Pages:
Author

Topic: Exit Strategy - page 2. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
December 19, 2018, 11:43:58 PM
What is your exit strategy?

I would like to have a clear vision on how to extract my funds if another bull run happens.

What are your opinions? I am trading in USTD

Thanks!

My exit strategy is 10% of the price I bought it that's the first exit then 20% then so on, I usually made an entry point 5% lower of the price of my last order but my main strategy has always been long term always, sometimes I get caught selling to early, so I stopped selling all my coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 19, 2018, 11:41:36 PM
The bull run may not occur at the end of this year because now there is no sign that the price of coins will increase. Bitcoin itself is not stable, but in a few days, the price is very positive. Maybe with long-term investment, it will make you more profitable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
December 19, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

I would like to have a clear vision on how to extract my funds if another bull run happens.

Thanks!

It will be difficult to exit and bring the profit in this bear market because you will likely exit with your loss.
If you know another bull run will happening, then just hold your coin. But the problem is we never know when the bear market ends.
While waiting for bull market, you can trading using some good coins with high volume in the market in this low price.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 19, 2018, 05:14:26 PM
For the next bull run I am planning to set a personal target before I take my exit from the trade. The truth is, there is no perfect exit. Just try not to be greedy and get out when you can

Do not regret that could earn more. It is worth regretting the loss and doing the work on the bugs. You can not know the future, and therefore can not sell the coin at the highest price.
Only bloggers can do this, according to which they buy everything at the lowest price, and sell at the maximum. To say this does not mean that it was in fact.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 19, 2018, 02:05:30 PM
My strategy is to hold crypto till the moment when I will have enough funds for living. I believe in crypto and have no doubts that it will have a very bright and wonderful future, as soon as the mass adoption is going to be reached.

It is matter of time and it has being happening before a swell that market falls and panic is created more in the market. So once the rise happens everything is forgotten and people are happy and all praise for bitcoin and crypto currency for making the people millionaire etc. So those who know the true potential will keep holding and buying at the fallen rates as market will rise in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 02:02:15 PM
I believe that there are 2 ways out of the cryptocurrency industry. 1) it sell all your assets and entire cryptocurrency portfolio at very low prices and just walk away. 2) Sell inefficient and cheap coins, leave the rest in HODL and forget about them for a year. But seriously, I would not advise you to leave this industry now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
In this case, the main thing is not to overstate the bar, so as not to miss the time profitable for selling your assets!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 19, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
My strategy is to hold crypto till the moment when I will have enough funds for living. I believe in crypto and have no doubts that it will have a very bright and wonderful future, as soon as the mass adoption is going to be reached.
So I also think that you just need to increase and keep hold your crypto until you will have enough money for the whole life
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 19, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
25% of my bitcoin will be sold probably at $50,000-$100,000.

As much as possible Ill remain few bitcoin up to 2030 and so on. And how you can make profit with USDT? its a stable coin unless you transfer your profit there.

the best options when bitcoin price down in USD terms is convert all your bitcoin to uSDT
wich mean the value of your coins in USD terms is not changed,
then when the price of bitcoin rising, you can convert all your USDT to bitcoin as soon as possible,,
i believe will increase your bitcoin amount with that strategy, wich mean the profit is in Bitcoin my friend
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

Thanks!
Wow too early to plan for the exit while we are still at the bottom. Anyway it's unpredictable and we might get another surprise in few months then it's good to have a exit plan. For me if my investment rise on the roof then I need to split and cash out half for personal reasons and put it in real business.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 09:17:30 AM
Exit Strategy on your investments? You don't really need to do that much just learn how to learn wisely, and you will have some small profit even from some stable coins now.

Also learn how to expand your portfolio and your knowledge. It will really be a great thing even for new people in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
December 19, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

Thanks!

Exit strategy is depend your money management to set take profit point, in this topic your mindset as trader/ investor take big part. Meaning who are you exactly, opportunist or safe person?. Time and calculation will create stop loss and take profit point depend your idealism. Up to you my friend but let me remain you never enter market before set your stop loss and take profit point.
But you are really missing the technical part. Not just our money nor  time should decide where and when to exit. We should have proper plan for booking profit as well as for stopping the losses. When we do not have any one of these then we should avoid taking positions. It is like we are entering into trading without proper plan. Having a trading plan and sticking within that is more important for making consistent profits. A trading signal/call should have entry and exit levels for both positive and negative market trend.

After money and time, there are a lot of other criteria to be playing for deciding the outcome of your trading. One of them must be your technical analysis. So, you must give more importance to that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 08:01:01 AM
would be interesting what the early bitcoin adopters did to get their money out..
copper member
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
December 19, 2018, 07:36:26 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
December 19, 2018, 07:35:06 AM
For the next bull run I am planning to set a personal target before I take my exit from the trade. The truth is, there is no perfect exit. Just try not to be greedy and get out when you can
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 19, 2018, 07:30:40 AM
It depends on you, what are your expectations for your investment, what I do when I invested in a project is to look at the project and value it at high price, so when this project hit this price, I start to take profit and scale out, and the most important thing to note is to remember that nothing goes up forever just like the recent bear market has shown us
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 06:49:51 AM
I bought a few coins a long time at a higher price, now I have to wait for a bull market, because now I have some losses. I focus on the long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 06:47:16 AM
As soon as my investments show exactly the result that I planned, then I will immediately begin to reduce my portfolio!
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
December 19, 2018, 06:41:25 AM
In fact, this strategy is entirely relevant to your economic situation. long-term transactions do not always provide profit as a guarantee. I sell it when it comes to the level I'm targeting. And if I want to buy, I expect the price to drop. it is important to make a profit by putting the right profit targets.
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 06:28:34 AM
Thanks all for your opinions!
Pages:
Jump to: