Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 83. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?
One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade
https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

Honestly, I think Crycurex lacks good promotion.
And it's a good question what brand is more recognizable - EXecoin or Crycurex?
Maybe it's Crycurex who needs to pay Execoin community to get our currency on the market.

Guys,

Does anybody want ExeCoin to be on Crycurex?
Or we keep voting on Cryptsy?

What do you think?

Cryptsy no doubt. Who heard of Crycurex ?
Cryptsy is the mainstream exchange, having your coin there will increase the volume and thus value
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Coin price is steadily growing!

I congratulate the founders of coins and miners!

How to speed up your earnings?
Miners are invited to a reliable pool with 0% commission -

http://exe.coinsprofit.com/

Activity: 252
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

EXEcoin p2pool node
COME ON GUYS - WE NEED YOUR MHS ! Wink currently ~110 MHs
LOW DOA

BIGGER PAYOUTS THAN IN A STRATUM MINE !!
DDOS RESISTANT

http://freebtc.eu:9173/
1% fee
REMEMBER TO USE A DEDICATED VERT/EXE-COIN MINER
ALSO REMEMBER THAT PAYOUT GOES STRAIGHT TO YOUR WALLET AFTER EACH BLOCK !! YOUR PAYMENTS WILL GROW OVER TIME (2-4 hours) SO DON'T PANIC IF YOU GET SMALL PAYOUTS AT THE BEGINNING

USAGE:

Code:
exeminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://freebtc.eu:9173 -u your_wallet_address -p x

We need more nodes https://github.com/paniczklos/p2pool-exe

Here's how the p2pool works : http://forum.netcodepool.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=672
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
i wish i bought more of that 2.5 of btc worth on coined up at 1211. thats triple what i bought in for a couple weeks ago so i guess i wish i bought more back than hahha. anymore thoughts on rig rental versus exchange?

Exchange hands down...if you rent and price + diff goes up like a rocket then you miss out

If you buy - you buy what you want and done

It's going up so quick that it's might not be worth mining it, but a few days ago it was still easy. So now just buy.
Activity: 87
i wish i bought more of that 2.5 of btc worth on coined up at 1211. thats triple what i bought in for a couple weeks ago so i guess i wish i bought more back than hahha. anymore thoughts on rig rental versus exchange?

Exchange hands down...if you rent and price + diff goes up like a rocket then you miss out

If you buy - you buy what you want and done
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Being added to Cryptsy will add additional revenue sources for miners and investors. The incorporation of Cryptsy trade key with Multipool brings huge streams of highly inflationary crypto to the market, that most miners are looking to dump for a more stable investment (Execoin).
Activity: 123
I think cryptsy will cause a sudden rise and then it will settle above where it is right now. Overall i hear ya tho. We're next for cryptsy in votes...

Cryptsy will create a bit of additional turnover.
So it'll compensate the amount of new coins issued due to continuous mining.

Then we'll find a way to push it to Chinese markets. Otherwise stagnation may begin. And nobody will be happy with the price going down.
Activity: 462
I think cryptsy will cause a sudden rise and then it will settle above where it is right now. Overall i hear ya tho. We're next for cryptsy in votes...
Activity: 84

Maybe it's Crycurex who needs to pay Execoin community to get our currency on the market.

Guys,

What do you think?

Theres only really 2 more places exe should go, I dont think I even need to mention their names, however, Im still on the fence if this is happening a tad too fast, I may be one of few who is glad is is not on cryptsy (ok I just mentioned one of them) with their last round of market additions. It hasent gone 'viral' yet, however with VTC's steady decline, and EXE's steady growth, in value, net hash and volume its only a matter of time, before jumping on board from a mining perspective will be entirely too late. Right now, its definatly not too late, which makes this a very exciting time for exe.

-Happy Mining
Activity: 158

Guys,

What do you think?

Never heard of crycurex before, what do they bring to the table (what seperates them from the rest of the crowd)?
Activity: 158

So true on the price, I had several buys queued for a lower price, hoping to catch a dip; unfortunately for me that didn't happen (at least I already had a bit).
Activity: 123

Guys,

What do you think?
Activity: 446
Activity: 87
is getting on cryptsy the best idea so soon? and will i get more exe from renting rigs or on the exchanges. I noticed on coin market the gap between the market cap and price is larger than a lot of coins can someone explain it. thanks

No one is dumping anymore - all the buy orders need to go up in price to close the gap.
If dumping occured then the next in line would set a sell for 1 satoshi less than the first guy and so on and so on...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What was net difficulty in that time?
I answered this above... you even quoted it:

Target share diff was between 550K and 680K (around 10 in that other diff-format).

If you don't understand what I mean, then maybe "between 9-11" makes sense?; the hashrate/diff had been pretty steady around there, increasing a bit more now tho with the price increase (still finding the occasional block solo-mining)

I believe you are very luck, because some pool has much more hash power than you but they were not found such block in so short periods like you.
Of course luck is involved; mining is subject to huge variance.  Pools tend to decrease this variance.  Solo-mining is more of a gamble - it can be hugely entertaining and rewarding, or sadly disappointing.  Perseverance helps.  Pools often run into several blocks quickly, have gaps for a while, run into more blocks, etc...  Every time I mine with a pool and add up how many blocks I found for the pool, it always seems like I should have solo-mined.  Murpy's law applies here tho - you might switch to solo-mining and never hit a block; switch back to pool mining after a disappointing month of almost nothing and immediately hit 2 litecoin blocks in a row lol.
Activity: 92
How many Mh/s did you solo to get such results?  What was the difficulty?
I have been mining EXECoin periodically with around 8MH/s.  Target share diff was between 550K and 680K (around 10 in that other diff-format).

Solo mining can be entertaining to watch, because the variance is so high.  I discovered 4 blocks within an hour at one point, but went for several hours without a block multiple times. My rigs also found two sequential blocks in the EXECoin chain!

What was net difficulty in that time? I believe you are very luck, because some pool has much more hash power than you but they were not found such block in so short periods like you.
Activity: 462
is getting on cryptsy the best idea so soon? and will i get more exe from renting rigs or on the exchanges. I noticed on coin market the gap between the market cap and price is larger than a lot of coins can someone explain it. thanks

I would buy some. altho there isnt anywhere to buy for cheap right now tho.

Price has gone up 25% today :/ wish i bought more!!!
Activity: 204

"Execoin: Surviving the Future" article has been published on http://coinwrite.org/

Activity: 446
Pages:
Jump to: