Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 86. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Trade EXE on https://pmtocoins.com/dashboard.php?page=home&market=118

The issue with BTC has been resolved and new deposits wont be effected by that
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Constant up-trend for 10 days on the price of EXE. I really like this coin so far. No reason to sell. Asic hasnt even hit the market yet. We got in early  Wink
Activity: 446
any sellers at .0001 btc ill take 2 btc. or just start dumping on coined up Grin
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
We've been having over 1Ghs network and double difficulty digits for the past several hours. Somehow the difficulty needs to get higher as I am tired of all these guys with bunch of MHs who mine for a day and then dump...Because of them the price stays between $0.45 - $0.55....If they read this by any chance... Keep your EXE coins... they will make you more money on the long run...

you mean 0.04-0.05 cents(i wish it was 50)
yeah...I missed a 0....but we will get there....;0
Activity: 448
We've been having over 1Ghs network and double difficulty digits for the past several hours. Somehow the difficulty needs to get higher as I am tired of all these guys with bunch of MHs who mine for a day and then dump...Because of them the price stays between $0.45 - $0.55....If they read this by any chance... Keep your EXE coins... they will make you more money on the long run...

you mean 0.04-0.05 cents(i wish it was 50)
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
We've been having over 1Ghs network and double difficulty digits for the past several hours. Somehow the difficulty needs to get higher as I am tired of all these guys with bunch of MHs who mine for a day and then dump...Because of them the price stays between $0.045 - $0.055....If they read this by any chance... Keep your EXE coins... they will make you more money on the long run...

Corrected post.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
We need more news about EXE!
new websit,reddit tipbot,game,mall and etc.

Last week there was an article or two posted, we got on a top of Cryptsy voting and new website design was released recently as well.

What next step do you think would be the best for promotion?
I think is the Android wallet and Light-weight Thin Client  Grin
Activity: 123

Last week there was an article or two posted, we got on a top of Cryptsy voting and new website design was released recently as well.

What next step do you think would be the best for promotion?
Why Exe is better than Vert?

it doesn't need to be better but a healthy competition to vert and it is a fair coin with no premine(rare now days) faster transaction than vert and more aggressive n-factor schedule

Vert was premine?

no you misunderstood me, i think both of them are fair coins with no premine and can be healthy competition that can benefit both coins, what i'm saying is why does one need to be better is a wrong question , i think fair coins like vert and exe will both thrive and there is room for both, and i like both coins
it doesn't need to be better but a healthy competition to vert and it is a fair coin with no premine(rare now days) faster transaction than vert and more aggressive n-factor schedule
Vert was premine?

Have you looked at Vert blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Vert was premine?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Added 315 votes on Cryptsy.

11086 in total now.
hey anyone, i have sent some exe from my wallet and as soon as i sent it i lost internet connection at the same time, now my internet is back but that transactions is stuck with 0 confirms i even had other transaction afterwards incoming that went trough but this one is stuck, please help out if you can, tx id not showing anything on explorer 16ab33954b637bcb82c493cbb2c2064f6bddb5fa69445761d0017a160c310292

Edit: fixed disregard this post

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
EXE is a rock solid investment right now. I think I'm having Vertcoin Deja vu! Cheesy

That's the last thing I would have expected. I'm moving some bitcoin into exe until bitcoin stops falling.

Good idea.

I'm just wondering how long bitcoin will keep falling for and how far.

hard to say.
but the Chinese are buying/selling BTC like it's going out of style.

www.fiatleak.com

Could be down for sometime until mid-end April. Folks on Twitter are saying it could hit lows of $250-300... all I can say right now is that the charts are a big kick in the balls. I've parked most of BTC in EXE because I see big potential.

I've been buying Dogecoin. I think it will start to rise again and it's accepted with the exchange (doge to fiat) I deal with. Kept all my exe, and dump all my Hirocoins.
Bought 3BTC worth of silver from www.silvergoldbull.com this morning.

Hi Zerxus,
Sure i agree with you, that was the point anyway. I still think the coin is too young for hard play but i see that most of you guys decided to make a fast buck. Ok, np, lets enter the game and push it to number 1, here goes my 1000 votes.

Thank you, Walter.
We still need more votes to stay in the first place, so I will buy some cryptsy points and add few more hundreds of votes in a day or two.

Of course some people may benefit from the price growth when it hits Cryptsy, there is nothing we can or should do about it.
But like I said, we need to increase coin's usage, otherwise it may start falling at some point.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
I hope that the Android wallet and Light-weight Thin Client can be released before on Cryptsy!
Pages:
Jump to: