Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 26. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
The 'warning' flag locked the daemon, and this flag will be still there for some time; Some are mining on the wrong chain, and not all the daemons are updated. And mining is not so easy with the current situation: the daemon goes in 'safe mode'. Anyway transferring to an exchange is not safe for the time being.

Activity: 96
My wallet uses the same blockchain than Poloniex. I tried to send some coins to Poloniex and I received coins.
If you want to synchronise your wallet, here is my node execoin.miners-pool.eu
Activity: 81
I've synced again with the last repository. I see only one valid block chain. Anyway, there is an invalid block chain too, that generates the warning flag.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
They have gone way out of their league now.
Should have stuck with copy paste  Cool

Thats the beauty of open source, im sure 'someone' will take it over if this is a case of dev's calling it quits.. I mean what better coin to do it with, no premine & hidden block noncense.
Activity: 299
They have gone way out of their league now.
Should have stuck with copy paste  Cool
..I think If I keep hoping..something will happen...lol
...Just a lil longer...Mabey? lol
And wait a lil bit longer...lol
We wait for the dev(s).
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
So.. what we will do now?
My explorer (execoind) stuck on 307995 block and report

Code:
{
"result": {
"blocks": 307995,
"currentblocksize": 0,
"currentblocktx": 0,
"difficulty": 0.25318534,
"errors": "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.",
"generate": false,
"genproclimit": -1,
"hashespersec": 0,
"networkhashps": 13572842,
"pooledtx": 4,
"testnet": false
},
"error": null,
"id": 1
}
but still sucked from someone chains.
Problem is ( I think ), is when the fork went threw, not everyone was updated & also, some of the nodes were on the wrong fork. I personally dont see any solution to this , aside from restarting @ 307770, and having only the proper nodes listed, that are on the proper chain.

Edit: Coded into the wallet even

The problem is, in my opinion, poor planning.
I run a IT/DEV company and we do custom programming for some important clients .
And when you deploy a new version which as a deep impact on the infrastructure , you must be present to make sure everything goes as planned  .

Have a coin forked for more than 24 hours , is a dead of trust, no coin survive to the lack of trust .

just my 50 cents

Well this is crypto-land.. unfortunately 99.5% of devs have Jobs, familys, & other commitments so they cant attend to coins 16 hrs a day.. will wait for word from the dev, but if he tosses project, theres so much potential here, A community take over would be beneficial for everyone.
Activity: 274
Problem is ( I think ), is when the fork went threw, not everyone was updated & also, some of the nodes were on the wrong fork. I personally dont see any solution to this , aside from restarting @ 307770, and having only the proper nodes listed, that are on the proper chain.

The problem is, in my opinion, poor planning.
I run a IT/DEV company and we do custom programming for some important clients .
And when you deploy a new version which as a deep impact on the infrastructure , you must be present to make sure everything goes as planned  .

Have a coin forked for more than 24 hours , is a dead of trust, no coin survive to the lack of trust .

just my 50 cents

QNX
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Date: 01.08.2014 10:39
To: EMQr4iPgknY3meirNF4KWcPmDDsLm6At3d
Debit: -14320.25823762 EXE
Transaction fee: -0.083 EXE
Net amount: -14320.34123762 EXE
Transaction ID: fc33173efce3caa997902a38eed841013869903d629c94d2dbff210bfbf9d57c

Date: 01.08.2014 01:29
To: EPgyByz4Y6oZSfMRVQFeGdBztRw1RAhHuC
Debit: -3698.81699089 EXE
Transaction fee: -0.013 EXE
Net amount: -3698.82999089 EXE
Transaction ID: d3e9943239f5bbd80156e03d5b8bc15981622f29fa730ae5decdfe1ca7bc10d0

two my transaction with new version of the wallet and all synced gone somwhere and did not passed trough...

but they are all confirmed
Some one grab all the scr codes from git.. if the dev bails, we'll do a community take over & start this @ 307770 again.
MinersPoolEU, your pool isn't on same chain than explorer.execoin.net.

What's the good chain ?? Devs, we need you.

I'm solo mining on the same chain as the explorer
it should be the right one Wink

How are you solomining when NONE of the nodes are functional. I need nodes pls Hello Dev??!!

I was soloming in the morning until a few hours ago

i was mining until i was syn whith  explorer.execoin.net

then teh explorer stoped workig ...
MinersPoolEU, your pool isn't on same chain than explorer.execoin.net.

What's the good chain ?? Devs, we need you.

I'm solo mining on the same chain as the explorer
it should be the right one Wink

How are you solomining when NONE of the nodes are functional. I need nodes pls Hello Dev??!!
Where is the dev? Pls update us, dont want to wast time on mining bad chain.
i changed to another coin until this is fixed
I think i have losted 9000 exe in this fork issue  Cry
Where is the dev? Pls update us, dont want to wast time on mining bad chain.
Pages:
Jump to: