Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 59. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Just donated 1000 EXE to the dev fund:

http://explorer.execoin.net/tx/02b358cca31dbc3d470d5527b3c24d2c79a4db98963736a046d0a7091fda17e2

The donation address is in the OP if anyone else would like to donate.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Does anyone know how to setup a p2pool for execoin with merged mining support for parralax and/or monocle?
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
I've been merge mining EXE and PLX here: http://www.hashharder.com/scrypt-n/exe%20merged payouts for both Execoin and Parallaxcoin are working nicely.

I'm not sure what's up with Dedicatedpool, their EXE pool seems to be having issues:

For some reason, something failed to load. Your shares and hashrate are safe - don't worry!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Thats correct, but they cant add mergemining because the nfactor shedule is different to vtc, makes no sense at all if it stays how it is.
You can merge-mine Monocle (slave chain) with EXECoin (parent chain) or Vertcoin (parent chain); this is true with any nscrypt coin where n=x at this moment in time.

HashHarder is using EXECoin or Vertcoin as the master/parent chain, and merge-mining Monocle and Parallax as slave chains.

This is possible because all chains are n=11 right now.

EXECoin and Vertcoin cannot be merge-mined at the same time, however, as neither has implements the functionality required to be a merge-mined or slave chain.

Yeah currently it is possible Wink but we are all in here for longterm and exe will be out on the first day of the next nfactor change. The only way to change that would be hardforking tho.
You need one parent chain and then you can add as many mergemined coins as you want in theory, as long as they have different aux values (hint to the copy pasters).
Activity: 700
Thats correct, but they cant add mergemining because the nfactor shedule is different to vtc, makes no sense at all if it stays how it is.
You can merge-mine Monocle (slave chain) with EXECoin (parent chain) or Vertcoin (parent chain); this is true with any nscrypt coin where n=x at this moment in time.

HashHarder is using EXECoin or Vertcoin as the master/parent chain, and merge-mining Monocle and Parallax as slave chains.

This is possible because all chains are n=11 right now.

EXECoin and Vertcoin cannot be merge-mined at the same time, however, as neither has implements the functionality required to be a merge-mined or slave chain.
Am I the only one that can't sync his wallet ? I have the latest version but no block sources, i tried deleting peers.dat

Try adding these:

"addr" : "85.25.204.193:9989",
"addr" : "23.22.1.69:9989",
"addr" : "95.85.26.197:9989",
"addr" : "37.139.3.206:9989",
"addr" : "184.8.221.229:9989",
"addr" : "87.236.196.77:9989",
"addr" : "107.170.237.136:9989",
"addr" : "80.11.70.97:9989",

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Am I the only one that can't sync his wallet ? I have the latest version but no block sources, i tried deleting peers.dat
Merged mining is indeed a very good idea IMHO.

What I would be very interested in, is merged mining with Vertcoin.

Hope that hashharder will implement that combination, EXE-VTC, soon.

As cool as merged mining EXE and VTC would be, I think code would have to be changed with EXE to support merged mining. Which is why Parallaxcoin is the only one you can merge mine anything else with (EXE/PLX, VTC/PLX, etc).

Thats not true, you can mine Monocle with everything else too.

But yes, exe has no mm support.

Sorry, didn't mean to say PLX was the *only* merged mining Scrypt-N coin. But EXE/VTC merged mining won't work unless EXE implements merged mining. Which may not be a bad idea, thoughts anyone?

As cool as merged mining EXE and VTC would be, I think code would have to be changed with EXE to support merged mining. Which is why Parallaxcoin is the only one you can merge mine anything else with (EXE/PLX, VTC/PLX, etc).

Thats not true, you can mine Monocle with everything else too.

But yes, exe has no mm support.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
It is important for Execoin to get listed on Coinpayments.net so please vote for EXE here: www.coinpayments.net/vote

Yes, please vote! I did!

I do not understand how to vote (

vote https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You have to have a coinpayments.net account, log in, then submit a payment to vote and you can only vote once. I can't imagine why they don't get more votes than they do  Roll Eyes

Also I don't think we'll ever get to the top of the Mintpal voting list unless we buy our way there.

3000 to 6550 raised with my active participation.

Understood, I also log in and send my 5 votes as often as I can remember.

my vote there more than 1000 and it's only 1 person, if everyone who is interested did...  if I see a real support and money to vote.
Sorry for my English Google translator
It is important for Execoin to get listed on Coinpayments.net so please vote for EXE here: www.coinpayments.net/vote

Yes, please vote! I did!

You have to have a coinpayments.net account, log in, then submit a payment to vote and you can only vote once. I can't imagine why they don't get more votes than they do  Roll Eyes

Also I don't think we'll ever get to the top of the Mintpal voting list unless we buy our way there.

Understood, I also log in and send my 5 votes as often as I can remember.

Yes, please vote! I did!

help houston

fresh wallet...I have  my wallet.dat ,,it did sync once,,but failed after I puted wallet.dat in roaming.....  from yestarday with coins in it--piece on its way...not much,,,but still

the only thing I can think of is restart comp, and try again,,,or??

yestarday I instaled execoin first time...intall file...   it crashed on half sync...

soo..old wallet.dat may be corupt,,, but new one??hmm

Try using the stand alone executable: http://www.execoin.net/files/execoin-qt-kgw.zip

You'll have to extract it somewhere and run it. I must say the problem you're seeing with the wallet is not common.

Yes, please vote! I did!

help houston

works...I must have corrupt old wallet.dat...   

problems with wallet?

or just my
Pages:
Jump to: