryptsy has the abaility to shut inbound & outbound depostits & withdraws off.. and keep trading open.. I guess the others havent figured that out yet.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
i meant poloniux and not bittrex. did i mention i dislike cryptsy?
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
why does craptsy work for exe. but bittrex don't. craptsy is so bad i got a support ticket answered from feb last month. I was so frustrated working with craptsy its amazing. Anyway how can they have it figured but bittrex don't. I want to buy exe with it being so low but i don't want to put money on craptsy and wait two years and or have to make 50 support tickets to get my money back. I have never had to ever make a support ticket for any other exchange except craptsy. All the other exchanges just work. I think exe needs to get away from the craptsy market if we want it to do better
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
I think the key here, is to get everyone on the same page. If people node-ops dont respond in a set ammount of time, their node isnt coded in. Obviously more nodes can be added by the end usere @ any time as they become available.

Dev's, if you need any non-coding assistance & all.. please speak up, I don't want to speak for others.. but If theres is anything we can help with, even if trivial.. please let us know. I have already let one of the mods know @ Poloniex of the pending re-release @ block 307770, about to do same with cryptsy.

glad to know

Pages:
Jump to: