Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 85. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
I have updated the reddit look and feel. Let me know what I am missing or can add. Also if any links are broken.

Anyone know how I can add the stock ticker and price and diff to the banner...?

While I like the backdrop, I feel like the official logo should be visible somewhere on the header.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I have big hopes for Execoin's future.  Looking forward to seeing this coin and community grow.

Have been enjoying some solo-mining recently:
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die

Information about Android wallet for Execoin

We glad to inform the community that Android wallet for Execoin is in final development stage and will be released soon! We need to do some final touches and to perform series of tests to make sure everything is working properly. Official announce coming soon!

Thank you!

wow... awesome!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Thank you to all guys who made execoin Number 1 on Cryptsy!!!...For how long we need to hold this position so we can be added to the exchange?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

Information about Android wallet for Execoin

We glad to inform the community that Android wallet for Execoin is in final development stage and will be released soon! We need to do some final touches and to perform series of tests to make sure everything is working properly. Official announce coming soon!

Thank you!

Activity: 87
I have updated the reddit look and feel. Let me know what I am missing or can add. Also if any links are broken.

Anyone know how I can add the stock ticker and price and diff to the banner...?
Activity: 448
EXEcelent week, i see alot of people liking this coin in chatrooms, now our sub still has low numbers, come join and subscribe on reddit /r/Execoin , it wont let me post the link labeling it as suspicious but you can all find it i'm sure.
Activity: 84
Interesting read. a lot of valid points being made about the possible threats with ASIC

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=18166.0

Thanks for that Topic link, I just read a few pages..my take in it is this:

If LTC will not change their algo, due to the large possibility of high-speed mainstream asics, they will accomplish a few things for themselves, ie, Network stability & security, obviously a large increase of mining difficulty, and it may just kill new Scrypt coins alot faster than they (new scrypt coins) are now. My reasoning for this is , that as these high-dollar ASICS are delivered and put online, end users will obviously be looking to ROI asap. They will initially mine LTC, and as any scrypt is introduced to the market that may show promise, they will mine that, to supplement their LTC endeavors. You may actually see them doing this with the 'IPO' coins more so than others, because they will have the ability, to essentially make Network difficulty levels skyrocket to essentially make it impossible for 'Joe the GPU Miner' to have any significant impact on 'IPO values', once on market, thus protecting their investments, as the coin in significant volumes will not me obtainable.

What this may mean for 'us' (N-Scrypt Miners) is that some of the 'Joe the GPU Miners' will indeed be looking for alternative algos such as N, X11, ect ect, or they may look the opposite direction, and choose to play the ASIC game, which may require a few things, A large 2nd investment to buy hardware & keep GPU's, or Sell current gear and go 'ALL IN' with asics, leaving them out of the 'Alt-Algo' game. With BTC in the shape it is now, the people whom took the most risk ie. buying hardware on credit & late to the mining craze , that NEED to pay their debts, may be the ones that will again take the most risk, looking for better ROI potential. Whatever happens, its going to weed out the people whom saw stars, and are now mining & dumping because they have to pay their mining bills.

I will close with the statement that, I'm by far any sort of expert on anything, and its just my perspective on how I think it may play out. YMMV

-Happily mining EXE
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Can someone explain why p2pnodes have like 17% orphan rates?  That is essentially a 17% loss if I'm not mistaken.  MPOS/Stratum only have about a 0.5% invalid loss.

(17% DOA+orphan)

and of course you can use my node with 3.5% DOA if you're close to Amsterdam Wink

http://freebtc.eu:9173/static/
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Interesting read. a lot of valid points being made about the possible threats with ASIC

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=18166.0
Activity: 238

EXE.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Trade EXE on https://pmtocoins.com/dashboard.php?page=home&market=118

The issue with BTC has been resolved and new deposits wont be effected by that

I traded there and have been awaiting my withdrawal. This is good news. My withdrawal still has not made it in my possesion yet. It also does not show in the withdrawal history. ID was in the 1600's

It is all in market 116 "PendingBTC"

Not sure what that means - When I go to the market it shows BTC2 and no balance but the balances page states .19071239 BTC.

Either way - I will not commence trading until I get my BTC back.
Trade EXE on https://pmtocoins.com/dashboard.php?page=home&market=118

The issue with BTC has been resolved and new deposits wont be effected by that

I traded there and have been awaiting my withdrawal. This is good news. My withdrawal still has not made it in my possesion yet. It also does not show in the withdrawal history. ID was in the 1600's
Activity: 106
Can someone explain why p2pnodes have like 17% orphan rates?  That is essentially a 17% loss if I'm not mistaken.  MPOS/Stratum only have about a 0.5% invalid loss.

(17% DOA+orphan)

Thats because p2pool has a 10x shorter block time, or 4.5s with EXE, and a 10x lower difficulty to share. So you get a lot more orphans. Those orphans do not translate to higher amount of orphans to the original blockchain and won't affect payout.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 238

(17% DOA+orphan)

Activity: 132
I don't really like the idea of paid votes, but to show some support I just donated .1 BTC + 1 free vote. Currently at 4466...should be +500 soon.

What coin did you donate it to?
There are no unconfirmed payments on EXEcoin vote and we've already had ~11000 votes yesterday (so 4466 is obviously not ours).

Pretty sure he talks about mintpal
Activity: 123
I don't really like the idea of paid votes, but to show some support I just donated .1 BTC + 1 free vote. Currently at 4466...should be +500 soon.

What coin did you donate it to?
There are no unconfirmed payments on EXEcoin vote and we've already had ~11000 votes yesterday (so 4466 is obviously not ours).
Activity: 308
Constant up-trend for 10 days on the price of EXE. I really like this coin so far. No reason to sell. Asic hasnt even hit the market yet. We got in early  Wink

+1

Once KnC and possibly others ship their large scrypt ASICs later this year, there are going to be a lot of GPU farms looking for the next big thing.
Activity: 64
Pages:
Jump to: