Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 60. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 253
It is important for Execoin to get listed on Coinpayments.net so please vote for EXE here: www.coinpayments.net/vote

Yes, please vote! I did!

I do not understand how to vote (

vote https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Merged mining is indeed a very good idea IMHO.

What I would be very interested in, is merged mining with Vertcoin.

Hope that hashharder will implement that combination, EXE-VTC, soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hi. We are now merge mining with Exe coin as our pair on hashharder Smiley

Cool! Just started merge mining Execoin and Parallaxcoin on HashHarder!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Awesome!!  Time to buy some cheap EXE.  Difficulty will surely go up now!
Activity: 28
Activity: 308
It is important for Execoin to get listed on Coinpayments.net so please vote for EXE here: www.coinpayments.net/vote

Yes, please vote! I did!
Activity: 158
Could someone post a link to this fire algorithm?  I can't seem to find any info on (must be pretty new)...
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Has anyone heard about these alleged scrypt-n ASIC miners?

https://www.flowertechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Accouncement-29_04_14.pdf

Finally, we are thrilled to announce a huge milestone in both ASIC development and the Scrypt
mining community. The Flower Technology ASIC is now capable of mining Scrypt-N, up to N=16384
in addition to Scrypt proof-of-work coins. This will future-proof your purchase for expanded mining
options and increased versatility. Examples of Scrypt-based coins you can mine with our machines
includes
Litecoin, Dogecoin, Isracoin, Auroracoin, Feathercoin, while examples of Scrypt-N coins you can mine
with our machines includes Vertcoin, execoin, GPUcoin, CaiShen and PANDA.

notice how they don't show how fast is n mining, nothing but a vaporware, i believe it when i see it

True, but those are the types of things that the dev needs to stay on top of. There's no doubt crypto currencies are having a positive effect on the designing of ASIC style chips, making it easier and more efficient at getting them to market.
Activity: 448
I have some suggestion:

1:new thread answer these questions http://www.reddit.com/r/Execoin/comments/22vm2z/preama_questions_submit_your_questions_early/
(Q: Vertcoin developers have stated several times that they will change whatever they have to, to keep vertcoin ASIC free. How far are execoin developers willing to go to keep execoin ASIC free as well?
A:
Q:What current projects are you working on to further the growth and development of Execoin?
A:
Q:What would you like the execoin value vis a vis US$ be in the long run?
A:
Q:Correct Pronunciation of this coin?
A:
Q:How many people work on execoin?
A:
Q:Where are you from and whats your background? Would be nice to know more about the people running this great coin.
A:
Q:Do you think 45 seconds per block is the best interval?
A:
Q:What do you think of a logo re-design?
A:
Q:I understand that execoin has a lot of potential. But right now many people are ruining the coin by mining and dumping it for other coins. How can we as a community alleviate this from happening?
A:
Q:Also how do you find the block time and reward? I think this has been asked before. But is the substantial reward from mining bringing about a deflationary impact on the currency value because the market capital can't catch up?
A:
Q:What was you motivation for creating this coin? Was it already in the pipeline when Vertcoin launched? What are we doing to set ourselves apart from other N Script coins?
A:
Q:What is currently the default and maximum execoin blocksize? What do you estimate to be the maximum number of transactions the network can handle per second, and what can be done to increase this number? What is your stance on network transaction fees (I am aware that this could change as the network evolves), do you believe they should be optional (only influencing the priority of the transaction) or mandatory (and what is the current network fee?)?
A:)

2:new beautiful wallet integrated bitcoin

3:Fire-new algorithm,no Based on Scrypt-N

4:Improving Anonymity of Execoin

5:list on mintpal.com

valid questions, i am a big proponent of exe since day one but even i'm concerened with it.maybe get some new team members. some promos. i like the anonymity improving , there is a lot that can be done to improve on a coin but it takes a dedicated team(vert and dark and even bc lately seems to be great at that.
Activity: 448
Has anyone heard about these alleged scrypt-n ASIC miners?

https://www.flowertechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Accouncement-29_04_14.pdf

Finally, we are thrilled to announce a huge milestone in both ASIC development and the Scrypt
mining community. The Flower Technology ASIC is now capable of mining Scrypt-N, up to N=16384
in addition to Scrypt proof-of-work coins. This will future-proof your purchase for expanded mining
options and increased versatility. Examples of Scrypt-based coins you can mine with our machines
includes
Litecoin, Dogecoin, Isracoin, Auroracoin, Feathercoin, while examples of Scrypt-N coins you can mine
with our machines includes Vertcoin, execoin, GPUcoin, CaiShen and PANDA.

notice how they don't show how fast is n mining, nothing but a vaporware, i believe it when i see it
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
I have some suggestion:

1:new thread answer these questions http://www.reddit.com/r/Execoin/comments/22vm2z/preama_questions_submit_your_questions_early/
(Q: Vertcoin developers have stated several times that they will change whatever they have to, to keep vertcoin ASIC free. How far are execoin developers willing to go to keep execoin ASIC free as well?
A:
Q:What current projects are you working on to further the growth and development of Execoin?
A:
Q:What would you like the execoin value vis a vis US$ be in the long run?
A:
Q:Correct Pronunciation of this coin?
A:
Q:How many people work on execoin?
A:
Q:Where are you from and whats your background? Would be nice to know more about the people running this great coin.
A:
Q:Do you think 45 seconds per block is the best interval?
A:
Q:What do you think of a logo re-design?
A:
Q:I understand that execoin has a lot of potential. But right now many people are ruining the coin by mining and dumping it for other coins. How can we as a community alleviate this from happening?
A:
Q:Also how do you find the block time and reward? I think this has been asked before. But is the substantial reward from mining bringing about a deflationary impact on the currency value because the market capital can't catch up?
A:
Q:What was you motivation for creating this coin? Was it already in the pipeline when Vertcoin launched? What are we doing to set ourselves apart from other N Script coins?
A:
Q:What is currently the default and maximum execoin blocksize? What do you estimate to be the maximum number of transactions the network can handle per second, and what can be done to increase this number? What is your stance on network transaction fees (I am aware that this could change as the network evolves), do you believe they should be optional (only influencing the priority of the transaction) or mandatory (and what is the current network fee?)?
A:)

2:new beautiful wallet integrated bitcoin

3:Fire-new algorithm,no Based on Scrypt-N

4:Improving Anonymity of Execoin

5:list on mintpal.com
Activity: 19
Speaking of the developer(s), has this been patched against the KGW time warp exploit and heartbleed?  Seems like most other coins with active development have already tackled those security flaws.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
EXE needs something other than scrypt-n. The other new algos that are gaining interest have some new innovation other than being ASIC proof.
how can we achieve that? like e.g. giving a bounty to programmers/cempetition/.. ?
Activity: 524
EXE needs something other than scrypt-n. The other new algos that are gaining interest have some new innovation other than being ASIC proof.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
There is plenty of activity on this coin.  The dev posts fairly often, and this thread is never idle for too long.  Trading on cryptsy has been pretty busy too - some good up/down and decent walls on both the buy and sell sides.

The smart players are mining, buying, and holding EXECoin - it's time is soon, when ASICs are coming.  If you're looking for a pump and dump bubble, go hop on the latest fad color coin clone and forget about it.  I'll keep mining and holding my EXE.

As for a lack of new features, what exactly would you have the devs add? Constant change isn't needed to make a good coin - stability and a growing user base is.  And that'll come with time.
I can't agree with you,you are those who just say 'ASICs are coming' Grin
EXE should be real innovation like VTC,DRK,and EXE community must act!
Activity: 658
Merit: 253

MetaNeural.com, a cryptocurrency trading software provider now accepts EXE as a method of payment and 10% discount applies to all purchases in EXE!

Details at www.metaneural.com

Good time of day.
Please add execoin on the exchange: https://www.mintpal.com/, https://btc-e.com/ , thanks.

Just do not forget to vote boys and girls )) https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Activity: 19
I think Caishen stole EXE's thunder.  Isn't that coin going to PoS soon?  I hope the hashrate comes back to EXE, things are looking sad lately.
Activity: 241
Could the website be updated to move the pools with lower hashrates to the top (maybe use some sort of api integration), if we all start mining other coins the network will be more vulnerable to a 51% attack... (might also add some sort of recommendation for people to join a p2pool if the network hashrate is low)
Activity: 204

MetaNeural.com, a cryptocurrency trading software provider now accepts EXE as a method of payment and 10% discount applies to all purchases in EXE!

Details at www.metaneural.com

Activity: 700
There is plenty of activity on this coin.  The dev posts fairly often, and this thread is never idle for too long.  Trading on cryptsy has been pretty busy too - some good up/down and decent walls on both the buy and sell sides.

The smart players are mining, buying, and holding EXECoin - it's time is soon, when ASICs are coming.  If you're looking for a pump and dump bubble, go hop on the latest fad color coin clone and forget about it.  I'll keep mining and holding my EXE.

As for a lack of new features, what exactly would you have the devs add? Constant change isn't needed to make a good coin - stability and a growing user base is.  And that'll come with time.
Pages:
Jump to: