Pages:
Author

Topic: Exit Strategy - page 5. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
December 17, 2018, 06:19:21 PM
What is your exit strategy?

I would like to have a clear vision on how to extract my funds if another bull run happens.

What are your opinions? I am trading in USTD

Thanks!

It comes from coins to coins, sometimes low project exit point is when it hit the market, people started to dump if it a good project, then you have to hold it and follow the development of the project, and of course there are a lot of pump group better subscribe to their channel and check if the coin you are holding will had a chance to get pump.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 06:08:09 PM
I will sell everything for a fiat dollar. sure that this is the right strategy in this market
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 05:59:10 PM

I would like to have a clear vision on how to extract my funds if another bull run happens.

Thanks!

my exit strategy is simple,, i will sell my coins when the price on oversold area,, mostly in daily time frame
then i will wait for another entry point when the corrections come, remember don't be greedy
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 17, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

Thanks!
What do you mean by exit strategy? Are you saying you went to cash out and then leave the crypto space. Well, as for me, i will continue in the line of cryptocurrency come what may. What i have learnt in the cause of engaging myself in different areas of cryptocurrency cannot be discarded.
Activity: 383
December 17, 2018, 04:13:50 PM
Okay, firstly you should be read for bullrun. It's difficult to sell when all market is growing. But you should partly fix all your investments. As for me, I trade to btc and I always hedge in btc and then buy by cheaper price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 17, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

Thanks!

my exit strategy is that i will placed the oders of my alts at last time high..like id xrp touched 4$ last year then i will place the oder of 4$ if market touch the 400 bn$ marketcap and then wait for the next dip.. always cash out profits not the real capital
Activity: 280
December 17, 2018, 02:18:05 PM
Thanks!

The strategy is to make a profit, but no one can say when exactly the bull run will end and the bear market will start again. In this case, do not be greedy and act on the situation. The main thing to overcome the desire to sell at a loss.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 17, 2018, 02:15:11 PM
I think you do not need any strategy as it is very simple and straight forward to exit the market, i mean if you have decided to exit the market as soon as possible i will just suggest you to sell your holdings as long as prices reach your break even point, although you will miss out on big gains if we will see massive bulls again but if you are desperate to sell i think break even is good.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 17, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

Thanks!

When another bull run come I would trade all my altcoins by selling them on the exchanges and then buying bitcoin and together with the bitcoins I already have I would send them to different bank account through OTC services and peer to peer exchanges. So that would be my variant for sure!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 17, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

Thanks!

Probably the reverse of the way in is the easiest. If you converted to fiat via coinbase, then simplest is probably sending your BTC or ETH to coinbase then converting to fiat there.
Bear in mind that most alts won't convert to fiat directly, you'd need to convert your cryptos to BTC or ETH first before converting to fiat.
There are always fees though, so by all means look around for a better option if coinbase charges too much.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Thanks!
But there is no clear solution here , I think you need to sell at different levels, so it will be much safer , but of course you need to read more literature on trade there are well described exit points
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 17, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

i fully approve if a new bull-phase in the market will start should not let itself be carried away by euphoria and sell everything but perhaps turn most of the capital into a stable coin that is easier to manage
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
December 17, 2018, 12:56:39 PM
25% of my bitcoin will be sold probably at $50,000-$100,000.

As much as possible Ill remain few bitcoin up to 2030 and so on. And how you can make profit with USDT? its a stable coin unless you transfer your profit there.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
December 17, 2018, 12:51:06 PM
USDT to what?   Huh

USDT wont change its price so you wont have any profits from keeping it. It is just the online currency version of USD.
Even if you hold it for years, you wont get any out of it.

Better do other altcoins to bitcoin and vice versa or ERC20 tokens to ETH and also vice versa.
Activity: 364
December 17, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Thanks!

looking for profit at USDT is totally nonsense, USDT is just a suggestion to secure assets, it's better to choose coins that are clearer and certainly have less dangerous fluctuations. The USDT however will only spin at that price. So even in large amounts of assets, profit is not too much
Activity: 294
December 17, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
trading on USDT is the right choice, besides the price remains stable, you don't need to worry about big losses, but unfortunately to make a big profit on USDT is very difficult.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

Thanks!
if you choose usdt the best strategy is to be able to sell and hold long term. You can make it as an option because USD can be the most stable and suitable coin for the long term
Activity: 602
December 17, 2018, 11:52:04 AM
Trade into fiat, fiat is on fire as hell. There is the time where fiat is on bull run and crypto is on bearish. Once it turn back, crypto will be on the bull run.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
December 17, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

Thanks!

My exit strategy for this market is not to leave until everything goes to zero. As for my exit strategy for my tradings I would like to have an nice 5% above profit and 3% loss before I leave a trade.
Activity: 336
December 17, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

Most countries you have to pay tax off of your investments and if you use a centralized exchange that converts your crypto to fiat then you will have to report it.
To avoid this, just go straight to the buyers.

That's a terrible advice. Going directly to the buyers, like all the trustworthy parties involved... ahum  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: